Reputation numbers

sirineou

59 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

I prefer no rankings.

Idiots, when being laughed at, would often point to their ranking as some kind of goofy validation.

Please take this pathetic crutch away from them to let laughing at them proceed unimpeded.

Yeh, but, you are a very new boy here, 3 weeks, if you are that concerned at this early stage, I fear for your health........................:whistling:.................😂

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, transam said:

Yeh, but, you are a very new boy here, 3 weeks, if you are that concerned at this early stage, I fear for your health........................:whistling:.................😂

I was someone else with a Laos-oriented name for about 20 months.

I like commenting on forums. I do Slate a bit too. Prob the best one left standing.

Hard to find one that's not like Yahoo News where it's just random idiots screaming into a useless internet maw.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Some people lack the intelligence to deal with each post on its own merits and they resort trolling others with the confused or sad emoji just because they don't like other posters - I agree it would be good to know who these idiot trolls are.

I see this happening to other posters, they make valid points over a series of posts and some tool is trolling them by posting a 'confused' emoji against all of their posts (its often obvious who the troll is in such situations).

At least posters such as Watchit are adult enough to address their opinion directly rather than hiding behind an anonymous emoji. 

I find myself disagreeing with some certain posters comments quite regularly, but the same posters also often makes some good comments which I like and thus give the thumbs up to.

So tempted to put a confused emoji on that post......but resisted.......🤣

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, sipi said:

I go to bed at night and think "I hope I didn't upset anyone on Asean Now Forum", and the first thing I check when I wake up in the morning is my Asean Now Forum notifications.

yes i am exactly the same except for checking in the morning, i"m too lazy

• Like 1

W T F is for those who don't have time to write what is effectively foul language - there may be ladies reading them!

Middle finger emoji's as in real life are provocative, unnecessary and would only only be posted by those who know they can remain anonymous!

I don't want to see any of that lack of integrity on the forum!