Netanyahu rules out ceasefire with Hamas, saying ‘this is a time for war’

Social Media

4 minutes ago, James105 said:

What is not just an "apparently" is the stated aims of Hamas.   Let me repeat them for you from the hamas charter just so you are aware of the cause you are supporting.  

The original, 1988 version of the charter emphasize four main themes:

1. Destroying Israel and establishing an Islamic theocracy in Palestine is essential;
  2. Unrestrained jihad is necessary to achieve this;
  3. Negotiated resolutions of Jewish and Palestinian claims to the land are unacceptable;
  4. Historical anti-semitic tropes that reinforce the goals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Charter#:~:text=The documents promote holy war,goal of completely eliminating Israel.

and not apparently whatever Hamas does, israel does worse.

https://www.savethechildren.net/news/gaza-3195-children-killed-three-weeks-surpasses-annual-number-children-killed-conflict-zones

Since October 7, more than 3,257 children have been reported killed, including at least 3,195 in Gaza, 33 in the West Bank, and 29 in Israel,

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Anyone that thinks if they released the hostages israel would actually stop the bombing is IMO mistaken ( being polite ).

Ah, so the hostages were seized, not as bargaining chips, as the Israelis are still going to come after them, hostages be dammed. That clears things up. They are holding the remaining hostages for an even more public blood sacrifice, even than the children killing rampage with steel during the first assualt. You have to hand it to the Religion Of Peace, they stay with what they know. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

You are trying to justify the slaughter of innocent civilians, hence the Putin comparison. Try to educate yourself a bit on what's going on in Gaza, rather than believing everything Fox News wants you to.

I am stating that Israel are legally waging war in Gaza and therefore Bibi isn't a criminal in regards to Israel's war in Gaza .

Those are facts , nothing to do with Putin or Fox news or even my personal opinion 

Its a fact and rules of war 

10 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Ah, so the hostages were seized, not as bargaining chips, as the Israelis are still going to come after them, hostages be dammed. That clears things up. They are holding the remaining hostages for an even more public blood sacrifice, even than the children killing rampage with steel during the first assualt. You have to hand it to the Religion Of Peace, they stay with what they know. 

Try to pay attention to what is happening. Hamas has offered to release all the hostages for all the Palestinians in israeli jails, as seen on Al Jazeera.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Try to pay attention to what is happening. Hamas has offered to release all the hostages for all the Palestinians in israeli jails, as seen on Al Jazeera.

So reward the terrorists...........

Wanna try a link to that claim fella. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

The guy that decides enough is enough. Hamas break the existing ceasefire every day. Over a thousand rockets falling on civilians.

Then the animals decide to 'invade' Israel and kill babies, children and women. Perhaps throw your 'criminal' insults at those animals. Hamas are the legal group in charge of Gaza. Voted in by the people of Gaza.

What is the point of yet another meaningless ceasefire when Hamas ignore it daily?

What are you smoking? There is no cease fire now or before October 7. Every day brings a new assault by the israeli army or settlers on Palestinians.

You can't even get the number of rockets falling on civilians right. Most of them were destroyed by Iron Dome.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Georgealbert said:

You really are in an alternative reality. Al Jazeera is you unbiased, truthful news source???

Of course not. We all know that the real unbiased truthful news sources are Fox, BBC, CNN and MSNBC.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The terrorists, the murderers and the Child killers need to face justice , releasing their hostages isn't enough  , the terrorists need to face justice as well 

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You dreamer you!

Anyone that thinks if they released the hostages israel would actually stop the bombing is IMO mistaken ( being polite ).

Apparently some members of the government have said they want to make Gaza uninhabitable. They don't say what they want to do with 2.3 million Gazans, but I have an idea of what that involves, though I can't say it on here.

Apparently you are perfectly able to link alleged news stories when you wish to.

It would be helpful if you provided a link.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, apparently. I might look it up on google later, but certainly reported on Al Jazeera.

If I can't prove it with a link at the time I put an IMO or apparently.

How do you mean 'apparently' or 'IMO' in this case? Either things were said or they weren't.

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What crimes has  he committed ?

While ye who gives a free pass to Israel thankfully there are those more qualified and knowledgeable to investigate and determine war crimes.

From the UN

"Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023"

Questions also need to be raised by the inaction of the British prosecutor at the ICC.

Edited by freeworld

1 minute ago, freeworld said:

While ye who gives a free pass to Israel thankfully there are those more qualified and knowledgeable to investigate and determine war crimes.

From the UN

"Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023"

That is an enquiry , that doesn't give a ruling on alleged war crimes .

Israel has acted legally in its war in Gaza and Bibi isn't a criminal, as it has been claimed 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Israel needs to go nuclear.

I see we have a real humanitarian posting! With opinions like that it's no wonder the human world is fast rotating to where the sun don't shine.

Perhaps they should, then the resulting radiation will destroy all the israelis as well, so no Palestinians, no israelis- problem solved.

( For the benefit of some, no I don't actually think it would be a good idea. )

• Like 1

Just now, SoilSpoil said:

hence the comparison with Putin. There are no legal wars.

Umm, I think if a government declares a war it would be "legal", but there are certainly rules about how they are fought and bombing hospitals and schools etc are war crimes, as is intentionally targeting civilians.

30 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

You say they, Hamas,  do not believe this saves them. Any theories on why besides a PR gimmick for the snowflakes of the world? 

I do believe that if israel released all the Palestinian prisoners Hamas would release the hostages, but I don't know if Hamas thinks israel would actually do that, so it may very well be as propaganda.

Whatever, Hamas has made the offer, so now the ball is in israel's court. If netanyahu agrees he will be attacked by the hardliners and if he doesn't he will be excoriated by the hostages families, which are already attacking him. Rocks and hard places comes to mind.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Umm, I think if a government declares a war it would be "legal", but there are certainly rules about how they are fought and bombing hospitals and schools etc are war crimes, as is intentionally targeting civilians.

Although it wouldn't be a war crime if the enemy are using the basement of the hospital to launch attacks 

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I do believe that if israel released all the Palestinian prisoners Hamas would release the hostages, but I don't know if Hamas thinks israel would actually do that, so it may very well be as propaganda.

Whatever, Hamas has made the offer, so now the ball is in israel's court. If netanyahu agrees he will be attacked by the hardliners and if he doesn't he will be excoriated by the hostages families, which are already attacking him. Rocks and hard places comes to mind.

On what grounds do you believe that? Hamas's good faith? Goodwill?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1