ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

After reading a couple dozen posts on this thread. One common phrase occurs regularly. ''Anti semetic.''

For me, this is not just a nonsense, but an umbrella term covering virtually anything that is not the main western or a certain historical line.

''Anti semetic.'' This term is so broad in meaning now, that just general political speech regarding Israel, can be deemed so.

Owl should have gone to Specsavers ¯\_()_/¯

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Seems like it.

There's no crater.

Buildings around the parking lot not damaged much.

Cars burnt, but not mangled, or torn apart.

What's more, if a rocket breaks up into warhead and long rocket motor, the motor will likely tumble, fall slower, and land last as shown in the video.

So where are the 800 dead? No single missile kills 800 at once. The two World Trade Center buildings was 2753+ fatalities. Two hundred floors.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, rabas said:

What's more, if a rocket breaks up into warhead and long rocket motor, the motor will likely tumble, fall slower, and land last as shown in the video.

So where are the 800 dead? No single missile kills 800 at once. The two World Trade Center buildings was 2753+ fatalities. Two hundred floors.

The initial casualty figure is bogus anyway. Hamas announced 500 casualties, about and hour, hour half after the explosion. No way they could have known that so quickly. But it's catchy number, and why waste a PR opportunity. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Owl should have gone to Specsavers ¯\_()_/¯

Really!!??

I'll tell you something EP. I can see a squirrel at 200 metres and identify fish one metre below the surface in a muddy pool.

Nose is OK also. Can smell BS a mile off.

Edited by owl sees all
changed last line.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

No similarities.

There's no talk or intention of long term deployment in Israel. No need to, as well. The situation is quite different.

Until it is different, and it gets similar each and every day through continued escalation by all.

Have you had the need to have a gas mask next to you when Iraqi scud missiles were landing in the neighborhood when a conflict strikes up and extends beyond control? 

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Really!!??

I'll tell you something EP. I can see a squirrel at 200 metres and identify fish one metre below the surface in a muddy pool.

Can also see through BS.

But you can’t see any antisemitic comments on the 95 pages of this thread …. maybe you need varifocals instead of distance lenses.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Sleepy Joe has now arrived in Israel, after not viewing decapitated babies yet claiming he had, perhaps, he could have the ability to diffuse the situation, as he will have his own feet on the ground.

But head in the clouds 

Just now, Paul Catton said:

Brian, I was not in Iraq, Iraqi scud missiles did not internally fall from launch site.

Oh ok, it sounded like you were seeing as you brought them up on a topic about Israel and Hamas

16 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Have you had the need to have a gas mask next to you when Iraqi scud missiles were landing in the neighborhood when a conflict strikes up and extends beyond control? 

Just now, Paul Catton said:

You professed there are no similarities between conflicts of past, similarities are now starting to rear their ugly head.

I think people have the tendency to claim this whenever a crisis emerges. Like there's a one-size-fit-all template for these things. Seems more like a way to address chaos and uncertainty, rather than representing and actual 'thing'.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

But you can’t see any antisemitic comments on the 95 pages of this thread …. maybe you need varifocals instead of distance lenses.

This post just illustrates my point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh ok, it sounded like you were seeing as you brought them up on a topic about Israel and Hamas

When a person responds to previous post, you need to see to see what was being responded to and why it had response. I realize this is a very emotive subject and much propaganda is thrown into the mix. The world is currently on a knife edge, Joe has now said he believes "the other team" bombed the hospital.  

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Sounds like deflection to me but good to hear Biden has been briefed on the latest evidence collected rather than the immediate propganda accusations from Hamas minutes after the incident.

Joe has had no firm intelligence confirming his statement that he believed it was "the other team", he also then concluded in so many words investigations are still underway. Thankfully I now do not live adjacent to a Synagogue, Mosque, Church or Temple.

Billy Joel

The Worlds on Fire

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Joe has had no firm intelligence confirming his statement that he believed it was "the other team", he also then concluded in so many words investigations are still underway. Thankfully I now do not live adjacent to a Synagogue, Mosque, Church or Temple.

Billy Joel

The Worlds on Fire

The German chancellor condemns a firebomb attack on a Berlin synagogue and vows protection for Jews

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/berlin-synagogue-attacked-firebombs-antisemitic-incidents-rise-germany-104064043

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Billy Joel

The Worlds on Fire

You seem to know more than Joe. Perhaps you should hop on a plane and present your case. Although that may mean being near a mosque or or syngogue 

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

The initial casualty figure is bogus anyway. Hamas announced 500 casualties, about and hour, hour half after the explosion. No way they could have known that so quickly. But it's catchy number, and why waste a PR opportunity. 

I'm sure there weren't 500 killed but after Hamas went into the hospital, there probably is now. 😞

• Like 1
  • Confused 1