ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

48 minutes ago, Morch said:

World wide protests calling for completing the Nakba are simply not a thing.

I do not recall a mass demonstration in Israel specifically focused on this, even.

More deflections.

Watch a few of Abby Martin's Youtube videos with random Israeli's speaking candidly.

They are interviews of Israeli's speaking their minds - uncensored.

The fact is there is terrible people on both sides.

I have no need to deflect anything for I am rational and sane enough to be able to judge both sides as being terrorists and being guilty of crimes against humanity...., those wishing to portray either side as being morally superior to the other though, these are the people in dire need of deflections - deflections away from the truth. 

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Watch a few of Abby Martin's Youtube videos with random Israeli's speaking candidly.

They are interviews of Israeli's speaking their minds - uncensored.

The fact is there is terrible people on both sides.

I have no need to deflect anything for I am rational and sane enough to be able to judge both sides as being terrorists and being guilty of crimes against humanity...., those wishing to portray either side as being morally superior to the other though, these are the people in dire need of deflections - deflections away from the truth. 

Martin, as in the former RT-host? The 9/11 'truther' one? Why would I want (or need) her to communicate what's going on in Israel?

Sure, there are Israeli extremists, this was not denied. Your claim was in reference to comments made about international mass protests though....

You might be a lot of things, objective or honest don't pop to the top of the list. And please, spare the moralizing nonsense, no one believes you anyway. Not even you, probably.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Russian sources are so unbiased and well known for their impartiality 😄

The recording equipment and the reporter in Tel Aviv was perhaps from Russian news outlet.

Only the Israeli civilians expressed their feelings and ideas in monologues without interference of the Russian reporter...

Nothing biased for me.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The recording equipment and the reporter in Tel Aviv was perhaps from Russian news outlet.

Only the Israeli civilians expressed their feelings and ideas in monologues without interference of the Russian reporter...

Nothing biased for me.

You could have simply used another source. Somehow you keep picking dodgy ones.

The bias would also be with regard to your analysis and interpretation.

Israelis having issues with the current government is nothing new, there were anti-government mass protests for months now.

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, some of the people with family members want the fighting stopped and the government to do anything it can to get their family members back. Does that surprise anyone? That is one of the primary reasons Palestine took the hostages. 

Incidentally, how many hostages has the IDF taken since this started? 

I saw mention of about a couple hundred or so. Don't recall the exact figure.

16 minutes ago, Morch said:

Martin, as in the former RT-host? The 9/11 'truther' one? Why would I want (or need) her to communicate what's going on in Israel?

But it is not Abby communicating anything, it is Israeli’s doing the talking - why would you be too scared to hear what the “morally superior” Israeli’s have to say about the “subhuman” Palestinians?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you produce a picture of the hospital that was bombed? 

You can't, because the hospital was not bombed. You can claim that Israel attempted to bomb the hospital, missed, and the bomb hit the parking lot, but you are a liar if you claim the hospital was bombed, because it was not. 

If the New York Times has yet to obtain sufficient evidence to reach a definitive conclusion either way, what on earth makes you think you know enough to have reached a definitive conclusion?

1 minute ago, transam said:

Nope, you are just fishing, you have no understanding of how to deal with an aggressor......I think you should stand down, as you don't seem to understand anything...........🥴

And again you have avoided answering a simple question.

And I thought the side you’re supporting was supposed to be the civilised side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

All of the ones that are members of hamas, all of the ones hiding and or helping hamas, and 20% of that total in "innocent" civilians. 

How many dead Jews do you think is an acceptable number of dead Jews?

Zero.

Look at that, no need for honest people to avoid answering simple questions.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

But it is not Abby communicating anything, it is Israeli’s doing the talking - why would you be too scared to hear what the “morally superior” Israeli’s have to say about the “subhuman” Palestinians?

There's no shortage of social media clips by nutters expressing themselves directly. And of course, you copped the more relevant part of my post....

The exchange was in the context of referenced international mass protests. You made a claim. You cannot support it. Not much more to it.