ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

What can I say. You clearly don't grasp the impossibility of reaching out to a government that is actively working to displace you. A government tat offers nothing to encourage any such efforts.

And you can't help but make it personal by making allegations. Quite a sorry habit with you.

Your becoming a Nuisence. Do you actually bring anything to the Table on this Thread.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

What Arab countries do you see as supporting Hamas, and how?

All of them; most by repeated condemnation of Israel for responding to 7th October, and by making no condemnation of Hamas, and for taking and broadcasting Hamas press releases as fact to their populations …. and of course, financial and logistical support from Qatar and Iran … not really sure why you asked to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

All of them; most by repeated condemnation of Israel for responding to 7th October, and by making no condemnation of Hamas, and for taking and broadcasting Hamas press releases as fact to their populations …. and of course, financial and logistical support from Qatar and Iran … not really sure why you asked to be honest.

That's number 2 showing he doesn't know what he's talking about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm not the one routinely picking petty arguments with you - that's your thing. Whining about 'personal' is a tad disingenuous. Not allegations, just a good take on your posting style.

Indeed, you can't say anything. Not beyond the narrow scope of something you Googled, or some notion that you inject to the discussion as fact. Not even when your arguments go against themselves as this one has. You have hardly addressed anything I've posted, but simply deflected until the only thing left was some bogus virtue signaling. You can go on with this free pass thing, and at the same time claim the Palestinians are all for peace. It still doesn't add up. It still doesn't address issues raised in previous posts.

Same thing on almost each and every interaction. And not only with me.

I'm not aware that my argument has gone against itself. Rather, what is repeatedly evident, is your reflexive both-sidesism.

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Im sure your mate Thorgal will slip in a link disproving it Chef. You not busy today with Sunday lunches.

I have minions to do my Sunday lunches, Thorgal isn't one of them as far as I know.

So you can't answer the question, how unusual.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

All of them? Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by some. Others kicked their people out. Most Arab countries having diplomatic relations with Israel are obviously not into Hamas ideology. That still leave some potential backers, sure - but not all.

No condemnation is not an endorsement. This is the ME, and there are different ways of doing things, different realities to contend with.

Take Jordan, for example. With some 70% of the population being Palestinian, it's quite obvious that having an empowered Hamas would be dangerous for the regime's stability, on the other hand, so would a strong condemnation. A bit of tightrope act, there. Or take Egypt - no love for Muslim Brotherhood or offshoots (as in Hamas), but still need to contend with some public sentiment. Also relations with Hamas ensure Egypt continue to play a major role in regional politics as mediator. Lose that, and Egypt's relevance gets shot. Again, complicated.

What Arab regimes do is play it safe - let the public vent against Israel, up to a point. Also serves to divert other criticism from regime itself as bonus. In effect, once things cool down, the situation returns to normal, more or less. Not all Arab media is pro-Hamas (notably Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,  UAE).

Qatar's support of Hamas is mostly diplomatic, the financial side more nuanced than that (and with Israel's blessing).

If it was up to most Arab rulers, Hamas would be gone tomorrow if there weren't any side effects or if they could be seen as not being complicit.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm not the one routinely picking petty arguments with you - that's your thing. Whining about 'personal' is a tad disingenuous. Not allegations, just a good take on your posting style.

Indeed, you can't say anything. Not beyond the narrow scope of something you Googled, or some notion that you inject to the discussion as fact. Not even when your arguments go against themselves as this one has. You have hardly addressed anything I've posted, but simply deflected until the only thing left was some bogus virtue signaling. You can go on with this free pass thing, and at the same time claim the Palestinians are all for peace. It still doesn't add up. It still doesn't address issues raised in previous posts.

Same thing on almost each and every interaction. And not only with me.

Actually, the argument of mine that you never address is why woujld the Palestinians want to negotiate with a party that is actively dispossessing the? . That subjects you to an apartheid-like governance? The Palestinian Authority is already regarded widely as a collaborator with the Israelis. . As would any government be regarded which cooperates with its oppressors. Perhaps unfairly, but inevitably.

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm not aware that my argument has gone against itself. Rather, what is repeatedly evident, is your reflexive both-sidesism.

I'm not responsible for the many things you're not aware of.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, the argument of mine that you never address is why woujld the Palestinians want to negotiate with a party that is actively dispossessing the? . That subjects you to an apartheid-like governance? The Palestinian Authority is already regarded widely as a collaborator with the Israelis. . As would any government be regarded which cooperates with its oppressors. Perhaps unfairly, but inevitably.

Not that I haven't addressed this before, of course - but why do you expect your arguments and points to be addressed when you ignore mine?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Not that I haven't addressed this before, of course - but why do you expect your arguments and points to be addressed when you ignore mine?

But this point goes to the heart of all your entire argument. You repeatedly claim that the blame should be shared. But clearly the onus is on the Israelis. Of course, given that the Israelis have created 600,000 more or less facts on the ground, there's precious little hope of that happening.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But this point goes to the heart of all your entire argument. You repeatedly claim that the blame should be shared. But clearly the onus is on the Israelis. Of course, given that the Israelis have created 600,000 more or less facts on the ground, there's precious little hope of that happening.

I will ask you again, why do you expect me to address your points and questions when you disregard mine?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I will ask you again, why do you expect me to address your points and questions when you disregard mine?

But I have addressed them. They don't need to be answered in detail because they're all based on the belief that there is a shared responsibility to negotiate on the part of the Palestinians and Israelis. As I repeatedly have pointed out and to no avail, it should be up to the Israelis to make the first move. And since they have given no indication that they would back from of their settlement policies, the apartheidlike laws, and the economic discrimination, why would the Palestinians negotiate?

35 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Heritage minister of Israel Amichai Eliyahu stated today that dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza Strip was "one of the possibilities”.

Netanyahu office issued a statement saying, “Israel and the IDF are operating in accordance with the highest standards of international law to avoid innocents”.

No kidding this was an official statement by the Prime minister of Israel, a state which kills a Palestinian child ever 10 minutes and have been committing daily war crimes for a month so far. Israel is a state with no history, only a criminal record.

Damn. I  Didnt know the outback was so full of Jew haters. Do you get upset when you see statues of Sir Jonh Monash?

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Heritage minister of Israel Amichai Eliyahu stated today that dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza Strip was "one of the possibilities”.

Netanyahu office issued a statement saying, “Israel and the IDF are operating in accordance with the highest standards of international law to avoid innocents”.

No kidding this was an official statement by the Prime minister of Israel, a state which kills a Palestinian child ever 10 minutes and have been committing daily war crimes for a month so far. Israel is a state with no history, only a criminal record.

Might kill a few horses Danny and Barbacue them at the same time.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Do you know why conflict began placeholder? you seem to be ignoring it.

23 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Even if what you are reporting is the gospel truth, are you seriously supporting the claim that Hamas didn't murder and rape noncombatant Israelis (and some others) including children?

I somehow skipped the part where you claimed that most Israelis were killed by the IDF? Your leap from maybe a few to most is repugnant. Amnesty International, a thorn in the side of the Israelis govt, has strongly condemned what Hamas has done.

10 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Over 60 prisoners of war have been killed so far by Israeli airstrikes in Gaza. Israel objects to any prisoner swap and instead keeps demanding that all prisoners be released without any condition.

Hamas offered to release all foreign prisoners and Israeli civilians, but Israel has refused so far to facilitate any temporary cease fire to locate and release those prisoners.

Source please.

Chosen people of God are bombing women and children in Gaza, spitting on Christians in Jerusalem and violently attacking their own civilian Jews who are demonstrating peacefully against the inhumane assault on civilians in Gaza. Israeli barbarism does not discriminate and targets followers of all religions.

Israeli police attack anti-Zionist Jews amid Gaza war (newarab.com)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

But I have addressed them. They don't need to be answered in detail because they're all based on the belief that there is a shared responsibility to negotiate on the part of the Palestinians and Israelis. As I repeatedly have pointed out and to no avail, it should be up to the Israelis to make the first move. And since they have given no indication that they would back from of their settlement policies, the apartheidlike laws, and the economic discrimination, why would the Palestinians negotiate?

You did not. That you try and dictate what the argument is, thus dismissing them again is simply your brand of posting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Chosen people of God are bombing women and children in Gaza, spitting on Christians in Jerusalem and violently attacking their own civilian Jews who are demonstrating peacefully against the inhumane assault on civilians in Gaza. Israeli barbarism does not discriminate and targets followers of all religions.

Israeli police attack anti-Zionist Jews amid Gaza war (newarab.com)

Maybe educate yourself before jumping in....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

Charming people.

• Thanks 1