New livery for THAI stewardesses

snoop1130

3 hours ago, happysoul said:

Yeah, looks nice but wonder if designers know what a flight attendant does. It consists of a lot of walking... And as said above, in case of emergency might not be the best outfit. 

Probably, as with the old outfit, this is for " greeting on boarding", and then they will change into a more practical outfit.

18 hours ago, rbkk said:

Not a fan of the black shoes with any of their new colour uniforms. I would have thought a shade of brown would be more coordinated to the colours they have gone with. They seem to have matched the shoe colour to the hair colour. Odd.

But they have to buy them themselves!

7 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Dunno, flown them the last few times and they were certainly the best priced direct airline. Folk can mince about and waste time with the no names, changing aircraft umpteen times at odd hours, or mess about in the Middle East (no thanks), but I'd rather just get there and at least in some sort of style. Nice uniforms btw, though a bit long in the leg. It'll make their job harder but at least it will save them from being aggressively ogled by the boomers. 😃

I know where you come from, I never had any problems with Thai, I used Perth BBK twice a year till they stopped direct flights, I refrain from using budged airlines where I have to wait hours on end to get a connected flight. Yes, you pay less, but no food, no language and why should I use a middle eastern airline which are expansive and not convenient on the route I fly? Now I have to use Singapore Air or Air Malaysia which are reasonable priced.

7 hours ago, khunjake said:

Did a quick RT on Thai down to KL and well, lets say nothing much has changed. The food in business class was definitely much better then in years past but both flights had equipment changes to old crappy planes from what was supposed to be newer 787-9s both ways. Crew looks like they were well past retirement age and very forgetful about things. Just a test run to see if they would be worth it for my January trip to ZRH. I’ll probably stick it out with Swiss on that RT though. 

Swiss is far more reliable,  far more easy going on minimal luggage exces then some other well known airlines from OPEP producing nations. Swiss is also one carrier that allows owners of small dogs to take their pet with them in the cabin.

28 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Not very practical is it? If there's a problem on that plane, these ladies will not be able to run down the aisles.

Those outfits are the 'meet n greet' outfits - the TG FA's change into more practical outfits shortly after take off and again back into the dresses shortly before landing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Those outfits are the 'meet n greet' outfits - the TG FA's change into more practical outfits shortly after take off and again back into the dresses shortly before landing.

Ouch... so much work. Who thought this was a good idea, getting them to change outfits multiple times a day?

I couldn't care less what the stewards or stewardesses wear, I'm much more concerned that my flight is on time, and it lands safely.