Do you find women boring after a while?

bignok

2 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

But is it trolling if you're trolling a troll?

Let's check the rule book. 

Posting abuse and dodging the topic is both baiting and trolling according to forum rules.

Surely "adults" can talk about things without such nonsense all the time.

Edited by bignok
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bignok said:

Posting abuse and dodgy the topic is both baiting and trolling according to forum rules.

Surely "adults" can talk about thing without such nonsense all the time.

People get annoyed at your posts because ....you are meant to start with your experiences and thoughts first.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, noobexpat said:

People get annoyed at your posts because ....you are meant to start with your experiences and thoughts first.

He would be embarrassed talking about the sheep farm and wellington boots.........:post-4641-1156694572:

• Haha 2

Yeah, sure it's a pile of bogan dross, tossed out from a rider of the short school bus.

But I'm contributing to that, if only to point and laugh, so that's one me, not Mr Shouty.

Why - because you are expected to 'give before take'

People troll you because they hate your approach.

I mainly have 2 trolls. The guy with 81,000 posts is a pro troll. 100% trolls. Worst Ive ever seen. Never discusses a topic. He is just a baby.

The others come and go.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Yeah, sure it's a pile of bogan dross, tossed out from a rider of the short school bus.

But I'm contributing to that, if only to point and laugh, so that's one me, not Mr Shouty.

What defines a bogan?

1 hour ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Sure, finding women in bars for only sex is going to be boring after a few months due to the lack of deep conversation. But a blanket statement is misogynistic.

What's misogynistic??

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, bignok said:

A lot of older couple sleep apart. 

I think that has a lot to do with the "noises" they make during the night and not waking each other up every time they need a pee. 555 I don't think it's a bad idea. Better to do that then be grumpy with each other the next day due to lack of sleep. Luckily, I'm not at that stage yet. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Keeps said:

I think that has a lot to do with the "noises" they make during the night and not waking each other up every time they need a pee. 555 I don't think it's a bad idea. Better to do that then be grumpy with each other the next day due to lack of sleep. Luckily, I'm not at that stage yet. 

Could be. Some guys sleep in the shed.

• Sad 1

Just now, bignok said:

Could be. Some guys sleep in the shed.

I've got a mate back home who absolutely despises his Mrs. Spends every waking moment they could/should be together in his workshop in the garden. He has £££ of equipment he pilfered from his day job of being an engineering teacher at a 6th form college. He has some say over the budget so he orders new kit and takes the old stuff home, metal presses, welding machines, cutting gear etc. Very talented guy making all sorts of stuff. I go round there every Saturday when I'm in the UK and we neck some beer, listen to tunes and chew the fat. If his Mrs approaches he just starts banging and bashing stuff to make it look like he's busy. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Keeps said:

I've got a mate back home who absolutely despises his Mrs. Spends every waking moment they could/should be together in his workshop in the garden. He has £££ of equipment he pilfered from his day job of being an engineering teacher at a 6th form college. He has some say over the budget so he orders new kit and takes the old stuff home, metal presses, welding machines, cutting gear etc. Very talented guy making all sorts of stuff. I go round there every Saturday when I'm in the UK and we neck some beer, listen to tunes and chew the fat. If his Mrs approaches he just starts banging and bashing stuff to make it look like he's busy. 

Yeah stay together to not lose money