ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

You are wrong.

Netanyahu has commented on the draft plan.

An honourable man would retract and apologise.

Balls in your court..,

I believe that there are also attempts of the Israeli diplomatic delegations with/in UN, EU and Egypt to take over some Palestinian refugees.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You are wrong.

Netanyahu has commented on the draft plan.

An honourable man would retract and apologise.

Balls in your court..,

Can you link to a transcript of Netanyahu's comments on what you call a draft plan? 

If you want to have any credibility, you need to support your claims. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you link to a transcript of Netanyahu's comments on what you call a draft plan? 

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20231031-israeli-ministry-drafted-concept-proposal-for-transfer-of-gaza-civilians-to-egypt

Case closed.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I should do what you non-antisemites do and tell you to “look up topic, it’s all there and has been proven many times already”.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/31/benjamin-netanyahu-gaza-israel-palestine-egypt-expel-policy/

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I should do what you non-antisemites do and tell you to “look up topic, it’s all there and has been proven many times already”.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/31/benjamin-netanyahu-gaza-israel-palestine-egypt-expel-policy/

I cannot open it, and it is not a transcript liar.

I can see the headline though, which calls it a "concept paper", not a plan, which means you are both liars, but we already knew that. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I can open it it's in Hebrew.

Liar .

Its from a British newspaper and they write  in in English 

From the link 

Try The Telegraph free for 1 month

Unlock this article, plus unlimited access to our website and exclusive app with a Digital Subscription. Cancel anytime.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I cannot open it, and it is not a transcript liar.

I can see the headline though, which calls it a "concept paper", not a plan, which means you are both liars, but we already knew that. 

Once it leaked, Israel labelled it “hypothetical”. 

What’s the actual truth and Israel’s actual plan?

🤷

The fog of war.

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20231031-israeli-ministry-drafted-concept-proposal-for-transfer-of-gaza-civilians-to-egypt

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Liar .

Its from a British newspaper and they write  in in English 

From the link 

Try The Telegraph free for 1 month

Unlock this article, plus unlimited access to our website and exclusive app with a Digital Subscription. Cancel anytime.

My source was from France24 (French national news outlet)

Mr. Mojo, the poster I really respect, used his source from The Telegraph, a UK news outlet.

Why do you call me a liar by using another poster his source ?

15 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If we’re being honest, most Americans aren’t killed by Muslims or Arabs but by their fellow “proud Americans” - quite often in schools I hear.

Ever wonder why you are not in charge?

Ohhhhh, what a brutal riposte. I am curled in the corner in the fetal position weeping brokenly from the intellectual destruction you have blasted me and all other Americans with. 

Im not in charge because we have Big Don incoming. On the other hand, thank god  for civilization you are not "in charge". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Once it leaked, Israel labelled it “hypothetical”. 

What’s the actual truth and Israel’s actual plan?

🤷

The fog of war.

A solution to the problem .

Gazians move across the border and live in the Sinai , the land is right next to each other  and they can happily live there under Egyptian control or Egypt can give then statehood 

Everyone's a winner 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

My source was from France24 (French national news outlet)

Mr. Mojo, the poster I really respect, used his source from The Telegraph, a UK news outlet.

Why do you call me a liar by using another poster his source ?

So the link that you claimed to have opened  was from a English  writing    U.K newspaper , but you opened the link and it was  from a French newspaper writing in Hebrew  ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So the link that you calmed to have opened  was from a English a writing    U.K newspaper , but you opened the link and it was  from a French newspaper writing in Hebrew  ?

The French news outlet link is available in 4 languages : French, English, Spanish and Arab

The Turkish link of YT shows the Hebrew document.

The Telegraph link from another poster is in English.

Why do you call me a liar if the existence of this document has been proven + it has been visualized on the YT clip?

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

A recent Israeli wartime proposal drafted by the country's intelligence ministry outlines a plan to expel the 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza after Israel’s current war on the besieged enclave culminates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuoVdpl00p8

Already addressed and discussed earlier.

Said ministry is a political prize, not a body with any authority.

A nothing-burger.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Making jokes about civilians getting killed - how charming and civilised.

Earlier in the topic there was mention of two Palestinian shops in the West Bank being shut down by IDF after shop signs were changed to mock abductees.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Here you go again.

Your baby beheading lot have tried "tu quoque" (You Too) as a defense since Nurenburg.  And as a matter of international law and of actual fact, your question is a straw man.

As I have said before, as a proud Yank, I don't argue with supporters of the terrs who killed my fellow citizens and hold others hostage. Supporters of Hamas are an enemy of my country and we are at war. 

To paraphrase an earlier post, the Izzys are far more patient and humane then me. Id play Bomber Harris on them. Hamas should thank their lucky stars that I am not in charge.

Now you can try your moral superiority mode on me. Like I care what a terrorist  supporting, anti semite says about me.

How would the Bomber Harris scenario play out for US citizens stuck in the Gaza Strip, and /or hostages/?

Is that how the USA actually dealt with things on past instances?