ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

13 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

It hit a load of people. Was it a precision missile missing it's target? Did it get deliberately aimed into the people? Or was it simply bad luck it hurt people; maybe really aimed at a field somewhere!

It was likely a targeted missile site bombed that resulted in a lot of terrorists killed and a some civilians killed and when the smoke cleared, all the dead were called civilians. 

Should Israel not bomb sites in Palestine that are firing rockets at Israel? If not, why? 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Posting Israel's TV propaganda sounds desperate.

Unless it's a reputable and unbiased journalism source, I would not believe anything from Israel24 station. 

Since when has France 24 been Israel's TV propaganda?

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sigh...unfortunately not fast enough for you. How many dead children will it take for you to call on the Palestinians to take the moral high-ground and release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire?

No, it is precisely the right rate, zero. If only the Palestinian rate was the same.

If no Israelis have died in the last two weeks, why have the Israeli’s killed so many Palestinian kids in that same window of time? 

Are their tactics justified when they are not under any meaningful attack at all?

It absolutely reeks of being war crimes.

Let’s hope the appropriate justice is served on all those who deserve - it on both sides.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

No, it is precisely the right rate, zero. If only the Palestinian rate was the same.

If no Israelis have died in the last two weeks, why have the Israeli’s killed so many Palestinian kids in that same window of time? 

Are their tactics justified when they are not under any meaningful attack at all?

Let’s hope the appropriate justice is served on all those who deserve - it on both sides.

You keep missing the point Mojo, why do you think no Israelis have been massacred since 7th Oct? Come on now, I'm sure your intelligent enough to figure it out

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'm not making anything up YT. I am listening to the hourly reports on TNT and they say it is discriminate missile firing.

I don't think the IDF would deliberately aim rockets at women and kids, knowing the Hamas fighters they are after, are underground.

Oh, you said the bombing was discriminate, my bad, I thought you said indiscriminate. Yes, the Iraeli bombings are discriminate. 

In any evert, you claimed people watching a bomb explode can tell whether or not it was fired discriminately, are you going to support that claim, or were you just quoting the people on TV that were making it up? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Oh, you said the bombing was discriminate, my bad, I thought you said indiscriminate. Yes, the Iraeli bombings are discriminate. 

In any evert, you claimed people watching a bomb explode can tell whether or not it was fired discriminately, are you going to support that claim, or were you just quoting the people on TV that were making it up? 

Why should the IDF fire their missiles at women and kids? And I don't blame the weather. I think they point the muzzle at a target and then keep their fingers crossed that they hit a few Hamas rather than kids.

TBH, I don't know how accurate the missiles are.  If it's windy, i guess they are not so accurate.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

So funny !  You refute much  based on "your" opinions  with zero source or at all and excuse such on the basis  of having "authoritively" posted such in historical tomes. !

You are a blagger in my opinion. I have nothing  but the evidence of  your own  misplaced arrogant expressions of the desire to see  the people of Gaza die enmasse in the dubious endeavour to  eliminate  Islamic  radicals.

What?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Sigh...perhaps Irael's continuous bombing combined with their (unlike Palestine) evacuating the areas being bombed has something to do with it. 

But I think we all agree there has already been too much killing.  Why do you continue to refuse to call on the Palestinians to take the moral high-ground and release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire?

Palestine can stop the violence today. Let's hope they do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The civilian death toll is all that is needed to prove that the bombing is indiscriminate, unless you believe that the IDF meant to kill over 4,000 children.

No, it does not prove that. If the bombing was indiscriminate or if the IAF was targeting civilians, death toll would be higher.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

Do you truly believe that each and every one of these airstrikes has undergone the rigorous process you mentioned?

Israel has been carrying out an average of more than 500 airstrikes per day. Given the sheer volume of these strikes, it seems implausible that they have all adhered to the described process.

If every target of these airstrikes were subject to a thorough audit, review, and proper authorization, it would imply that Israel has intentionally been targeting children, women, journalists, medical facilities, residential blocks etc . Otherwise, it becomes increasingly challenging to explain the staggering number of victims.

In wars, things can go wrong unintentionally but 4000 dead kids in 3 weeks is just an intentional genocide, no other description.

Specifically with regard to airstrikes, yes, I do. This was covered in the past, and the process explained. I don't think it is applied (or can be applied) anywhere near as well with regard to ground operations, though.

You are not allowing for Israel having a pre-researched 'target bank', and a whole lot of relevant intelligence assets. Some of the strikes would require verification that no civilians are near  to go, some do not require that much (according to international law). As far as I understand, there's a rotation of legal advisors (many would be reservists) in each squadron.

It would not imply what you claim. That civilians get killed in wars does not imply they are targeted. And it does not imply mistakes do not happen. The international laws people on here love to go on about do not actually offer 100% protection to civilians under all circumstance. The high number of the casualties is as can be expected when dealing with a such an urban setting.

Notice that the Hamas did not provide warning or shelter for the population. Does not offer them the protection his own men enjoy. And does not issue calls for ceasefire, or make any efforts to end the fighting. Guess that's Israel's fault as well....?

Israel is said to have dropped thousands of bombs and munitions on the Gaza Strip. The casualties are too, apparently, numbering in the thousands. It would seem a bit daft to carry a 'genocide' this way. One bomb per dead Palestinian? Surely there are more efficient ways to go about it if Israel was so inclined. If Israel was out to kill civilians, the death toll would be way way higher.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've posted many times that IAF (carpet) bombed Gaza indiscriminately with the Israeli hostages : here a live footage from these Israeli citizens and trapped between false promises and high volume bombings.

Use your report button if can't accept neutral (unbiased) people like me and many others for ceasefire and hostages exchange. 

Why does Hamas not release them, its a war crime to keep them hostage, thanks for the evidence

1 hour ago, deejai33 said:

Ok, correct, surely there's an international law against attrocities like Hamas did.

But his post listed 6 or 7 points.  You're reply seems minimal.  

Even the one point you chose to reply too is complex and the list of International laws violated by both sides is long.   

However you focus on oct 7th violations.  

You need to fully read, take in, understand what the poster is saying.  Blindly trotting out something about oct 7th that has been said many times over is not progressing the discussion.

My view only, ofcourse.  

The poster addressed many of the main issues that need addressing for peace to emerge.  Treat him with respect.

Treat him with respect? That coming from someone who tried to dishonestly hide his views when joining the topic.

Treat him with respect? Why? Did he earn that? Is he showing respect to other posters?

More waffle.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Other figures state  45% of  civilian accomodation structures leveled. I guess it depends on strength of  media  bias. As usual

I guess you could link them reports, but expect you wouldn't.

One can look at current satellite imagery of the Gaza Strip, or even wide angle news footage and consider things.

And yet despite the emotional outrage and political dishonesty over allegations of  40 infants  etc no real evidence was/s ever been produced.

Objections to the toll on  Gaza infant and child  deaths  has been made very evident  by independent  agencies to a sum many multiples  more.

Your  stance is untenable and will be identified as such 

Your grasp of what was actually claimed, and knowledge of what was actually shown seems lacking.

You're welcome to go back up topic and educate yourself.

Twist it as much as you like, the  poster responded to is constantly going on about babies in reference to one side.

Much less so for babies of the other.

There are no 'independent agencies' that can verify death tolls at this stage.

You're making things up, or misunderstand how this works.

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You have no idea what I read or don't read.

What you have is a bee in your bonnet for being comprehensively trounced for 205 consecutive pages.

I based my comment on the many posts your put on here. It's easy enough to see.

As for the second line - delusional, again.

Your  post is  gibberish. However I assume you  wish I declare yet again .... I do not condone the brutality of ANY members in attacks on civilian society.  That meaning Hamas militants  attacking civilians  has no  justification, while that said  the IDF  has  no justification in using  the tactics they have employed in retaliation.

If mental midgets are incapable of understanding that does not infer support  for Hamas then there is little  f..ing hope for them !

"Your  post is  gibberish."

Priceless.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

Is Israel preventing anything from entering through the Rafah crossing? 

I don't know. The versions of who's preventing, who's impeding, who's this and who's that are muddled - and each party seems to be accusing the other. Technically Israel cannot prevent Egypt to allow entry of supplies, not without starting a war, which I think is not on the cards.

IMO, the issue is more with providing safeguards that (a) supplies will not reach Hamas and (b) prevent Hamas leaders and/or hostages being smuggled out of the Gaza Strip.

There was an a report on Israeli and Palestinian (not Hamas affiliated) that there's a convoy of  trucks waiting in Israel, ready to set for the southern Israeli border check point were goods normally enter the Gaza Strip. I have not seen an update nor confirmation on that (and no credible English version so far). I guess that if it was decided, and deemed sage, aid could swiftly be provided through both passes.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

You think all the missiles are precision weapons? When a missile gets fired into a crowd, someone might get hurt.

Indeed.

But 'precision weapon' does not necessarily imply the level of precision you pretend is required by law.

They are quite accurate, enough so to pass legal bars involved.

If you have issues with that, take it up with those who authored and legislated relevant rules.

3 hours ago, Morch said:

Maybe no skin, but you're giving an obviously biased 'review' of things.

Neither the Stern Gang, nor the Irgun were mainstream actors at the time. That's one difference. 

Right after independence, government dismantled these organizations. Here's your second.

"Mainstream at the time"

Does that excuse Begin's butchery at Deir Yassin and the King David Hotel, because he wasn't yet 'mainstream'?

If so, then in some bizarre future, will Mohammed Deif be at Camp David dining with a future POTUS?

Terrorists are terrorists. Deif is a terrorist. Begin was a terrorist. Arafat (whom I did not forget...and even met him once) was a terrorist.