ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Agree and disagree.

250 innocents murdered by fanatics at a party was a Hamas atrocity, likewise another 800 civilians being slaughtered.

IDF enforcing a collective punishment against 2.000,000 Palestinian civilians (excluding Hamas political or military divisions) has gone beyond the realm of self-defence to the point of genocide.

How do you prevent Rockets being fired from Schools and Hospitals in Gaza that are illing people in border towns in Israel Paul? How do you stop it.

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

It's the standard eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth stuff you expect from that part of the world, been hearing it since Bible school. I don't know why you're getting so upset by it, it's not like this guy is in charge unlike say Ayatollah whatsisname.

Where was Iran on 7th of October 2023 when Hamas made some 15 penetrations in the wall around the Gaza Strip? Did the Iranians join the Hamas attack to conquer Israel?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Lovely piece on the subject of carpet bombing from the Jerusalem Post

https://www.jpost.com/israel/eliyahu-advocates-carpet-bombing-gaza

Wow. Interesting to know there's religious figures who think like this. Both father and son.

Just one quote from the article: "In Gaza, the entire populace is responsible because they do nothing to stop the firing of Kassam rockets. "

Israelis are very keen to see the entire gazan population as responsible for the action of a minority of armed militants.   Children, babies, women, old women, old men. Approx 2m people.

Babies, women, old men are not going to be able to stop young armed men who fire rockets.

Israelis know that ofcourse.  They know they are in a weak moral position.

They try and gain moral justification for the deaths of gazan civilians but fail.  

Edited by deejai33

Just now, JBChiangRai said:

So do you think what he says is okay? Or do you condemn it?

I'm OK with it. He probably said that after seeing pictures of the remains of Israelis who were with together with wire and burnt alive. If that happened to my people I'd be calling for a lot worse than that.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

All civilians living in Gaza are collectively guilty…

…Eliyahu ruled that there was absolutely no moral prohibition against the indiscriminate killing of civilians during a potential massive military offensive on Gaza aimed at stopping the rocket launchings. …

…According to Jewish war ethics, wrote Eliyahu, an entire city holds collective responsibility for the immoral behavior of individuals.

Paragraph 2 above is a war crime when carried out.

Can you honestly say you see nothing wrong here?

Are you writing  that or are you quoting someone else or a mixture of both  , your post seems to be an unclear mess

Another one for the Hamas supporters club:

As Gazans Scrounge for Food and Water, Hamas Sits on a Rich Trove of Supplies

As supplies of virtually every basic human necessity dwindle in Gaza, one group in the besieged enclave remains well-stocked: Hamas.
Arab and Western officials say there is substance to Israeli claims of Hamas stockpiling supplies, including desperately needed food and fuel. Hamas, they say, has spent years building dozens of kilometers of tunnels under the strip where it has amassed stores of virtually everything needed for a drawn-out fight. It is a reality that Israel may soon find itself grappling with if it makes good on its threat to invade Gaza.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/27/world/middleeast/palestine-gazans-hamas-food.html

https://archive.ph/j5BAk

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you writing  that or are you quoting someone else or a mixture of both  , your post seems to be an unclear mess

I was asked to pull quotes from a news article written by a rabbi that I gave a link to, a few posts earlier you’ll see the link, I will try and find it again 

4 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

And nor do you.

I know exactly what it is and Israel aren't doing it. Period.

They don't have a bomber squadron and they don't have the ordnance to carry out area bombing. A BUFF carries a <deleted>-ton more than 8 bombs, try 70,000 lbs per aircraft.

If they had the hardware and actually started carrying out area bombing then Gaza City would be rubble right now. Which they wouldn't do because it would be counterproductive. The US bombarded Iwo Jima for what was it, two weeks, and the Japanese just waited it out in the tunnels then fight the GIs virtually hand-to-hand. 

16 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've responded to your question about Palestinian civilians as non combatants that are still alive...

Your fallacy of misinterpretation doesn't work...and you've tried the same malicious trick with other posters in vain...

Yes, when other poster tell ridiculous lies like the ones you tell, I call them out the same as I called you out. 

But I think you (so far) have the record for the most ridiculous effort to cover for a lie one has been called out on when you posted the link to the WW1 carrier, the HMS Argus and claimed the UK as sending it, even though it had been sold for scrap over fifty years ago. That was a howler!

41 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What are you on about?

How can you read the post you are responding too and arrive at the conclusions you have.

🤷‍♂️

It is absolutely nonsensical.

Bizarre.

What is wrong with you?

50.000 dollar question, sorry can't answer that one.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Another person that does not have any idea what carpet-bombing is. 

The F-35 is a combat aircraft, not a bomber. 

Yes, calling it a bomber because it carries "bombs", is like calling the RFA Argus an "aircraft carrier" because it has a helicopter hanger. 

The clue is in Multirole which includes Air Combat.

Could contain:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Fear yea not Israel will avenge any deaths by killing the terrorists that started this war (that would be Hamas), justice will be served for the butchery of their own civilians, they will do as much as possible to rid this world of these cretins that have no resemblance to human beings!

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Here is the link that you missed earlier.

https://www.jpost.com/israel/eliyahu-advocates-carpet-bombing-gaza

It’s extremely relevant when a senior Rabbi in Israel promotes hatred & committing War Crimes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I know exactly what it is and Israel aren't doing it. Period.

They don't have a bomber squadron and they don't have the ordnance to carry out area bombing. A BUFF carries a <deleted>-ton more than 8 bombs, try 70,000 lbs per aircraft.

If they had the hardware and actually started carrying out area bombing then Gaza City would be rubble right now. Which they wouldn't do because it would be counterproductive. The US bombarded Iwo Jima for what was it, two weeks, and the Japanese just waited it out in the tunnels then fight the GIs virtually hand-to-hand. 

There not doing a bad a job at the moment. Up the sortie rate. Sorted.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Where was Iran on 7th of October 2023 when Hamas made some 15 penetrations in the wall around the Gaza Strip? Did the Iranians join the Hamas attack to conquer Israel?

Who said anything about Iran joining the fray? I was just pointing out that the beardy guy in the quoted article about "carpet bombing" is not in charge of Israel, at least not yet, so it doesn't really matter what he thinks or says as it will make zero difference to the outcome.

14 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

A tad argumentative and unnecessary don’t you think?

No, I don't think so. You attacked someone for what they said but did not quote or even paraphrase what they said that you are attacking them for. 

What do you call it? 

27 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

JDAM ordnance costs a heap of money and Israel doesn't have an unlimited supply. So I'll hazard a guess and say that most or all of the bombs hit their intended targets, as opposed to the IAF just flying around looking for targets of opportunity.

Why there were civilians in the area when the bombs hit? Best ask the leader of Hamas who uses his supposed brothers and sisters as human shields and blows them up when they try to leave.

At any rate, your description of the Israeli bombardment as "carpet bombing" is just plain wrong therefore hard to take anything you say seriously.

Nice post for you from the Jerusalem Post to read https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-770530?dicbo=v2-AhCLMDA

Just now, Yellowtail said:

No, I don't think so. You attacked someone for what they said but did not quote or even paraphrase what they said that you are attacking them for. 

What do you call it? 

Firstly, I did not “attack” anyone, nor did I ever make a personal comment.

You did.

• Love It 1