Trump questions how Jews or ‘anybody who loves Israel’ can vote for Democrats

Social Media

11 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Mr Trump is correct. Telling it how it is.

The antisemitic left typically align with Palestine. Many examples on this forum. 

Acknowledging the Palestinians got a raw deal doesn’t make one anti semitic imo it’s reality but I do think most folks are heavily against Hamas trump saying positive things about those barbarians is deeply offensive obviously he’s trying to stay in the News cycle no more no less

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Tug said:

Acknowledging the Palestinians got a raw deal doesn’t make one anti semitic imo it’s reality but I do think most folks are heavily against Hamas trump saying positive things about those barbarians is deeply offensive obviously he’s trying to stay in the News cycle no more no less

A leftist sympathizing with Palestine. What a surprise. Do you consider Hamas a friend like Corbyn does? 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2023 at 4:12 PM, Social Media said:

Trump, in remarks to supporters in New Hampshire, claimed Biden “betrayed Israel” and cited the terrorist attacks in Israel and ensuing fighting in Gaza as the latest example of a foreign conflict bubbling up during the Biden administration.

That's not true. Biden did everything but bend over when he met netanyahu.

If I could vote in the US and the dems actually opposed israel, I'd vote for them just on that, but they are cosy with the israelis as the GOP is, so it doesn't matter which party one votes for on the Palestinian issue- they get screwed whichever party wins.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not true. Biden did everything but bend over when he met netanyahu.

If I could vote in the US and the dems actually opposed israel, I'd vote for them just on that, but they are cosy with the israelis as the GOP is, so it doesn't matter which party one votes for on the Palestinian issue- they get screwed whichever party wins.

Biden did what had to be done. Diplomacy and politics are like that.

His treatment of Netanyahu during the last 9 months was very different.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Trump -publican hope is to turn traditionally more left democratic party demographics towards their side. It's working fairly well with Latinos, somewhat well with blacks, but it won't work with Jews even though it gets harder and harder for Jews to feel welcome on the left.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/opinion-american-jews-won-t-abandon-the-left-will-it-abandon-us/ar-AA1iHHO3

Edited by Jingthing