ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You must be in a parallel universe.

Say hi to Spider-Man.

What support have the Saudis and Iran offered and provided  ?

Saudi Arabia is just 14 kilometres from Israel , would take them a few minutes to get there 

They dont seem to have any intention of going 

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Hit the ignore button, it works a treat - I’ve seen nothing from that Brian bloke for a couple of days.

Highly recommended.

What, and let you end up trolling yourself, I am not that cruel, Dave........:cowboy:

• Haha 1

Geez, you’re not another one of these incessant hurlers of baseless epitaphs along the lines of “outed”, “antisemite”, “Jew hater” or “Nazi” are you?

I guess so.

The post you are responding to is a SARCASTIC response to one of you “non-outed” types calling for all out war and victory at any cost for the “non war criminal” IDF.

I am so disappointed in your outing as another neophyte that I am no longer going to post that link you requested.

The problem with your "sarcasm" is you're so good at it and nobody knows you are doing it anymore.🥴

Perhaps the fault lies with you Bob, maybe dropped out of school a bit early and now a few too many things are a bit over your head.

Worth exploring, no?

There's safety in numbers and you always end up sad and lonely.🥴

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, you all know he’s a Hamas troll, but you all keep responding to him; trolls don’t disappear if you ignore them, but they certainly don’t get the satisfaction of knowing that not only did you read what they said, but that you took the bait and consequently fed their raison d’être by replying …… just don’t read anything he writes, give it a try, you’ll feel much better for it.

Your learning curve just called me and doesn't agree with your last statement about your  "raison  d'être" and I accepted the apologies...

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

What, no Russian .... or was it a swing and a miss ?

Just were I happened to be at the time.

The Korean guy was also in India, mistook the address and tried to enter the house late night.

Thought it was a burglar.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

When / where was I outed?

Which posts are antisemitic?

It is never ending with you guys.

Thogal is right, we need Ben Shapiro here, or at least one of his used socks or something, you know, to up the IQ on the “non-outed” side.

No, you are as odd as Thogal is, just digging for trolling material.........:ermm:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No.

I have one person on my ignore list - for repeated childish stupidity.

I am perfectly fine with no one answering.

Why would anyone waste time repeatedly posting “troll” when you could simply hit ignore?

To answer my own question - they probably have nothing worthwhile to say thus the juvenile “troll”,  “off topic”, “deflection” nonsense.

To answer my own question

^^^^^:cheesy::cheesy: ^^^^^

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Yes, why bombing Gaza strip is so relevant as per scriptures/prophecies in the Torah/Talmud/Bible?

Only Samson his graveyard has been located in the Gaza Strip.

Victor Mature was buried in Kentucky.................🙄

9 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Wait, this is getting fun. You expect me to go back to your previous posts and I am still waiting for links from you to back up all those ridiculous claims. Get a grip troll. I know your mates have you back on shift but you need to work harder

Kind of convenient way to operate - make baseless claims and then refuse to back them up with evidence.

Why do you have to go back to any previous posts - if your making the claims then you must know what they are without having to look anything up.

Good chance the IDF would give you a job if you enquired.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

There might be safety, but there is no glory Bob.

If you want to be the one taking the pretty girl home you gotta stand out from the crowd, not hide up the back.

Sometimes it is better to tell the truth than living a delusional life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Kind of convenient way to operate - make baseless claims and then refuse to back them up with evidence.

Why do you have to go back to any previous posts - if your making the claims then you must know what they are without having to look anything up.

Good chance the IDF would give you a job if you enquired.

Now there’s some twisted logic. But yes if I was a Jew in Israel I have no doubt I would be in the IDF. Far better than down in the tunnels with you. 

Get those links from your mates 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Don’t need to dig with you guys, there’s always plenty of diamonds on the surface.

How come you don't post on any other subject....?   

Rather strange, think I found one other post elsewhere in resent days, is it because there is nothing out there trollable....?   🤔

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rabas said:

You conflate an activity, terrorism, with a historical conflict, then lie that terrorism is not terrorism if terrorists like Hamas do it.  What crap. 

Beyond that lie,

that any conflict can a priori only be resolved through horrific inhuman terrorism is an utter lie. Terrorism is likely the worst and  least successful approach possible. History tells us this. 

I still remember +/- 900 Jabhat-al-Nusrah (AQ franchise) militants that were hospitalized within occupied Golan Hights by the IDF.

They were treated by IDF as "moderated freedom rebels".

https://foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Nice, Merah, Brussels Airport, etc...are AQ franchise terrorist attacks by AQ franchise terrorist organizations.

Hamas got support since 1987 (1st intifada) from Israel to counter Fatah. Don't distort the "Hamas Freedom Fighters" that was generally accepted by Israel in the 80's.