ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Can't argue with that, have you considered why though?

This is going nowhere. The war started many years ago and the polarization on this thread means you will never agree as to whom started it. 

Edited by Neeranam

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Funny.

If that was the case you'd think Israel would have long ago gotten rid of its population of 20 percent Arab citizens. The same Arab citizens that would rather stay living in Israel. But you keep spreading your lies.

Your opinion and mine are a bit different but that's ok, I'm spreading the love today.

So any Arab can freely walk in and out of Gaza with no hassle as long as they have the required paperwork from the Israeli's. They would never face any abuse just because there Arabs in there own enclave except that every aspect of their life is controlled by those nice Israeli's, got it.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Your opinion and mine are a bit different but that's ok, I'm spreading the love today.

So any Arab can freely walk in and out of Gaza with no hassle as long as they have the required paperwork from the Israeli's. They would never face any abuse just because there Arabs in there own enclave except that every aspect of their life is controlled by those nice Israeli's, got it.

Hamas is their government.

They had the choice whether to invest the massive funds they get from abroad to invest in building infrastructure and improving the lives (instead of the AFTER lives of their people as Hamas is a death cult) of their people but instead invested in war and terror tunnels. 

There is also a border there with Egypt as well as Israel. 

Of course Israel restricts movement of NON CITIZENS. Duh.

If Gaza was governed by people that accepted the existence of Israel and weren't all about killing Jews and ending Israel, it's fair to assume relations between Gaza and Israel would be much much better.

No, before you pounce. I'm not suggesting that the Israeli government has done no wrong in the history of the conflict. Anyone honest would say the opposite -- that they have done a lot wrong.

But no nation just commits suicide to a force that doesn't accept their existence.

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

What does that bogus comment have to do with anything?

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Gaza is not part of Israel and people cannot cross the border without documentation .

Like all borders, passports or the like are required to cross .

As you can see from the invasion two weeks ago , Israel needs to be careful whom they let into Israel and how many people , wouldn't be a good idea to let 10 000 Hamas members all cross into Israel all at once 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This is going nowhere. The war started many years ago and the polarization on this thread means you will never agree as to whom started it. 

Nope. The conflict between Israel and Palestinians has been going on for 100 odd years and there has been numerous wars between the two in that time .

This latest war was caused by Palestinians invading Israel on Oct 7 th .

This is very simple and its not difficult to understand and a person would have to be extremely dim to not be able to understand it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Hamas is their government.

They had the choice whether to invest the massive funds they get from abroad to invest in building infrastructure and improving the lives (instead of the AFTER lives of their people as Hamas is a death cult) of their people but instead invested in war and terror tunnels. 

There is also a border there with Egypt as well as Israel. 

Of course Israel restricts movement of NON CITIZENS. Duh.

If Gaza was governed by people that accepted the existence of Israel and weren't all about killing Jews and ending Israel, it's fair to assume relations between Gaza and Israel would be much much better.

And I wonder how Hamas came into being, could it have been through the Israeli's who thought they might have more joy with them than the PLO, that worked out well didn't it.

Gaza is nothing less than a prison for the Palestinians, controlled totally by Israel.

Israel will never be accepted, while they constantly abuse Palestinians, through trade, free passage of goods etc etc 

1 hour ago, Paul Catton said:

Claims, counter claims, rebuttal, counter rebuttal, biased information - countered by similar opposing information and downright disinformation thrown into the mix.

Thorgal did not claim HMS Argus was being deployed, He referred to the RFA Argus, which does have a capacity to carry aircraft. 

BS he said 3 carriers were nr Israel he was caught making up stories once caught out he quickly moved away from it and dodges to back up his claim. i also asked him why Hamas is storing fuel for their rockets again Dodged that. A flim-flam Man so don't come on here trying to defend him Paul.

Edited by BarraMarra

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That does not support your claim

Suits your claim, No arabian that I came into contact with from every walk of life and there were many thousands held adverse views to being followers of Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism etc.

All were anti Zionism.     

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

And I wonder how Hamas came into being, could it have been through the Israeli's who thought they might have more joy with them than the PLO, that worked out well didn't it.

Gaza is nothing less than a prison for the Palestinians, controlled totally by Israel.

Israel will never be accepted, while they constantly abuse Palestinians, through trade, free passage of goods etc etc 

So what does Irael need to do to be accepted Jeff? 

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

If Israel were to open up Gaza and allow more freedom and self  determination for them , then Hamas will use that freedom to acquire more armaments and weapons and then attack Israel and there will be further carnage and war and death on both sides .

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Gaza is not part of Israel and people cannot cross the border without documentation .

Like all borders, passports or the like are required to cross .

As you can see from the invasion two weeks ago , Israel needs to be careful whom they let into Israel and how many people , wouldn't be a good idea to let 10 000 Hamas members all cross into Israel all at once 

So if Gaza is no part of Israel how come every aspect of life there is controlled by the Israeli's

Just now, Paul Catton said:

Suits your claim, No arabian that I came into contact with from every walk of life and there were many thousands held adverse views to being followers of Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism etc.

All were anti Zionism.     

Suits my claim, what one? I still see no credible evidence to back up any claims you made. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

So if Gaza is no part of Israel how come every aspect of life there is controlled by the Israeli's

Israel controls its own border and there is a border between Israel and Gaza and Israel can open or close its border whenever it wants to, just like every other Country can do so 

• Like 1

No, you're pushing a misleading narrative. Israel did not create Hamas. That it later on tried to use it as counterweight for the PA (for political reasons) is another matter.

Again with the prison nonsense? It wasn't always under blockade, it wasn't always under such restrictions - these had 'something' to do with Hamas actions and policies. You continue to ignore this because you cannot counter it with anything.

Israel will never be 'accepted' by whom?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

BS he said 3 carriers were nr Israel he was caught making up stories once caught out he quickly moved away from it and dodges to back up his claim. 

Two Carrier Strike Groups are being deployed, other "aircraft" carriers are also in deployment.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Bogus, methinks you do protest to much.

Which part of any of my statement is untrue?

Hard to tell, so much irrelevant nonsense in it. Doubt you had a clear argument in mind.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

All were anti Zionism.     

I believe you. Not.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If Israel were to open up Gaza and allow more freedom and self  determination for them , then Hamas will use that freedom to acquire more armaments and weapons and then attack Israel and there will be further carnage and war and death on both sides .

Well that being the case the pair of them need to sort there differences out, diplomacy is a wonderful thing, trouble is it hasn't worked very well so far has it?

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Doesn't have to be. They can get everything they need from Egypt.

And maybe things would not be so bad down there had Hamas chosen a different path.

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Two Carrier Strike Groups are being deployed, other "aircraft" carriers are also in deployment.

Here is his claim:

The US and UK aircraft carriers are for :

1. 2nd war front Golan Heights + Lebanon

2. finishing off Syria

3.in case : additional support of :

3.1 Palestinian refugees from Jordan

3.2 Iran

3.3 Yemen

3.4 Iraq

3.5 Egypt/Lybia/Tunisia/Algeria/Morocco

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/116/#comment-18436542

Edited by Bkk Brian

Well that being the case the pair of them need to sort there differences out, diplomacy is a wonderful thing, trouble is it hasn't worked very well so far has it?

Is Hamas into negotiations? Compromise?