ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So as long as said path is OK with Israel everything can change for the better for the Palestinian's, right.

Delusional, the only thing the Israeli's want is all Arabs out of Gaza so they can settle even more Palestinian land and get rid of them pesky Arabs and lets not forget the oil and naturel gas reserves off shore. 

If you consider the current situation of the Gaza Strip - do you think choosing a path that did not involve the Hamas paradigm of violent 'struggle' would be worse for the Palestinians? How so? Also, note that I offered two ways to get there, one of them involving Egypt. There was no suggestion made this doesn't (also) work in Israel's interests. Sure. You'd have to put some effort into explaining how Hamas demonstrating a peaceful approach would have been less constructive for achieving overall Palestinians goals. That would have undermined much of Israel's justifications and rhetoric, and would have resulted in greater international pressure to reach a comprehensive solution. Hamas violence serves Israel's right-wing narrative and policies.

You can keep banging on about 'the only thing Israel wants' - you do not actually support this with anything, though.

The potential gas field off Gaza's shore is just one of few further afield , larger ones and already belonging to Israel. That's not it.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Morch said:

What is astonishing is that you expect people to take the loaded, simplistic analogies you present as basis for discussion.

Astonishing that you think Israel can do as it likes and when they get terror back at them, you play the victim.

And before you start quoting about the Hamas atrocities from the 7th which I wholeheartedly disagree with as they are war crimes against Humanity including the Israeli's, before you go off on your normal garbage.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

You twist things around to make your point so that Israel always looks whiter than white, no thought at all about the Israeli actions that cause the vast majority of the problems by treating fellow human beings as sub-human.

No, I do not. I simply demonstrate, over and over again, that reality is more complex than the simplistic black and white narrative you and others push. You can't handle that, you can't address it, you don't want it to be true - so you make nonsense posts, troll, repeat stuff that was already discussed, go for emo comments and so on.

And I do not consider Israel to be even very white. Much of what Israel does is, at best, borderline - even if necessary. To put this in easier to digest terms: Most of what Israel does in the West Bank is wrong, not so with regard to the Gaza Strip.

An outed and proud anti-semite going on about 'sub human' is cute. Don't see you making much noise about Palestinian leaders treating their civilians as fodder.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm calling BS on that statement, maybe that might have been the case before the right-wing crazies took over the Israeli parliament and before the oil and gas was discovered. 

If you didn't mean that Israel are going into Gaza now because of oil and gas discoveries, what did you mean ?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I can't see the Israeli Press posting it, can you?

Then there was the old Arab wandering around obviously shellshocked after the latest aerial bombardment near wherever he was sheltering, out he comes talking to some police or IDF people and low and behold someone shoots him dead, unarmed, disorientated and not hurting anyone, such brave people the Israeli's.

You posted a false story about a football playing boy getting shot by Israeli IDF snipers in Gaza and when it was shown to be a false story , you immediately posted some story about an old man getting shot as well .

Was it the same IDF solder that shot that old man that also shot the football playing kid ? 🙂

I have a feeling that that same solder will be shooting dead a pregnant woman soon 🙂

You twist things around to make your point so that Israel always looks whiter than white, no thought at all about the Israeli actions that cause the vast majority of the problems by treating fellow human beings as sub-human.

We re talking about this war .

It was the Palestinians  treating innocent Israelis as sub human in the terror attack  which caused this current war /Problems.

It is you who is twisting things around

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Astonishing that you think Israel can do as it likes and when they get terror back at them, you play the victim.

And before you start quoting about the Hamas atrocities from the 7th which I wholeheartedly disagree with as they are war crimes against Humanity including the Israeli's, before you go off on your normal garbage.

I acknowledge oppressed people have the right to resist. I do not think that such a right implies there are no red lines. As said earlier in the topic, had the Hamas attack been limited to the army bases and posts stormed, there would be less, and sans the gruesome atrocities, there would be less of a backlash, and less international backing for Israel's response.

You want to blame this on Israel? Not surprising - pretty much expected from an anti-semite Hamas apologist.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Israel is not special.

No people are chosen people.

We are all equal.

Religious Jews believe that God choose them to follow his commands as described in the Torah , which isn't too different to Christians believing that God choose them to follow Christianity and Muslims believing that they are the true believers .

I am getting quite out of my depth here though, so I will have to consult Neeranams Rabbi friend for advice on the subject

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I can't see the Israeli Press posting it, can you?

Then there was the old Arab wandering around obviously shellshocked after the latest aerial bombardment near wherever he was sheltering, out he comes talking to some police or IDF people and low and behold someone shoots him dead, unarmed, disorientated and not hurting anyone, such brave people the Israeli's.

I am unable to view the video Jeff because I have anti-Guardian software installed on my computer, but I will take your word for what happened.

So, as a man with an obvious sense of moral outrage, how do you think this incident compares to the brave Hamas soldiers that cut open the stomach of a pregnant Israeli woman while she was alive, removed her unborn baby and beheaded it in front of her, before beheading her.

Just like to get a sense of how well balanced your moral outrage is, if you don’t mind, that is.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am getting quite out of my depth here though, so I will have to consult Neeranams Rabbi friend for advice on the subject

Cute!

Go to rabbi and ask him straight away: Do you consider you and your relatives and friends some sort of uber-mensch? a.k.a. "the chosen ones"? "superior human beings"?

I got to see it ))))

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Cute!

Go to rabbi and ask him straight away: Do you consider you and your relatives and friends some sort of uber-mensch? a.k.a. "the chosen ones"? "superior human beings"?

I got to see it ))))

You can go and ask yourself on reddit groups , you can ask there .

Don't bother asking today though , its Shabbat and they won't be online 

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

I acknowledge oppressed people have the right to resist. I do not think that such a right implies there are no red lines. As said earlier in the topic, had the Hamas attack been limited to the army bases and posts stormed, there would be less, and sans the gruesome atrocities, there would be less of a backlash, and less international backing for Israel's response.

You want to blame this on Israel? Not surprising - pretty much expected from an anti-semite Hamas apologist.

Living in cloud cuckoo land, you acknowledge oppressed people have the right to resist on one hand and when it goes to far you then you try to imply if it hadn't gone as terribly as it did the response from the IDF would have been less lethal, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thanks for the last sentence, I don't know weather to wear it as a badge of honour or stick a notice over it saying another Zionist who has no Humanity.

8 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Hamas did indeed choose their own path.

Why has Netanyahu been such a staunch supporter of Hamas for the last 15 years?

So, the tens of thousands of hamas terrorists and the hundreds of thousands of civilians that support them do not represent Palestine, but Netanyahu represents all of Israel, got it. 

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I am unable to view the video Jeff because I have anti-Guardian software installed on my computer, but I will take your word for what happened.

So, as a man with an obvious sense of moral outrage, how do you think this incident compares to the brave Hamas soldiers that cut open the stomach of a pregnant Israeli woman while she was alive, removed her unborn baby and beheaded it in front of her, before beheading her.

Just like to get a sense of how well balanced your moral outrage is, if you don’t mind, that is.

Just as totally outraged, what's your point?

A social media post linking to an unapproved questionable source has been removed,

Once again for those of us that missed it:

From the forum rules:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However, in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sigh. Lying again cookie...

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We re talking about this war .

It was the Palestinians  treating innocent Israelis as sub human in the terror attack  which caused this current war /Problems.

It is you who is twisting things around

And what were the Israeli's doing for the past 75 years, being all good old boys to the Arads, get out of here.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Living in cloud cuckoo land, you acknowledge oppressed people have the right to resist on one hand and when it goes to far you then you try to imply if it hadn't gone as terribly as it did the response from the IDF would have been less lethal, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Thanks for the last sentence, I don't know weather to wear it as a badge of honour or stick a notice over it saying another Zionist who has no Humanity.

Know thyself Jeff. We see you.

• Like 2