ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

It hasn't taken you long to nail your colours to the mast. 

I don't care what he is, you are a troll and a very poor one at that, isn't it past your bedtime the grown ups are trying to talk. We don't want you making a scene at the kindergarden tomorrow now do we. Carry on like this and Santa won't come this year. 

vicious ad hominem attack  

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

3/4 are women and children, including  It is beyond belief how some here are defiantly refusing to say Israel are doing no wrong.  

You're lying again Kuhn Scotty, no one has claimed Israel are doing no wrong. 

And let's not forget, many/most of the "children" killed were fighting for hamas. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

We see why you have come here - baiting, trolling and winding up but you will never see it

I can assure you this is not winding up but it is the topic and I prefer to stick to it. From the Israeli Prime Minister's  spokesperson 

Hamas terrorists slaughtered Jews and Arabs and Muslims on the 7th Oct (english subs) sorry no Russian for you....lol

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Ok children other things to do - very sad some humans here I must say. War and atrocities on any side are sad and will never end whilst one wants to dominate and subjugate the other. Good night.

My thoughts exactly. Children being killed one every 10 minutes and they can only think of their own trolls and egos, good night. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

You're lying again Kuhn Scotty, no one has claimed Israel are doing no wrong. 

And let's not forget, many/most of the "children" killed were fighting for hamas. 

You have no idea if the last line is true. I'd wager it is not.

No need to overdo it, I think.

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Statement by UNICEF Executive Director

“In Gaza, more than 4,600 children have reportedly been killed, with nearly 9,000 reportedly injured. 

“Many children are missing and believed buried under the rubble of collapsed buildings and homes, the tragic result of the use of explosive weapons in populated areas. Meanwhile, newborn babies who require specialized care have died in one of Gaza’s hospitals as power and medical supplies run out, and violence continues with indiscriminate effect.

https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/statement-unicef-executive-director-catherine-russell-her-visit-gaza#:~:text=“In Gaza%2C more than 4%2C600,with nearly 9%2C000 reportedly injured.

Be honest Kuhn Scotty, you know a large percentage of those "children" are actually terrorists fighting with hamas. 

Hey, maybe you can take you daughter to Palestine to find a husband, we all know what moral and upstanding citize...errrr.. refugees they are. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Ok children other things to do - very sad some humans here I must say. War and atrocities on any side are sad and will never end whilst one wants to dominate and subjugate the other. Good night.

Ok children

Oh the irony from Bob the builder who has no clue how to debate the topic

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Why would I have Jewish friends?  They are exclusive and inward-looking, thinking they are the chosen people. I have nothing against them - many are open-minded and support Palestine and the two-state solution as I do.

You are baiting - nice try, but it failed.

Yeah, they all have big noses too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Be honest Kuhn Scotty, you know a large percentage of those "children" are actually terrorists fighting with hamas. 

Hey, maybe you can take you daughter to Palestine to find a husband, we all know what moral and upstanding citize...errrr.. refugees they are. 

Notable that the IDF separated all the men today at the hospital to interview them. To the IDF that was every man 16 and above. In other words a large proportion of those children he keeps referring to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I don't know that they were. I know you're saying it. Not the same thing.

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

I also became a stalker or troll after answering politely all questions...LOL

What was the confusion about my earlier question to you ?

Did you misread the question or was it that you just couldn't understand the question or were you deliberately  deflecting from answering the question by giving a non sense reply .

I genuinely would like to know why you wasn't able to understand the question and why you didn't answer . 

I did ask you whether you were supporting hostage taking , and you bizarrely said that I need to provide evidence . I didn't suggest that you were , I just asked whether you did or not .

Why was you unable to understand the question ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What was the confusion about my earlier question to you ?

Did you misread the question or was it that you just couldn't understand the question or were you deliberately  deflecting from answering the question by giving a non sense reply .

I genuinely would like to know why you wasn't able to understand the question and why you didn't answer . 

I did ask you whether you were supporting hostage taking , and you bizarrely said that I need to provide evidence . I didn't suggest that you were , I just asked whether you did or not .

Why was you unable to understand the question ?

Please provide proof of my posts that I've applauded Hamas for keeping the hostages...?

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Notable that the IDF separated all the men today at the hospital to interview them. To the IDF that was every man 16 and above. In other words a large proportion of those children he keeps referring to.

Your opinion or facts?

Just now, Thorgal said:

He was also a freedom fighter...oh

Who is this "also a freedom fighter" aimed at, if I've read this correctly you are not referring to these beastial animals that are worse than terrorists are you, you do a great disservice to mankind by calling these perverted brainwashed scumbags as freedom fighters.