ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Ok Oh wise one how would you remove terrorists from the tunnels under Gaza come on give us your take on this instead of posting crap like that Morch tell us.

That's nothing to do with what I posted.

If you think battles and wars are won by talking tough on an internet forum, then keyboard warrior certainly applies.

Using all this 'ferrets', 'vermin' and so on language doesn't have to do anything with actual fighting, operations.

It's just posters who are thousands of miles away beating their virtual chests feeling big. That's all.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

That's nothing to do with what I posted.

If you think battles and wars are won by talking tough on an internet forum, then keyboard warrior certainly applies.

Using all this 'ferrets', 'vermin' and so on language doesn't have to do anything with actual fighting, operations.

It's just posters who are thousands of miles away beating their virtual chests feeling big. That's all.

No you accused me of being a keyboard warrior because i used the term Vermin so come on tell us how you would take out Hamas fighters in Tunnels.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

No you accused me of being a keyboard warrior because i used the term Vermin so come on tell us how you would take out Hamas fighters in Tunnels.

Instead of carrying on with your spat with Paddy maybe you can stay on the Topic and tell us how you would remove Hamas fighters from the Tunnels.

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

And 'ferrets' too, don't forget the ferrets.

Not accusing, saying.

You question have nothing to do with my post.

It wasn't about how to do it, but rather on how to (not) talk about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

And 'ferrets' too, don't forget the ferrets.

Not accusing, saying.

You question have nothing to do with my post.

It wasn't about how to do it, but rather on how to (not) talk about it.

What do you call them Morch ?? or do you suggest asking them to leave nicely? In my book there Rats that need to be eradicated like vermin and like most on here would agree with my sentiments.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

What do you call them Morch ?? or do you suggest asking them to leave nicely? In my book there Rats that need to be eradicated like vermin and like most on here would agree with my sentiments.

I call them soldiers and terrorists, depending on whom I refer to.

I did not say anything about 'asking nicely'

I have given my opinion as to your style of posting and how it related to being a keyboard warrior.

I do not care that much about 'most'.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2023 at 4:48 PM, Neeranam said:

I believe in rehabilitation and forgiveness. Really, he is good at recent interviews and seems unbiased.

This is one I just watched and would vote for this guy to be president - 

Hey, if you like Piers then watch his interview with the son of the Hamas co founder. Much better than your hero Vivek

29 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

New video by Sky News. The ongoing technical work of the forensics teams as they weep and identify Hamas victims.

The brutality of the deaths, shot, stabbed, burnt then run over. Victims tied execution style before being shot. A baby stabbed in his own bed. The animals laughed as they burnt victims, whole famlies, filming the scenes. Harrowing.

No words can be said about these Animals. They're not even Vermin. But like all the Vids we see these won't be viewed by the Anti Israeli squad on here. The head propaganda minister on here would rather post vids of Piers Morgan that's what we are up against on this Thread.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Can you explain why Netanyahu used the term "AMALEK" in his speech to denominate the enemy : Hamas + more to come.

I try to analyze with others here who are the other enemy and to which extend is this execution (bombing, blockade, etc..) possible as per religious scriptures.

Or can you explain (on-topic) term AMALEK as per your findings ?

No, not interested in words, I am interested in resent actual actions, not your continuous cods wallop......😬

Now on topic. has Hamas been removed yet.....?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I hope you can understand how difficult and confusing it is when you might have half the forum on 'ignore' for other posters to respond to messages that have been sent to you. We don't know your iggy list as we are not privy to such information.

He's to busy watching Piers Morgan videos.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Can you tell me what, exactly, in Netanyahu's career would make anyone take his words literally or seriously?

When talking to the home crowd, leaders often use emotive references, sometimes religious.

Practically all Palestinian leaders do this routinely.

Go away, troll.

Your quote :

"Can you tell me what, exactly, in Netanyahu's career would make anyone take his words literally or seriously?"

My reply:

Benjamin Netanyahu is the ideological son of Benzion Netanyahu and the ideological grandson of Jabotinsky and Nathan Milikowsky.

If he starts to mix revisionist Zionism with religious prophetism, I tend to ask myself questions even more as he should also be convicted at this time.

There's large Israeli opposition that despise this combination through protests. 

But, OK that's my POV, and let's qualify this as off topic until you will connect the dots yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, transam said:

It seems you don't understand, I am not interested in your figures, what I am interested in is, has this murdering terrorist organisation been put to bed.

Other than that, not interested in your tripe.

You would even make excuses for Hitler.........🥴

If you have more questions in the future, please don't hesitate. Thank you!

• Haha 1

OK, you don't want words. I will give you numbers then...

Hamas has some 40.000 soldiers. I don't think that even half of them has been eliminated.

Latest 1 November statistics of Gaza casualties :

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/longform/2023/10/9/israel-hamas-war-in-maps-and-charts-live-tracker

Average per hour :

42 bombs

- 12 buildings destroyed

- 15 persons killed per hour : included 6 children

- 35 persons injured

Could contain:

Al Jazeera from Qatar, supporters and sponsors of Islamic terrorism. This is as reliable as using a link to RT about the Russian invasion of Ukraine. AJ are totally on the side of Hamas and their figures are supplied by Hamas

Edited by proton
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Not long now Transam Gaza City has been surrounded.

Nonsense.

Even if the city was 100% surrounded (which it isn't, and won't be) that still leaves out other towns/cities/neighborhoods/refugee camps outside of the cordoned area. Given Hamas's extensive tunnel system, the topside action is not going to cut it.

I'm not aware of any IDF comment that implies it will all end soon. If anything, the exact opposite.

Your quote :

"Can you tell me what, exactly, in Netanyahu's career would make anyone take his words literally or seriously?"

My reply:

Benjamin Netanyahu is the ideological son of Benzion Netanyahu and the ideological grandson of Jabotinsky and Nathan Milikowsky.

If he starts to mix revisionist Zionism with religious prophetism, I tend to ask myself questions even more as he should also be convicted at this time.

There's large Israeli opposition that despise this combination through protests. 

But, OK that's my POV, and let's qualify this as off topic until you will connect the dots yourself.

So more waffle. I didn't ask about Netnayahu's family, or supposed ideological beliefs.

I specifically mentioned his career.  During his long years in politics - have he earned the name of someone who's words carry much significance? That his words can be trusted? That his political stance is unwavering?

Your POV is of no interest. I'm dealing with facts.

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Morch said:

Nonsense.

Even if the city was 100% surrounded (which it isn't, and won't be) that still leaves out other towns/cities/neighborhoods/refugee camps outside of the cordoned area. Given Hamas's extensive tunnel system, the topside action is not going to cut it.

I'm not aware of any IDF comment that implies it will all end soon. If anything, the exact opposite.

Would you like a link from Sky News Morch reporting Gaza is surrounded ? i dont make up stories

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Would you like a link from Sky News Morch reporting Gaza is surrounded ? i dont make up stories

Links are always welcome.

But try and read my post carefully, and thing if what I talk about is addressed by what you saw.