ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Fact ?  bloody silly declaration.

Right now the ratio of bombs dropped on the Gaza Strip vs. reported casualties is close to 1:1.

If you think that indicates a campaign aimed at killing civilians, you're way off mark.

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

My intended point.  Yellowbelly  demands I  submit an estimate  of the  unknown. But I would venture a minority .

You could try and find the information, on the net, on this topic....

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Right now the ratio of bombs dropped on the Gaza Strip vs. reported casualties is close to 1:1.

If you think that indicates a campaign aimed at killing civilians, you're way off mark.

1 bomb: 1  civilian ?  Jeez !  depopulated  already .

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

Ok. I will do the pedantic demand to be  presented with links etc ponderously  to  prove  your "facts"

Considering you rarely provide links to support you own claims, that's rather rude.

Then again, that's how you roll.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

My intended point.  Yellowbelly  demands I  submit an estimate  of the  unknown. But I would venture a minority .

Difficult to know for sure without an election for many years, but wouldn't say a minority with any confidence. In a survey carried out by Palestinian pollster Khalil Shikaki in June this year, 79% of Gazans and 71% of all Palestinians, polled in favour of forming more armed gangs like the “Lions Den” and “Jenin Battalion” to attack Israel.

3 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Difficult to know for sure without an election for many years, but wouldn't say a minority with any confidence. In a survey carried out by Palestinian pollster Khalil Shikaki in June this year, 79% of Gazans and 71% of all Palestinians, polled in favour of forming more armed gangs like the “Lions Den” and “Jenin Battalion” to attack Israel.

Take a harder look at the figures. Support for such groups yes, support for Hamas much less. Hamas comes with oppression, extortion, and a whole lot of other things people don't care for. Them groups referred to are more 'to the point' resistance, rather than a full apparatus and accompanying ideology.

Also, these groups are in the West Bank - Gazans would support some of the heat going that way, maybe.

Edited by Morch

Just now, owl sees all said:

Watched a show last night.

They suggested that tomorrow at dawn something will happen. We will see.

There's also a public meeting of Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, who will confirm if he will continue/further engage after the IDF ground invasion and bombing of Gaza non combatant civilians.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

I demanded nothing, I only asked you what you thought it was. So, a minority, was that so hard? 

What kind of 5%? 10%? 20%? 30%? 40%? 49%?

To be clear, I do not think anyone here has claimed it was a majority. only that the percentage of Palestinians that support hamas is significant. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Watched a show last night.

They suggested that tomorrow at dawn something will happen. We will see.

I guess it's beneath you to reveal which 'show' this was on. Or even who suggested that.

16 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

But but... I have witnessed  obsessive demands  for backup . > Am I  denied  by the  cabal?

You claimed President Biden's approval was dropping like a lead ballon (or some-such) and I said that I did not believe that and asked you to support your claim. 

You did not back it up, and now you want to pretend it is "obsessive" when you are called out for making things up. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

There's also a public meeting of Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, who will confirm if he will continue/further engage after the IDF ground invasion and bombing of Gaza non combatant civilians.  

Running scared then? 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Running scared then? 

I'm not sure how many IDF military bases are full operational at the border of Lebanon.

The depopulated towns are now acting as military bases.

Hezbollah has a large, experienced (Syrian war) and multi-functional army specialized in guerilla and urban warfare. They work with a coalition of Sunni, Shia, Christian, Druz and Yazidi soldiers.

Not the same as DIY Hamas.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

IDF commander: Fuel will be allowed to reach Gaza hospitals

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-commander-fuel-will-be-allowed-to-reach-gaza-hospitals/

I wonder how they can effectively monitor and prevent this from falling to Hamas's hands.

And suppose they find out Hamas took fuel from this supply, what can they do? Not supply them again?

Sounds messy. Guess not much choice.

• Like 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

I'm not sure how many IDF military bases are full operational at the border of Lebanon.

The depopulated towns are now acting as military bases.

Hezbollah has a large, experienced (Syrian war) and multi-functional army specialized in guerilla and urban warfare. They work with a coalition of Sunni, Shia, Christian, Druz and Yazidi soldiers.

Not the same as DIY Hamas.

I agree, that's why I'm surprised they would abandon the Palestinians. Shameful.