ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yes that's what it is, I am for killing. 

What  is your solution then?  

Don't start a war. If you found yourself in their situation, the took your home and were killing your children. What would you do? Will you bend over and politely ask if they could please use some vaseline 

Attack occurred October 7

here is a report by a reputable organisation date August 28.

"Israeli forces had killed at least 34 Palestinian children in the West Bank as of August 22. "

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/08/28/west-bank-spike-israeli-killings-palestinian-children

What's the matter? aren't Palestinian children white enough for you? 

Do you even read what you link to? From your link: 

"Mohammed al-Sleem, 17, was shot in the back while running from Israeli soldiers after a group of friends he was with threw rocks, and allegedly Molotov cocktails, at military vehicles that had entered a village near his hometown of Azzun in the northern West Bank. Three other children were shot and wounded with automatic gunfire while running away."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Is there a northern front?

Yes, and intensification started last week. 30% of Israeli forces went over there. 

HZB (Lebanon) is larger, better equipped and better trained (experienced) than Hamas.

Syrian border is still OK, despite few Israeli air raids bombings on Syrian territory.

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Yes that's what it is, I am for killing. 

What  is your solution then?  

Don't start a war. If you found yourself in their situation, the took your home and were killing your children. What would you do? Will you bend over and politely ask if they could please use some vaseline 

Attack occurred October 7

here is a report by a reputable organisation date August 28.

"Israeli forces had killed at least 34 Palestinian children in the West Bank as of August 22. "

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/08/28/west-bank-spike-israeli-killings-palestinian-children

What's the matter? aren't Palestinian children white enough for you? 

Well since Im not a self admitted necrophile as you, I wouldnt have murdered women and babies. Thats the cowards way.

White enough? What kind of lefty loon college garbage is that?

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

I will answer you again.

Back in 2005, Israel unilaterally withdrew from the Gaza Strip.

No settlements, no soldiers, no Israelis, no occupation.

Hamas could have chosen to take the opportunity and develop the Gaza Strip as an example of what the Palestinian State could be like.

What they did instead was stick with their agenda, ideology and charter - turning it into a terrorist base instead.

Palestinians have been making bad choices since 1947 (and even earlier). Some acknowledgement of that is in order.

Exactly.

Imagine the international support they would have gotten IF they had collectively decided to become a Singapore on the Med.  In such a small space that would have been entirely possible. 

Not holding them to account for their atrocious political decisions is another example of the racism of low expectations from naive westerners. 

Edited by Jingthing

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

IV'E heard enough of this nonsense Thorgal put up or shut up was 250+ plus party goers at a concert a legitimate target don't arse about yes or no.

Non combatant civilians can never be a legitimate target even in case of self defense.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly.

Imagine the international support they would have gotten IF they had collectively decided to become a Singapore on the Med.  In such a small space that would have been entirely possible. 

Forget that. If they had just settled for the IDF bases they attacked, they'd be in a way better position by now.

Again, bad choices.

Just now, Morch said:

Forget that. If they had just settled for the IDF bases they attacked, they'd be in a way better position by now.

Again, bad choices.

Forget that. Had they just not been laughing and wearing helmet cams they'd be in a way better position by now. 

But hamas does know the game, and they know that once the reports of dead children start popping up, the stage-one thinkers will all call for a ceasefire thinking they are on the moral high-ground, when nothing could be further from the truth. 

That ultimately more children will die as a result of the ceasefire is not given a second thought. 

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Point 1

Link to your claims, your points are not credible and you remain making an unsubstantiated claim

Point 2

Israel declared war on the 7th Oct

Point 1: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=https%3A%2F%2Fmalcolmnance.substack.com%2Fp%2Fhamas-needs-children-to-die

Point 2: This time Israel declared war on the 7th Oct but imho they declared war back in 1948, this is just another skirmish, before the next one starts.

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So why did Hamas target them Thorgal give us your reason

I've posted earlier the witnessing of Yasmin Porat.

According to the witnessing Yasmin Porat Hamas took hostages but the Israeli security forces started to shoot (back) at Hamas militants and their Israeli hostages. Many Israeli citizens died in the crossfire or friendly fire.

People here don't like to hear that but it's the reality.

3 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Oh, come on Paul; you, more than most posters on here, understand that Al Jazeera cannot post any report or comment regarding Gaza, without it either being written by Hamas, or with their editorial consent. It’s a shame in a way, because they had steadily gained some credibility before this war, but are now reduced to a laughing stock of a nodding dog to terrorism.

As for reports from the ground, we saw from the report from the al-Ahli hospital by the BBC’s Jon Donnison, claiming the explosion could only have been an Israeli missile, bringing into question the  accuracy of any on the ground reporting. In fairness, Donnison has a track record of antisemitism, and he was reporting for the BBC who have been vehemently anti-Israel for years, so other on the ground reports might have more validity; but not any reported by Al Jazeera, as you well know.  

As has been said on numerous occasions, if it doesn't agree with the Zionist propaganda, it has to be antisemitic/anti Israel, what a farce.

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As has been said on numerous occasions, if it doesn't agree with the Zionist propaganda, it has to be antisemitic/anti Israel, what a farce.

Sucks being a Jew Hater in the modern world huh?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

I've posted earlier the witnessing of Yasmin Porat.

According to the witnessing Yasmin Porat Hamas took hostages but the Israeli security forces started to shoot (back) at Hamas militants and their Israeli hostages. Many Israeli citizens died in the crossfire or friendly fire.

People here don't like to hear that but it's the reality.

I gave you a chance to explain once and for but you won't answer instead you dodged the question again and asked to go back 200+pages back you prefer to call them noncombatants we prefer to call them Civilians stop these lies of crossfire or friendly fire they were slaughtered by Hamas you still refuse to answer these claims i may get into trouble but you need stopped posting this rubbish. Once and for all.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Point 1: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=https%3A%2F%2Fmalcolmnance.substack.com%2Fp%2Fhamas-needs-children-to-die

Point 2: This time Israel declared war on the 7th Oct but imho they declared war back in 1948, this is just another skirmish, before the next one starts.

Rubbish, this is the format of a questionable source, it contains links and reasons for stating why:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-unz-report/

Your opinion on when Israel declared war with Hamas is flawed and not factual

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I gave you a chance to explain once and for but you won't answer instead you dodged the question again and asked to go back 200+pages back you prefer to call them noncombatants we prefer to call them Civilians stop these lies of crossfire or friendly fire they were slaughtered by Hamas you still refuse to answer these claims i may get into trouble but you need stopped posting this rubbish. Once and for all.

My post came from page 312, some 20 pages from this one (332).

Yasmin Porat is Israeli citizen, (some even say 0,3% Arab) and I trust/believe her witnessing.

For me case closed. 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18495951

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I could hazard an guess, but the laughing emoji brigade would love to get us anti Zionists another holiday off the forum, sad hats

You are replying to a string of posts where the video has already been removed by mods

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

The Hamas attack of 7th of October was not sure what where their targets or objectives.

I've stated that extension with West Bank and further coordination with HZB in the north could bring Israel in trouble.

Only in the West Bank there were small pogroms.

But instead the  IAF/IDF started to bomb Syrian airfields in Aleppo and Lebanese HZB positions and towns next ot the border.

I've stated 1 front is difficult as a surprise attack. 2 more fronts is not in favor for Israel.

Don't change the narrative or the messages that I've posted.

Israel bombed the Syrian airport to stop Iran flying weapons in for Hezbollah to attack Israel

Pre-emptive strikes  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel bombed the Syrian airport to stop Iran flying weapons in for Hezbollah to attack Israel

Pre-emptive strikes  

With your strange logic Can they/Syria than also bomb let's say Ben Ghurion for weapons from the US?