ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

A quote from the highly intellectual Douglas Murray about the demonstrations in the UK. 

"Anyone in any doubt about what those marching today are calling for should know this. There would be peace tomorrow if Hamas laid down its arms. If the Israelis laid down their arms there would be a second Holocaust. The people marching either don't know this, or want it."

It's what they want.

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Okay, anyone doing that is being intellectually dishonest, at best.

Quoting and posting a link to someone's interpretation of a law and pretending it is a link to the actual law is deplorable. I would call you a liar, but I doubt you know the difference. 

Is that better? 

No, it’s pretty much inline with the what I would expect from you.

I could post the IHL rules the summary came from, but I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to understand them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, Hamas are terrorists and baby murderers and the IDF are exactly the same, but still no better. 

Strange how you keep forgetting the PLANNED, and PAID FOR killing and mutilation of babies, isn't it, why is that...? 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

No, it’s pretty much inline with the what I would expect from you.

I could post the IHL rules the summary came from, but I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to understand them.

Summery? 

You could have linked to the facts, but instead you posted to some other anonymous ideolog's interpretation of the facts because you assume you are the only one smart enough to interpret the facts correctly, correct?

And then you call me a fool when you get called out for it. Typical. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Summery? 

You could have linked to the facts, but instead you posted to some other anonymous ideolog's interpretation of the facts because you assume you are the only one smart enough to interpret the facts correctly, correct?

He does that to every one when he's cornered........🤭

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Summery? 

I forgot the world revolves around you. My bad

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Strange how you keep forgetting the PLANNED, and PAID FOR killing and mutilation of babies, isn't it, why is that...? 🤔

Could it be I don't care, who kills who? Death is still death no matter who does it. The fact that you prefer them to be anyone other than Jews/Israeli's is up to you. 

I'd prefer no one getting killed period.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Could it be I don't care, who kills who? Death is still death no matter who does it. The fact that you prefer them to be anyone other than Jews/Israeli's is up to you. 

I'd prefer no one getting killed period.

Of course, you don't care, not your agenda, thanks for telling us. 

What you should concentrate on, is, who starts these wars.

Are you a Putin fan too.........🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Of course, you don't care, not your agenda, thanks for telling us. 

What you should concentrate on, is, who starts these wars.

Are you a Putin fan too.........🤔

As I said I prefer no one being killed, if you have a problem with that can I suggest you take it up with your maker.

• Confused 3

Some off topic bickering posts and replies contravening our Community Standards have been removed.

A post and replies contravening our Forum Rules have been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

44 minutes ago, transam said:

Your figures maybe of interest when the aggressor is wiped out or surrenders. Until then, you are wasting your time.

Why not you sending an email to your chums that they cannot win, to cut and run to Iran....🤔

You're right, who cares, it's only 8000 deaths.

53 minutes ago, transam said:

Your figures maybe of interest when the aggressor is wiped out or surrenders. Until then, you are wasting your time.

Why not you sending an email to your chums that they cannot win, to cut and run to Iran....🤔

Not a waste of my time stating figures which are freely available to anyone, just like to give you some more ammunition to post about who you think my chums are.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You're right, who cares, it's only 8000 deaths.

Not about caring, it is fact that aggressors cause civilian deaths by their actions and how resolving their actions.

But we will always get odd-balls dismissing the fact that aggressors must be put in their place, dismantled, same as the odd-balls with agendas.......🥴 

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Not a waste of my time stating figures which are freely available to anyone, just like to give you some more ammunition to post about who you think my chums are.

Talking about odd-balls, it the information is freely available to us all, why do you bother.........?

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Because I can, you don't have to read it if you feel it doesn't have any interest to you but others may see it differently.

Doubt it, most replying to this thread already know your agenda, those not in your agenda clique are not interested......😉

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

Let me check my notes, count them up and get back to you.

I'll help you with my own question .

Taking hostages is a war crime : Hamas is guilty on 220 charges of that war crime 

Killing unarmed civilians is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of over 1000 war crimes on those charges

Raping the enemy is war crime : Hamas is guilty of those war crimes on an unspecified number 

Massacre and genocidal intent is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of that war crime 

Using Huma shields is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of that war crime multiple times by positioning rocket launchers in hospitals for one example 

Indiscriminate rocket attacks on civilian areas is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of those war crime charges 10 000 times 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Same source, the Hamas controlled Health Ministry at Gaza. Aid groups etc.

Similarly, aid group and organization working in Gaza need to play ball or else.

I do not doubt thousands die - but do question the total figures and the breakdown.

29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I'll help you with my own question .

Taking hostages is a war crime : Hamas is guilty on 220 charges of that war crime 

Killing unarmed civilians is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of over 1000 war crimes on those charges

Raping the enemy is war crime : Hamas is guilty of those war crimes on an unspecified number 

Massacre and genocidal intent is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of that war crime 

Using Huma shields is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of that war crime multiple times by positioning rocket launchers in hospitals for one example 

Indiscriminate rocket attacks on civilian areas is a war crime : Hamas is guilty of those war crime charges 10 000 times 

I totally agree with you.