Disappointment in Srettha’s Putin Phuket invitation

webfact

44 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

More than a few dollars. Russia is among the largest trading partner with Thailand with exports of 1.02 B USD and large investments in real estate, business and tourist revenues that will grow to 10 B. Sretha is doing what best for Thailand notwithstanding Putin is a evil pariah and a human rights abuser. 

Logic will do you no good here, youre competing with long term propaganda.   

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Thailand is a signatory of the Hague Convention and as such are committed to carrying out the arrest warrant against Putin for war crimes. So were South Africa of course. If countries have no intention of carrying out their responsibilities unless it benefits them, then why sign the festering document in the first place?

Its all about tradeoffs otherwise the likes of Bush, Nixon and Kissinger etc would have ended up behind bars for their major war crimes/genocide.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jack Cook said:

I lived in Moscow for 3 months and never met a single Russian who didn’t like Putin. I expected grey concrete and soldiers with AK 47s everywhere and never saw one, just like I didn’t see endless tent cities and drugged out homeless so prevalent in the USA. The coming demise of the US dollar spells end of empire time for the Good Ol US of A and maybe quite a few other so called western nations. Time to stop watching the garbage pumped out by the likes of CNN. 
Maybe, just maybe, this Sretta guy is shoring up a more secure future for Thailand in the grand scheme of things.

Bobolyne philosophy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Cook said:

I lived in Moscow for 3 months and never met a single Russian who didn’t like Putin. I expected grey concrete and soldiers with AK 47s everywhere and never saw one, just like I didn’t see endless tent cities and drugged out homeless so prevalent in the USA. The coming demise of the US dollar spells end of empire time for the Good Ol US of A and maybe quite a few other so called western nations. Time to stop watching the garbage pumped out by the likes of CNN. 
Maybe, just maybe, this Sretta guy is shoring up a more secure future for Thailand in the grand scheme of things.

Hey you cant go around spouting the truth like that, which side are you on lol!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Aleksey75 said:

Actually, calling that "person" a president is not correct at all. All the legal and political terms cannot apply to Russia. Everything was flushed down the toilet there and the concepts were altered. That person is a criminal thug who usurped the power with his cronies. Russia is not a state in legal terms, but the territory run by that clique. And Russian people with their mentality of "slaves" coming from the Golden Horde times, are happy to have those thugs above them... The West just doesn't understand how deep the degradation went there in all layers of society... 

yes dont us forget the domino theory bwahahahaha!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, stix40 said:

That should drop the tourist numbers ! 

Having that scumbag posted globally, swanning around in Phuket.

Hope he rents a motorcycle fatality rate very high .

Jet ski.  Then hed have to pay the outlandish repairs as well.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

He ain't coming anyhow!

Would you care to read the newsletter headline again?

Putin accepts Srettha’s invitation to visit Thailand

But, of course, the article says no such thing. More of what we are not allowed to call what it is, without risking 'a holiday' from the site.

• Haha 1