‘Nastiness, arrogance and misogyny’ of No 10 exposed at Covid inquiry

Social Media

Another one where you can guess the source from the thread title. 😆

Gotta love The Guardian. I don't see any misogyny. If it was a bloke and someone said "I was dodging pint glasses from that prick" would it be Misandry? Of course not. People would be wondering what the bloke in question did to justify such a statement, not claiming he did nothing and the statement was Misandrist. Just left wingers pretending to be offended on someone else's behalf again, so they can clutch their pearls and feel superior to the "evil" Tories. Sad stuff. 

Guess what snowflakes? Politics can be nasty. If you don't like it, better get a job as an equality, diversity and inclusivity officer at the BBC or the NHS.🙈

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

So you would like your news sources not to report the facts and quotes from the hearings, which the Guardian has done here.

You seem, again, to only want to read news that meets your agenda, and bias views. You really do find facts difficult!

Bias? The only bias is the way The Guardian are all over this story like white on rice. If this had been a story about Labour or Corbyn you'd never had heard about it. Well, not from the extreme left rag The Guardian anyway...

A few nasty text messages. Boo F'in Hoo. They can grow a pair or get out of politics.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Of course it might just be the statements made were objectively misogynist, just like other statements might be objectively racist.

The whole point about racism and misogyny, according to the activists, is that it is fundamentally subjective.

If you feel offended by some remark addressed to you, then it is by definition an offensive remark - in law.

As the UK's Crown Prosecution Service states to be the definition of a racist offence: ""Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race."

No objectivity is required, even if it were possible to decided what 'objectively racist' means.

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Keep digging, all your doing is backing up what I said.

The Guardians reported facts from the hearing and you do not like facts. You seem to thinks you and only you are ever right. Your rigid and narrow minded perspective of the world really prevents you from seeing the facts.

So what happens when again you don’t like the facts, you go off on another rant. 

You appear to have missed the point I was making and then gone off on a personal attack. 

OOhhhhh a politician send a hurty text message. Shall we hold a vigil?

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You appear to have missed the point I was making and then gone off on a personal attack. 

OOhhhhh a politician send a hurty text message. Shall we hold a vigil?

That guy likes insulting posters that don't agree with him. I had to put him on ignore a while back it was so bad.

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That guy likes insulting posters that don't agree with him. I had to put him on ignore a while back it was so bad.

Yeah he was banned under a different username then re-joined to relaunch the personal attacks. Sad.

Anyway, back on topic, this is an excellent article from the legends over at Spiked on exactly what this inquiry was seeking to achieve. No wonder the guardian is all over it.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/11/01/the-covid-inquiry-is-a-liberal-elite-whitewash/

image.png.a1d0885154e1b13e7e7e208ca9e3fe6e.png

Edited by JonnyF
  • Confused 4

If there is one thing that I have learnt over the past decade from observing politicians et al world wide is simply this. 

As soon as you open your mouth or flex your fingers on the keyboard< ALWAYS remember that somebody, somewhere will be listening, watching and/or recording everything that you post/print/speak and that they or somebody else will find it and throw it back at you at the most inopportune moment for you.

People will wait for days, weeks, months even years or decades and then take the opportunity that you offered to throw it back.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:03 PM, billd766 said:

If there is one thing that I have learnt over the past decade from observing politicians et al world wide is simply this. 

As soon as you open your mouth or flex your fingers on the keyboard< ALWAYS remember that somebody, somewhere will be listening, watching and/or recording everything that you post/print/speak and that they or somebody else will find it and throw it back at you at the most inopportune moment for you.

People will wait for days, weeks, months even years or decades and then take the opportunity that you offered to throw it back.

Agree.

On 11/1/2023 at 3:15 PM, impulse said:

The author forgot to mention hypocritical.  Partying hardy, while the serfs were masked up and isolated to home.

I was working full-time all through this, round to mate's houses, drinking, took no notice what the government said, stuff em.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1