ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Americans have committed a few sins in the Arab world though, haven't they?

Bit of a thirst for oil that you don't mind spilling a bit of Arab blood for eh?

There were WMD in Iraq, nothing to do with oil! 

• Haha 1

I think the "Forward" article I referenced doesn't consider those "Jewish in name" only appointments!    No I haven't watched any videos or pictures of this current conflict. Im sure its terrible on both sides.  Any death is sad, any death caused by religious beliefs is even more horrendous.  War sucks.  Religious wars even more so.    I think many people on both sides have let rage get in the way of reality. 

Edited by Elkski

30 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Thanks.  I may read it but would it change or strengthen my current  opinion? 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20919295-against-our-better-judgment

It would definitely strengthen it.

It is a relatively short, fact-based book which details the way the Zionists imposed (through manipulation, threat, coercion and all manner of ruthless means) their Greater Israel plan against the will of the whole world. A very interesting read, and indispensable in the current times.

• Thumbs Up 1

Some posts with unattributed content in violation our Community Standards have been removed:

• Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

Troll posts, deflection posts, posts commenting on moderation contravening our Community Standards and the replies have been removed.

• Thanks 1

Searching my true feelings  I dont seem to attach different significance to any nationality when counting dead bodies or hostages.  Including from my country or state. Why would you? They are all equal human beings to me   

52 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I think the "Forward" article I referenced doesn't consider those "Jewish in name" only appointments!    No I haven't watched any videos or pictures of this current conflict. Im sure its terrible on both sides.  Any death is sad, any death caused by religious beliefs is even more horrendous.  War sucks.  Religious wars even more so.    I think many people on both sides have let rage get in the way of reality. 

Sit on that fence much longer and it will become a suppository ????

• Thumbs Up 1

So all Palestinians will be bombed out of Gaza.

Talmudic intake on this siege will be with one conditional exit to escape.

IDF ground troops will enter Gaza only after full evacuation.

Within 5 years you will see Israeli offshore platforms at the shore line of Gaza.

There was never a real plan to clear Hamas militia out of Gaza.

BiBi will finally have his political opposition in his pocket and will elevate himself to Messianic proportions...

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Sit on that fence much longer and it will become a suppository ????

Thats real factual info.  Not   I think some of you on both sides need to take some deep breaths.   I admit this  recent death is terrible.   What propelled people to this?   Being born evil? Brainwashed? Cornered?  

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's a disingenuous pose. His POV about Jews was already obvious.

So anyone with an open mind asking any questions to access the truth gets tossed in this category by you?  Hmmm.    

• Confused 1

When one side can not recite facts or numbers they resort to childish bashing. 

Fact there have been settlements built that have displaced Palestinians.

Fact more Palestinian deaths in last 20 years. Is it 10 to 1 like one post? 

Fact a disproportionate % in the Whitehouse. 

Five me some facts.  C'mon 

15 minutes ago, Elkski said:

When one side can not recite facts or numbers they resort to childish bashing. 

Fact there have been settlements built that have displaced Palestinians.

Fact more Palestinian deaths in last 20 years. Is it 10 to 1 like one post? 

Fact a disproportionate % in the Whitehouse. 

Five me some facts.  C'mon 

Plenty of facts, figures and all sort of information on this topic. You're welcome to pretend otherwise.

As for your 'questions', none of which are directly on topic - you claim to be impartial, and yet all your issues are with Israel or Jews. No problems with the Palestinians, no questions about them. Fooling no one.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Its just now being reported on NPR that Israel has used white phosphorus.  How do you feel about that?  

I feel that you should supply a link.

Use of white phosphorus is not totally banned, though. Can't directly bomb people with it, but as smoke screen and other uses, it's another matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

The author is a vile antisemite with associations with white supremacist types. You can read all about her associations and Jew hatred here:

Alison Weir (activist) - Wikipedia

As Israel was founded as a state after WW2 it's relevant to learn about how extremely antisemtic the US state department was before and during that period. Yes ultimately the U.S. was vital in helping the founding in the UN happen. Then the Arab world attacked. 

For that history, this is a great source:

I take it you are a Zionist?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Its just now being reported on NPR that Israel has used white phosphorus.  How do you feel about that?  

Been reported on propaganda social media for a few days now. All fake images. 

I feel well that you don't have a clue. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

Thats real factual info.  Not   I think some of you on both sides need to take some deep breaths.   I admit this  recent death is terrible.   What propelled people to this?   Being born evil? Brainwashed? Cornered?  

Its more to do with their Religious beliefs and their undeveloped culture and the society they grew up in