ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

51 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Let me spell it out for you, you stated:-

Anyone can see that if you persecute people, they react". 

Am I wrong to suggest that cutting a baby from the mother and decapitating the unborn child and then the beheading the mother is overreacting. You honestly don't think that is overreacting, are these actions from these Palestinian terrorists acceptable to you because these barbaric actions are committed on Jews? 

We are going down a very slippery slope at this time of our lives, the Jews are being hounded not just in Israel, but world wide, we have not seen the likes of this anti semitism since the 1930s and some posters on here still ignoring the actions of these vile sick depraved Palestinian terrorists. 

Doing that to an unborn baby is of course over-reacting, again I don't see the relevance to my post. This is the action of a minute minority of Palestinians, do you agree?

We can have a conversation, without the need for personal insults. 

It's quite simple IMHO, Israel have got to give Palestinians equal rights. 

No one likes it when one race/country/religion try to get world supremacy, especially by persecuting others. 

I think it rather pathetic and disgusting, the way Israel and her supporters are using this Oct 7 attack to justify their ethnic cleansing. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

Hamas is supported by a sizeable chunk of Palestinian society.

You're trying to paint it as something else.

Many Gazans followed Hamas into Israel partaking in this orgy of death and destruction.

Many celebrated this, in Gaza, the West Bank and elsewhere.

And you're making excuses for Palestinians again.

Palestinians apparently cannot resist Hamas, but can resist Israel.

Go figure.

As said earlier, your constant attempts to conflate between your own warped views and what's legal, or generally acceptable are of not interest.

Your attempts at establishing moral equivalency are similarly lame.

From someone who constantly denigrates Zionists as a group, and considering many (or even most) Israelis would fir the label - who are them 'good people' you refer to? And similarly, who are them 'good people' that only want peace on the Palestinian side?

You're just waffling, as usual.

The last sentence, truest words you've ever written, thankyou.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Hamas is supported by a sizeable chunk of Palestinian society.

You're trying to paint it as something else.

Many Gazans followed Hamas into Israel partaking in this orgy of death and destruction.

Many celebrated this, in Gaza, the West Bank and elsewhere.

Define many?

Out of the 2 million, how many?

And you're making excuses for Palestinians again.

Palestinians apparently cannot resist Hamas, but can resist Israel.

Go figure.

Complete lack of empathy.

As said earlier, your constant attempts to conflate between your own warped views and what's legal, or generally acceptable are of not interest.

Your attempts at establishing moral equivalency are similarly lame.

Ivy League college students in the US actively supporting Palestine after such atrocities - unimaginable just a few short years ago.

The attempts to deny moral equivalency are crumbling around the globe.

From someone who constantly denigrates Zionists as a group, and considering many (or even most) Israelis would fir the label - who are them 'good people' you refer to? And similarly, who are them 'good people' that only want peace on the Palestinian side?

You're just waffling, as usual.

I would suggest the majority of both populations just want to live in peace.

Look at Northern Ireland.

Peace is possible, it just takes the effort to overcome the minority of extremists on each side.

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

Time will tell?

You stated things as something that's happening.

You cannot support your babble with anything, so you deflect with some meaningless phrase.

Hypothesizing makes a large part of your posts. Fancy that....

https://www.ispionline.it/en/publication/the-arab-world-is-boiling-over-the-israel-hamas-conflict-150471

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Peace is possible, it just takes the effort to overcome the minority of extremists on each side.

Israel are currently trying to eliminate the extremist of Hamas , hopefully a less extreme group will take their place 

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Perennial victims.

The best thing Israel could do to ensure its existence is to clearly define a border between themselves and Palestine.

Why don't they?

Whataboutery is the best you got! Can't we stick to the topic for once!

Do terrorists rockets go over a defined borders, the most obvious solution is not to try and kill the Israelis but the intolerant left will shout anybody down that doesn't agree with their fickle brainwashed minds.

Edited by Wobblybob

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No, that's your problem Yellowtail you don't see any point unless it agrees with yours.

Try opening your eyes to both sides point of view and then perhaps you will realize neither point of view is ever going to cure this problem.

His, and now your point, was that the side cheering the bombing of their enemy's rocket launch sites is morally equivalent to the side cheering the rape, murder and burning of innocent men, women and children, and calling for the eradication of the Jews. 

You're right, I don't see that, and I think anyone that does see it that is either an idealogue or a buffoon or a (more likely) both. If I had to bet, I'd bet on him being an idealogue, and you just being a buffoon. You don't really seem educated enough to be an idealogue. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Define many?

Out of the 2 million, how many?

Complete lack of empathy.

Ivy League college students in the US actively supporting Palestine after such atrocities - unimaginable just a few short years ago.

The attempts to deny moral equivalency are crumbling around the globe.

Many would be far more than the three Israeli idiots you tried to use as an example of moral equivalence.

Support for Hamas, violence against Israel and so on varies - there are figures relating to this posted all over these topics, which you claim to have read.

You want to paint Hamas as some small splinter outfit, that's up to you.

Your virtue signaling is dully noted,  but this is not am emo competition.

You say Palestinian would be at risk if they resist Hamas.

I point out that they are willing to face risks to resist Israel.

Deal with it.

Being an Ive league student does not imply higher moral standards, or even being informed.

I would suggest you stop deflecting, and address what I posted.

One some posts your denigrate all Zionists.

Many (if not most) Israelis could be labeled as Zionists.

So who are the majority of good people you refer to?

And as often is the case with 'pro-Palestinian' posters - apparently no clue as to Palestinian politics, positions, views and so on.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

You're right, I don't see that, and I think anyone that does see it that is either an idealogue or a buffoon or a (more likely) both. If I had to bet, I'd bet on him being an idealogue, and you just being a buffoon. You don't really seem educated enough to be an idealogue. 

This is rich coming from you 🤣

26 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Perennial victims.

The best thing Israel could do to ensure its existence is to clearly define a border between themselves and Palestine.

Why don't they?

There is a well defined border between Israel and Gaza.

Hamas crossed it on October 7 to murder babies.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

His, and now your point, was that the side cheering the bombing of their enemy's rocket launch sites is morally equivalent to the side cheering the rape, murder and burning of innocent men, women and children, and calling for the eradication of the Jews. 

Just proving my point, thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Doing that to an unborn baby is of course over-reacting, again I don't see the relevance to my post. This is the action of a minute minority of Palestinians, do you agree?

No one likes it when one race/country/religion try to get world supremacy, especially by persecuting others. 

I think it rather pathetic and disgusting, the way Israel and her supporters are using this Oct 7 attack to justify their ethnic cleansing. 

You are too sensitive to debate with Neeranam, you take offence over nothing. You are not the victim here! Bye

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Whataboutery is the best you got! Can't we stick to the topic for once!

Do terrorists rockets go over a defined borders, the most obvious solution is not to try and kill the Israelis but the intolerant left will shout anybody down that doesn't agree with their fickle brainwashed minds.

Sorry, cannot understand what you are trying to say.

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, the percentage of Palestinians that actually carried out the atrocities was minute, but the percentage of Palestinians that support the atrocities is significant. 

Israel has to give Palestinians equal right in regard to what? 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I see your problem, you have incorrectly defined the situation.

You have used the worst possible examples to describe the side you disagree with and completely ignored the worst of the side that you agree with.

Is it perhaps you that is the ideologue?

ps - if you are going to criticise other peoples intelligence, it is best to do a spell check before submitting a post.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Let's hope they lift their game because at the moment the only thing they seem to be eliminating is Palestinian children at the rate of 1 every 10 minutes.

High expectations, given the indiscriminate brutality of the Israeli attacks, the most likely outcome is increased Hamas membership and support (minus Netanyahu's ongoing support one presumes)

You can keep lying, no problems.

Quite a number of Hamas mid level command eliminated.

And there was never anything said about it being a quick job.

Quite the opposite.

Don't see you going post after post asking Hamas to let them children into safety of tunnels.

Don't see you urging Palestinians to ask this of Hamas either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, the percentage of Palestinians that actually carried out the atrocities was minute, but the percentage of Palestinians that support the atrocities is significant. 

How about giving the Palestinians the same rights as Israeli's?

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I see your problem, you have incorrectly defined the situation.

You have used the worst possible examples to describe the side you disagree with and completely ignored the worst of the side that you agree with.

Is it perhaps you that is the ideologue?

ps - if you are going to criticise other peoples intelligence, it is best to do a spell check before submitting a post.

That pretty much describes your own posts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Rather clever, if you think about it. They can eradicate the Gaza prison, take the land back, and all the Apartheid, persecution of Palestinians is forgotten. Probably told them to cut babies' heads off and take videos too. 

Wow. Evil knows no bounds I guess. I cannot say I'm good because I'm Australian as there are probably some pretty evil Aussies. Well I know there is so,  I guess evil Israelis do exist. Why does it seem evil is growing in this world now. It was so rosy in the 80s. Haha. Just kidding 

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What I think is pathetic and disgusting is people making ridiculous claims like this.

Irael is attempting to eradicate hamas, not Palestine, while Palestine is attempting to eradicate Israel. 

Palestinian is not even an ethnicity. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Define significant and your source (lest we think it's just made up nonsense aligned with your personal prejudices).

Recent poll of Gazan's:

Screenshot2023-10-31at1_03_14pm.png.764801cfceb6a37f3fc0402df9da522e.png

The findings, published here for the first time, reveal that rather than supporting Hamas, the vast majority of Gazans have been frustrated with the armed group’s ineffective governance as they endure extreme economic hardship. Most Gazans do not align themselves with Hamas’s ideology, either. Unlike Hamas, whose goal is to destroy the Israeli state, the majority of survey respondents favored a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side.

Link is free for first time visitor's, paywall for those who have already had their one free article.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israel/what-palestinians-really-think-hamas#:~:text=On the eve of Hamas's,percent of the adult population.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

I guess evil Israelis do exist.

All Israelis I know are very nice people and you'd find it hard to believe there are not so nice ones. It's way above their level, on the Governmental and International level. 

The fact that Apartheid exists is evil.