Bangkok Hospital Dental Clinic

JimGant

My experience has been neither positive nor negative. However earlier this year it was not positive. I had a filling which needed replacing. The dentist removed and replaced an entirely different filling (on the same tooth). The female dentist had seemed distracted. I didn't notice until I got home. Eventually I went back to my regular dentist (Dental World on the moat) and took care of it properly.

• Thanks 1

In addition to all the good advice posted above, there is a small shop that specializes in fixing remote controls, you could have them look at yours. It is located on the lowest floor of Airport Plaza, on your left walking towards Tops supermarket, in front of the sushi shop.

• Thanks 1

Nope, but just had 3 fillings done at Klaimor Hospital Dental.

Took me a while do get up the courage as like many a visit to the dentist is just about the bottom of the list of things I like to do.

All in all, not as  horrific an experience as I anticipated and not overly expensive at 2500 baht for the 3 fillings. Won't be rushing back but will probably go there again if the need arises.

1 minute ago, Thailand said:

Nope, but just had 3 fillings done at Klaimor Hospital Dental.

Took me a while do get up the courage as like many a visit to the dentist is just about the bottom of the list of things I like to do.

All in all, not as  horrific an experience as I anticipated and not overly expensive at 2500 baht for the 3 fillings. Won't be rushing back but will probably go there again if the need arises.

Very good value!

My experience with BPH Dental Clinic is fully positive and  we use it regularly.      

My GF even got cosmetic  work done there and i think the results were very good.    She didn't like the small gaps between her teeth and they got filled in seamlessly.     She also opted for the teeth whitening procedure.

I choose to go every 4 months for teeth cleaning and  the charge is very reasonable to me.       

I know it's possible for find cheaper places but for some things  I would not seek out a cheaper alternative when it comes to the health of my teeth.

Edited by In Full Agreement
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been to five other Dental facilities in Thailand  with unpleasant to extremely horrible results.  After a very expensive hose job last year with a piano dentist, I returned to BKK dental hospital with pleasant results.

I have been going there for ten years, thought Id try others to see if less expensive.   That was big and expensive mistake.    Went back to BKK dental to fix the mess Piano man made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rotweiler said:

Certainly the most pricy in CM.  Quoted my wife over 20,000 for a (pretty well routine) root canal and crown.  Got it elsewhere at under 9,000.

Interesting. Last year I had a metal fused porcelain crown at my High Street dentist for 8,000. No root canal required. However, their charges for root canal, post and crown are 20,000.