ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Your narrative is open for all to see, one of your recent posts you appeared elated when you stated that the West is changing their attitude to Hamas and the Palestinians and are now finding them really harmless and actually caring individuals, of course we never got to see anything to corroborate this piece of fiction!

I never stated nor gave the impression to be elated.

I never stated or gave the impression I find Hamas harmless.

You omitted to mention my posts are anti-Semitic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Reading between the lines you do come off as a Hamas cheerleader. You can deny but you don’t control what others perceive.

Which says something about their perspective, not about my opinions.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

A poster here is giving to much credit to the strategic plans, goals and how they are achieving them. Hamas a terror group who are solely barbarians with not an ounce of sense between them aside from utter evil, the desire to kill Jews and create an Islamic state throughout the world.

The puppet masters are Iran:

The Israeli Air Force is now Confirmed to have Struck both Aleppo and Damascus International Airport tonight in Western Syria with most of the Damage appearing to be to the Runways resulting in the Airports to be Out-of-Service until further notice; these Strikes are once again likely to be a “Warning” to the Syrian Government against allowing the Transfer of Iranian Arms through these Airports.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715965281283997867

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

At least the Israeli Army has told locals to leave for their own safety if they don't then its up to them. They were told. You do not sit around a table with Butchers you take them out so it doesn't get repeated as Isis found out there has been no Westerners been filmed having their heads removed. How was Jihadi John dealt with? If you get warned a Tornado is about to flatten your house will you ignore it or get in the shelter?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Nope, all those who criticize anything about Israel are falsely branded racists.   

😂.......Once again, you do not know what you are talking about, being accused of being a terrorist supporter has nothing to do with racism.......😂

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Stop talking nonsense , you can keep saying it over and over again but that wont make it to be true , people who criticise Israel are NOT branded as being racist or anti sematic .

They are and should be if their rhetoric indicates that they are but of course normal criticism of Israeli policies is not antisemitism.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Since you seem to know my narrative, please share it with me.

This wasn't addressed to me, but I'll throw in my two cents.

I think your posts do show negative bias with regard to Israel, but pretty much within reason. A point of view that can be addressed, discussed and so on. Also, I don't think that you support Hamas actions, or 'cheer' them. Same goes for the antisemitic allegations.

As for the Palestinians, I feel that you often express a more sympathetic approach, which (IMO) is more identifying with the underdog, and less being very invested in their 'cause'. My impression is that, whether due to basic sentiment or lack of  knowledge, you tend to cut them more slack, as it were.

• Thumbs Up 1