Online "90 DAYS" has been rejected "because the address not match on the system" -- what next?

I been on a Non-B Marriage visa for many years, and have been living in my Thai wife's house for the past 4 years, which has been my registered address.

I did my 90 day report again online, as I always do. However this time I got the error:

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Unapproved because the address not match on the system , (Please contact Immigration office)

I tried again and got the same error.

What documents do I need to bring to immigration to fix this and my report my 90 day?

Also can I have my assistant do this for me?  Does my wife (house owner) need to be present or not or prepare and documents?

May our assistant handle this and and if so,
would the assistant need Power of Attorney for myself and/or wife?

Thanks in advance!

Fill out a TM 30 and follow these instructions;

Notification of the residence of an alien according to the Immigration Act, B.E. 2522, Section 38, states that “The owner of the house, the owner of the house, or the occupant of the residence Or the manager of a hotel that accepts foreigners who are permitted to stay temporarily in the Kingdom to stay must notify the official at the immigration office located in the locality, residence or hotel. within twenty-four hours From the time the foreigner enters to stay 

In the case of being located in Bangkok, please notify at Immigration Division 1, Chaloem Phrakiat Government Center. Ratthaprasana Phakdi Building, Chaengwattana Road, Soi 7, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210

In the case of being located in a provincial area, notification must be made at the provincial immigration office in the area.

• Bring the documents in person. or assign other people to bring documents to notify, or
• notify by registered mail, or
• notify via the Internet network system (Internet).

Bring the documents to report yourself (TM.30) or assign others to bring the documents to report.
ID CARD
Copy of house registration (home owner) or other documents showing that you are the home owner.
Copy of ID card (homeowner)
Copy of passport page Complete with a stamped face (visa) and TM.6 card (outbound).
passport

If you assign someone else to file the TM 30, you may need a power of attorney.

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/simple-file-list2/form-download/TM30-New.pdf

Edited by bbko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ElephantEgo said:

Oh great, so what do I need to prepare exactly for the in-person TM 30? Back to the original question.

Please let me know?

May depend on the particular Immigration office.

Here in Chiangmai, it has been hit or miss.  Sometimes when I stay at a hotel that files the standard TM30 for me, it affects nothing; however, occasionally it causes the online TM47 system to reject me for the same reason you were rejected.  When it has happened to me, as noted, I can't use the online TM47 system until I go to Immigration and they "update" my TM30 address (I still can, however, do the TM47 reporting in person).  At least here in Chiangmai, to "update", I just told them what happened and they just played with their computer a short time and printed out a new TM30 Receipt of Notification which they stapled in my passport (the passport was the only thing they wanted to see, no other documents).  Of course, my comments relate to when someone returns to the same TM30 registered address.

Edited by CMBob
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ElephantEgo said:

Oh great, so what do I need to prepare exactly for the in-person TM 30? Back to the original question.

Please let me know?

My 90 day report was rejected because of "No TM30"

I successfully registered by taking house owner with blue house book together with Thai ID card TM30 application form and my passport. I then did 90 day report all at CW.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bbko said:

Fill out a TM 30 and follow these instructions;

Notification of the residence of an alien according to the Immigration Act, B.E. 2522, Section 38, states that “The owner of the house, the owner of the house, or the occupant of the residence Or the manager of a hotel that accepts foreigners who are permitted to stay temporarily in the Kingdom to stay must notify the official at the immigration office located in the locality, residence or hotel. within twenty-four hours From the time the foreigner enters to stay 

In the case of being located in Bangkok, please notify at Immigration Division 1, Chaloem Phrakiat Government Center. Ratthaprasana Phakdi Building, Chaengwattana Road, Soi 7, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210

In the case of being located in a provincial area, notification must be made at the provincial immigration office in the area.

• Bring the documents in person. or assign other people to bring documents to notify, or
• notify by registered mail, or
• notify via the Internet network system (Internet).

Bring the documents to report yourself (TM.30) or assign others to bring the documents to report.
ID CARD
Copy of house registration (home owner) or other documents showing that you are the home owner.
Copy of ID card (homeowner)
Copy of passport page Complete with a stamped face (visa) and TM.6 card (outbound).
passport

If you assign someone else to file the TM 30, you may need a power of attorney.

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/simple-file-list2/form-download/TM30-New.pdf

I thought that you might have got a like off @ElephantEgo for going to the trouble of doing that....... I will give you a purple cup 🙂

Useful suggestion for those staying in different hotels around Thailand:

To avoid TM30 and 90-day report problems, use your driving license as ID for hotel check in ..

always works, but not matched or updated by immigration, so the address used for 90-day report stays the same.

Presumably, work permit would be OK too (worked once to catch a flight :-)).

I discovered this by accident, so I hope it still works!

Jim

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, ElephantEgo said:

my wife (house owner)

Your wife, as house owner, can register the property on the Sec.38 app, and can then use the app to file new TM-30's for you (and foreign guests) as needed.

An email confirmation of each approved TM-30 provides a PDF that can be downloaded and printed off to show immigration.

Check the Google playstore with phone location set to Thailand to find the app.

**EDIT**

new immigration site for online TM-30.

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/index.html

Edited by NoDisplayName

18 hours ago, khunphil said:

This happened to me after spending 2 days in a hotel. Hotel registered me in Bangkok, not my normal address.

I registered again my TM30, back home, then I was able to do my 90 days...

Maybe this helps, maybe not 😉

Which province do you live?

17 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

Not sure a new TM-30 will solve this.

Immigration (usually) wants you to attend the office for an in-person 90-day report before you can resume online reports.

You can file the TM 47 90-day report by mail.

17 hours ago, ElephantEgo said:

Please let me know?

You need to be clear on what you  are talking about.  Two separate issues, you may need to submit a new TM30 which is the resposibility of the house master so there is no "in-person TM30" per se. No reason why it couldn't be done online if registered.

Once the TM30 is submitted another TM47 (90 day) would be required and there is always the chance that immigration will ask that be done in person following the change in details.

Other than filling in the form I don't prepare anything for an in person 90 day, I have always ended up at the copy machine anyway so I now see what he wants and then go.

so the system does have a way of checking where you filed your latest TM-30 from, or they have someone looks through all the online submission, cause I don't see how they can handle all the spelling variations.

the fact that a few hotel stays and new TM 30 submission could cause problem is contradictory to the edict that one submission once you moved in is enough

3 hours ago, Brock said:

Here is a TM30you can fill in, save and print. also includes a how to guide. I created this, anTM30-Fill in and Guide.pdfd used it with success at Ratchaburi Immigration.

That is an excellent guide, and very helpful. Thank you

Have you made any similar Fill in's and guides, TM7, TM47, for example?

EDIT: I found your TM7 guide. Many thanks again.

Edited by Treebeard
add extra text

4 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

Your wife, as house owner, can register the property on the Sec.38 app, and can then use the app to file new TM-30's for you (and foreign guests) as needed.

An email confirmation of each approved TM-30 provides a PDF that can be downloaded and printed off to show immigration.

Check the Google playstore with phone location set to Thailand to find the app.

**EDIT**

new immigration site for online TM-30.

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30EN/index.html

Section38 app has gone the way of the dodo according to recent reports.

6 hours ago, GeorgeK515 said:

Useful suggestion for those staying in different hotels around Thailand:

To avoid TM30 and 90-day report problems, use your driving license as ID for hotel check in ..

always works.....

Really?  When the hotels do the TM30's online, they need to put in your passport number (a number which is also on your Thai driver's license).