ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Soemone else briught up Donny. Im giving my opinion as an American, not a rant. But thanks for your jr. mod help.

So why did you add:

And with that, back to your regularly scheduled Jew hating and terrorist supporting.

What makes you think I'm jew hating and a supporter of terrorism?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who personally attacked you when you responded to me?

As you know perfectly well it is common practice here to call people who call out Israel for their actions, troll, anti-semites, Hamas lovers, etc. 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide a link to the (national) funerals of these 40 babies?

As per Jewish tradition it's usual to do the burial within 48 hours of TOD.

Thank you.

It's alright to be wary of Gaza's figures but not Israels.

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, Morch said:

A whole lot of assertions, very little support.

Deflection  ' the decision to describe my post as 'a whole lot of assertions' provides a neat deflection from a discussion'. ( with appologies to the Cambridge dictionary). do your due diligence before posting nonsence. All the border out of Gaza are closed, making it a prison to be carpet bombed. references:   <https://www.vox.com/23910085/netanyahu-israel-right-hamas-gaza-war-history> quote: '

Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy — to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.

Benjamin Netanyahu, 2019

• Confused 1

Just now, stevenl said:

As you know perfectly well it is common practice here to call people who call out Israel for their actions, troll, anti-semites, Hamas lovers, etc. 

Yet the post I was responding to was doing the exact opposite..........

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide a link to the (national) funerals of these 40 babies?

As per Jewish tradition it's usual to do the burial within 48 hours of TOD.

Thank you.

Can you provide a link to where he claimed there were 40 babies killed?

2 minutes ago, paddypower said:

Deflection  ' the decision to describe my post as 'a whole lot of assertions' provides a neat deflection from a discussion'. ( with appologies to the Cambridge dictionary). do your due diligence before posting nonsence. All the border out of Gaza are closed, making it a prison to be carpet bombed. references:   <https://www.vox.com/23910085/netanyahu-israel-right-hamas-gaza-war-history> quote: '

Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy — to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.

Benjamin Netanyahu, 2019

All of what you claim was discussed and addressed on this topic and parallel ones, numerous times.

You do not provide support for the many claims included. You rely on hollow slogans. So no, not a deflection.

The blockade was put in place for good reasons. You want to to try and make the case Hamas agenda and actions had nothing to do with it, go right ahead. You want to claim the blockade is not maintained by Egypt is well - welcome. You want to demonstrate the blockade was always in place - do try.

You posting slogans like 'open air prison'  doesn't demonstrate much grasp of facts and reality. More like a partisan position.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It's alright to be wary of Gaza's figures but not Israels.

Some news outlets announce that the 40 babies story is not correct and never existed. Which makes me doubt each time this subject pops up on AN, and I'm just asking for proof to exclude any doubts or false information.

The bombing of the Al Ahli hospital in Gaza resulted in 200 to 500 Palestinian causalities. I saw the uncensored images of the first ER just after the bombing. I could see al the corpses, etc.

This tragic event was completely put into doubt through the resident CSI team claiming that there's not enough criminological evidence to conclude that it was a bomb and that there were so many causalities. No crater-no-bomb.

Why do you become a troll if you raise the same questions for one Israeli case, but is it the opposite when Gaza victims have been pronounced? 

Edited by Thorgal

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Posters keep making the claim of Israel war crimes, but no one seems to state what they actually are , I have asked many people many times to give an example of what the exact allegations are .

Like, Hamas committed a war crime , taking hostages is a war crime and Hamas committed a war crime by taking hostages .

Can someone now give a similar  example of alleged  Israel  war crimes ?

An ambulance was bombed. Well that's how the media presented it. Not sure on exact details. Can't trust media .

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you provide a link to where he claimed there were 40 babies killed?

He talked about killing of Israeli babies : the only Israeli babies that have been reported so far by media was during the 7th of October attack.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/unverified-allegations-beheaded-babies-israel-hamas-war-inflame-social-rcna119902

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you still thinking about Trump ?

Every night in my dreams. Quite erotic too. He's wearing this cute two piece red bikini and I'm in the white house. But on a serious note. He will have a massive influence on this stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

He talked about killing of Israeli babies : the only Israeli babies that have been reported so far by media was during the 7th of October attack.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/unverified-allegations-beheaded-babies-israel-hamas-war-inflame-social-rcna119902

Seems you missed the babies that were burnt and murdered:

Israel releases images of babies murdered and burned by Hamas as 'verified photos' of others beheaded by terrorists are 'confirmed' by local media and rescue team reveals pregnant woman 'had child sliced from her womb'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I didn't miss anything. The first poster didn't specify which Israeli babies. 

The mass killing of 40 babies has been reported on one side + 1 baby burned in oven.

The misinformation of the 40 babies has been debunked by AJ and verified with the Israeli officials + news outlets

Again, misinformation should be debunked and avoided to be posted here on AN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0el9wiOBmmM

But there's also the false allegations of Israeli babies in cages from Hamas in Gaza :

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

All of what you claim was discussed and addressed on this topic and parallel ones, numerous times.

You do not provide support for the many claims included. You rely on hollow slogans. So no, not a deflection.

The blockade was put in place for good reasons. You want to to try and make the case Hamas agenda and actions had nothing to do with it, go right ahead. You want to claim the blockade is not maintained by Egypt is well - welcome. You want to demonstrate the blockade was always in place - do try.

You posting slogans like 'open air prison'  doesn't demonstrate much grasp of facts and reality. More like a partisan position.

agreed. I ready to call a spade a spade. fact: there is nowhere to go. The description 'open air prison' is widely used. It is moronic to call it a slogan, in the face of published opinions.   https://www.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/uncategorized/gaza-er-map-in-and-out-of-gaza/1226/ .  You're putting words in my mouth when you say I claim that the blockade is not maintained by Egypt, and that it has nothing to do with Hamas.  I wrote no such thing. All you do is babble that I am a partisan. By definition, of partisan - yes, I support those Palestinian people who do not support Hamas.  It is subjective - because my country experienced colonialism, sectarian violence by the English for centuries and finally, peace. But my opinions are complex.  Many Irish like myself show solidarity with Palestinian people - not as a “like for like” reflex nor merely a kind of political sentimentalism (where you show your ignorance by using the term partisan) . It is articulated through protest and activism, and a historically informed sense of empathy for those whose lives are curtailed by occupation and violence. so yes - I still hold the view is that you truly do deflect -because either (i) you have no empathy or (ii) you know nothing about anyone who might emphatise with Palestines.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Every night in my dreams. Quite erotic too. He's wearing this cute two piece red bikini and I'm in the white house. But on a serious note. He will have a massive influence on this stuff.

Biggly, too

Just now, Thorgal said:

The mass killing of 40 babies has been reported on one side + 1 baby burned in oven.

The misinformation of the 40 babies has been debunked by AJ and verified with the Israeli officials + news outlets

But there's also the false allegations of Israeli babies in cages from Hamas in Gaza :

I specifically asked you why did YOU add 40 babies to his post.

Caught out yet again and deflects with an unrelated allegation of children in cages..............

Netanyahu shares horrific photos of babies burned alive by Hamas terrorists, says he showed them to Blinken

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Thanks for your vigilance.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I specifically asked you why did YOU add 40 babies to his post.

Caught out yet again and deflects with an unrelated allegation of children in cages..............

Netanyahu shares horrific photos of babies burned alive by Hamas terrorists, says he showed them to Blinken

Again, first poster talked about killed babies and didn't specify.

Looks, like you want to frame me.

The 40 babies + Gaza baby prison has been debunked.

50 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So why did you add:

And with that, back to your regularly scheduled Jew hating and terrorist supporting.

What makes you think I'm jew hating and a supporter of terrorism?

LOL mate that wasnt directed at you LOL

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Again, first poster talked about killed babies and didn't specify.

Looks, like you want to frame me.

We all know the 40 babies was not verified, we all know that from about 200 pages ago

Yes the first poster talked about dead babies which there were and you immediately assumed he was referring to the 40. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Stop trying to score points by using dead babies, that is totally unacceptable and disgusting, but no surprise.

I didn't speculate or commented on that 1 Israeli baby killed in the oven.

There others were never killed or imprisoned as per Israeli officials and Israeli reporters backed up by AJ_EN (all reliable sources)

Am I guilty for a crime of "intention", means no "motive", no "proof", no "crime delict" and no "victim" ?

Again, the same speech has not been used for the Al Ahli hospital with real Palestinian victims.

You should sometimes apply your own rules to yourself :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18476441

Your quote :

"Topics or posts deemed to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or which deliberately distort information will be removed. In factual areas such as news forums and current affairs topics member content that is claimed or portrayed as a fact should be supported by a link to a relevant reputable source."

The above includes conspiracy theories, hence why some of your posts and other have self destructed

Edited by Thorgal
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

Benjamin Netanyahu, 2019

Terrible. They should get rid of Netanyahu quickly(the Israelis)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1