Thaksin Had Four Shoulder Incisions: Paetongtarn

webfact

11 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

So lets got this straight.

A multi baht billionaire has an orthopaedic issues with his shoulder, lives in Dubai or wherever for years n years where such surgery can be rectified superbly at any time in multiple O/S hospitals and exclusive clinics, but Mr T waits till he returns to LOS to get surgery for an issue that develops over some time, and this has zero to do with trying to manipulate his complicity in all manner of crimes and avoid jail-time?!

Fool me once (the Thai people) ..., fool me twice then I'm a twit.

No difference really to say the UK expat needing surgery and not trusting Thai medical care and wanting to be treated in their home country.

• Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

From what has been said here, Thaksin is able to get some elective surgery/ health checks performed when in reality he should be in a cell. At 74 surely such aliments are commonplace. 

I'm 74 and my rotator cuff is just tickety boo, in fact, it's the one part of my body that is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I am less and have issues with my left shoulder.....but my point is simply 'would this justify avoiding imprisonment?' I think it's a crock!

Without knowing what else is involved with his overall health and medical picture, I can't comment.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

Sounds like a minimally invasive endoscopic procedure to repair something in the shoulder joint, rotator cuff or similar, that would require four incisions.

So you are saying that a prepared surgery was scheduled during return to fix a pre existing shoulder issue that was just made to look part of the current health scare issue to enable the story to absorb some compassion. 

That's a possibility I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

I had shoulder operation  4 small holes, and after three days I was released from the hospital. Go figure TIT.

Underwent an endoscopic procedure for the shoulder joint, surgery in the morning, sent home in the afternoon, healed in about 6 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

four incisions were made in his shoulder

4 hours ago, webfact said:

he had been released from the Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit.

Shoulder problems in Neurosurgical care ...?

Neurosurgery

Surgery performed on the nervous system; medical specialty concerning disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system

Neurosurgery or neurological surgery, known in common parlance as brain surgery, is the medical specialty concerned with the surgical treatment of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system.

May be there is something more that they do not tell regarding  the " future government advisor " ..?

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

My thoughts too.... I am by no means knowledgeable, but am unable to figure what 4 shoulder incisions signify wrt his health. Something justifying him avoiding the jail sentence he is supposed to be serving?  

Possibly some type of "keyhole" surgery on his shoulder joint or tendons.