Tightest Thai budget

bignok

14 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

There used to be a poster named Canary Sun who took great delight claiming to live on 10,000 baht a month in Pattaya.

I remember him, that was several years ago.

Wonder if Thailand got too expensive for him and maybe he moved to a cheaper place like Cambodia.

5 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Farang Kee Nok. 

It is what it is.

Most here are. I see farangs in their new big walled-in two-story houses that they paid less than they could buy a cheap tract house in the States, strutting around like a rooster on dung hill.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Sounds more like good retirement planning.  When you an own a house here for 1/3 the price in the USA, custom built for you, and then pay nothing afterwards (taxes) to live in, for a house that's already paid for, then that's a good thing.

And you live where and in what ?  Never mind, anonymous forum.

Forgot the purpose of most here, never ending trolling and in fighting.

Seems every thread now turns into a sh!t show.  5 pages of insults with 5 real posts.

I agree "good retirement planning" but they are the ones I see complaining the most about having to pay more to the parks which is still less than a 1/3rd of what they pay back home. Or it is costing them 600 bht more to maintain their pool that they never would have had, and wondering why things can't be more like it is back home.

And since you asked, I live in a 1100 sqf house that I built myself and drive a compact.

5 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

And since you asked, I live in a 1100 sqf house that I built myself and drive a compact.

Located in TH ?

So, do you consider yourself skint or thrifty, since living in such small house and driving an entry level car?

Sounding like the equivalent of a tract house, but w/style, hopefully.

11 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

I'd say you're 'dumb as a rock,' but at least a rock can hold a door open.

The language you use is a mirror of yourself so basically that's what you are.

So congratulations on achieving that status.

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

You should carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste.

You are on an anonymous forum insulting someone you never met. Take a screenshot and show a doctor and ask what the next step is. Good luck.

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

You’re impossible to underestimate.

I understand you have 5 years to live. I'd suggest doing something better than insulting strangers on the internet. That would be a sad way to end your life. Go do something more interesting.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, bignok said:

So too lazy to do it yourself?

You betcha... I stick to what I am good at... I am glad there are people here to carry my groceries when I pull in - mop the floors, grow fresh fruits and veggies for me... take care of the place when I go away... 

On 10/21/2023 at 3:14 PM, ericthai said:

I remember him, that was several years ago.

Wonder if Thailand got too expensive for him and maybe he moved to a cheaper place like Cambodia.

Last posted circa 2018 after a gap of a few years and said he'd returned to the UK. A positive, no BS poster.  

• Like 1