Nigerian drug lord’s Thai wives and foreign accomplices nabbed in Bangkok smuggling sting

snoop1130

I wonder if this will even make a dent in the number of them hanging around Soi 13 every night.

They could round up all of these creeps in one swoop if they wanted to.

So, if you still see these creeps on Sukhomvit, all this means was that a brown envelope was not forthcoming.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, LALes said:

I wonder if this will even make a dent in the number of them hanging around Soi 13 every night.

They could round up all of these creeps in one swoop if they wanted to.

So, if you still see these creeps on Sukhomvit, all this means was that a brown envelope was not forthcoming.

Even the bar they all drink in

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So the countless criminals in your country, and many others, should be made to do the same before they're allowed into Thailand, also, yes?

What are you talking about - they do that already  _ my wife’s visa for uk is proof of that 

7 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Of all Nationalities the Nigerians scheme and scam their way into any country where they can cheat and defraud. Am I exaggerating? Their own president stated on TV that Nigerians are utterly corrupt.

We have an inordinate number of them in Ireland.  How? As there is no direct flight to Ireland from Nigeria.  You claim asylum in the 1st country you land in. 

I honestly have no respect for the majority of Nigerians as they have fraud and scams in their DNA from birth. 

Pity for a country with a lot of resources and oil reserves of 36m barrels. 

Why does the West, especially,  take the junk from such countries when their despot tyrant leaders steal all the resources? 

donnie and jared are Nigerian?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, shackleton said:

Everytime we hear or read  of drugs. Romance scams ect 

The Nigerians Princes or Con men are behind it 

The Nigerians are good at something as it nevers ends 

Not to defend Nigerians as they have an earned reputation but just because you often are told they are the boogimen it doesn't mean they are only ones.  Maybe they are just the easy targets.  Since most of the cocaine in Africa comes from Colombia and Perù via Brazil and then goes farther East and the heroin comes from, shall we say, local sources or Afghanistan and heads West through Africa it seems strange that an East African who might typically middle a transaction at home would be the organization kingpin based in Bangkok.  

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Of all Nationalities the Nigerians scheme and scam their way into any country where they can cheat and defraud. Am I exaggerating? Their own president stated on TV that Nigerians are utterly corrupt.

We have an inordinate number of them in Ireland.  How? As there is no direct flight to Ireland from Nigeria.  You claim asylum in the 1st country you land in. 

I honestly have no respect for the majority of Nigerians as they have fraud and scams in their DNA from birth. 

Why does the West, especially,  take the junk from such countries when their despot tyrant leaders steal all the resources? 

Not only Nigerians sir...Russians, Asians, Albanians are all in the game.  The Nigerians stand out because they do not give a sH&&&&.  There will always be another poor kid from that country who will be seduced by the money.  So, stop whining about Nigerians.   They are small potatoes compared to what the Russians are doing here, along with other serious gangs.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, BarstoolChang said:

Nigerians? Dealing Drugs? Here, in Thailand?

That's crazy talk. No such thing.

You're right. The focus on romance scams. And there are some Nigerian Princes, generals  ,who are very rich to start with, and are willing to transfer to and park their in strangers ' bank accounts. Honest,Lovely people 

9 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Couldn't agree more. I have worked there and seen them first hand in all their glory. In my opinion it is the biggest dump on the planet.

Leave any valuables lying around in the workplace and they will be gone, they can't help themselves.

All those natural resources, great weather and fertile land is completely wasted on them. It's all down to leadership.

My cousin married one of them in Ireland. He got the Irish passport and was gone.

The UK is now full of Nigerian criminals. Terrible people.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, bizboi said:
6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So the countless criminals in your country, and many others, should be made to do the same before they're allowed into Thailand, also, yes?

What are you talking about - they do that already  _ my wife’s visa for uk is proof of that 

What are you talking about?  Your wife's UK visa has nothing to do with nationals of other countries wanting to enter Thailand having to prove their income and where it came from, which is what the poster to whom I responded suggested should be the case for Nigerians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

What? More utterly corrupt and scheming than your typical Thai??? 🤔🤫

So Gold medal to Nigeria and only a Silver to Thailand, boy Thais will be disappointed!

8 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Criminal gangs of the west, the mafia, all have a lot to gain either through partnership or kickbacks from the imported criminals or the  migrant traffickers-agents..you think if big money was not involved to the benefit of the local scum, they would allow it ?

In Italy for instance, where the mafia is alleged to get a fat commission from the agents who exploit the misery and desperation of the migrants and facilate their entry in Schengen space. Same in Thailand with the neighbouring nations who are top level importers of anything ranging from drugs to humain traficking and so on.

At the end of the day, not sure really who is to blame and who  are the ones to point the finger on.

The problem here is that the thugs yiu refer to are EU born/citizens.

We allow thugs in from Nigeria. Russia, Albania, China, etc, etc

Shouldn't ever have happened. We have enough problems with home grown thugs.

12 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

Not to defend Nigerians as they have an earned reputation but just because you often are told they are the boogimen it doesn't mean they are only ones.  Maybe they are just the easy targets.  Since most of the cocaine in Africa comes from Colombia and Perù via Brazil and then goes farther East and the heroin comes from, shall we say, local sources or Afghanistan and heads West through Africa it seems strange that an East African who might typically middle a transaction at home would be the organization kingpin based in Bangko

mister I know everything can you give evidence? Otherwise you....shut your big ........

On 10/28/2023 at 12:29 AM, observer90210 said:

How do the nigerians manage worldwide to establish drug networks almost overnight ?

Are they that smart and the authorities that incompetent ?

Or is the money involved reaching such summits, that they bribe their way in almost anywhere and everywhere ?

Or maybe considering the alarming amount of policy makers globally who are hidden junkies, despite their italian cut suits.....it could somewhat be a piece of the puzzle.

Maybe the Thai wifes have connections in high places