What topic would you like to discuss?

bignok

58 minutes ago, 2baht said:

I like people who complain but can't help themselves from getting sucked into a thread they don't want to be in!

May I be excused, I have some shopping to do.

21 hours ago, bignok said:

Because people on here whinge about the forum. They say they want better topics.

What topics do they want?

No, you got it all wrong. Most whinge about the topics you start, out of the reason most of them are very weird, boring or meaningless in many peoples mind. If we want any topics, we are fully capable to create them.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, you got it all wrong. Most whinge about the topics you start, out of the reason most of them are very weird, boring or meaningless in many peoples mind. If we want any topics, we are fully capable to create them.

Gottfrid is a weird name.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

And here's me thinking you'd be busy building a fortification to park your EV.

Not a bad idea ... build a 'fire box' which I could sub out as a paint box 💡 

While we await the brainiacs to come up with a 'roof mounted self deploying fire blanket' 👍

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Not a bad idea ... build a 'fire box' which I could sub out as a paint box 💡 

While we await the brainiacs to come up with a 'roof mounted self deploying fire blanket' 👍

Be of good cheer, the fire stats are on your side. Just don't park too close to any 2006 Vios's at Big C, OK?

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Oh, there you are. Some people were worried about your absence. I wasn't.

Well I was!! You cant be going off the reservation like this. :angry:

I have a question . Is it Trans Am? or is it tran Sam? Enquiring minds want to know. 

because if the later, it would explain a lot of things :tongue:

Edited by sirineou
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Well I was!! You cant be going off the reservation like this. :angry:

I have a question . Is it Trans Am? or is it tran Sam? Enquiring minds want to know. 

because if the later, it would explain a lot of things :tongue:

Way back in 2007 I joined TVF to find something out, never thinking I would still be here in 2023, so I just quickly put in an off the top of my head username, which was "transam", after a car that I owned for 23 years, a Trans Am.....:stoner:

Could contain:

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Way back in 2007 I joined TVF to find something out, never thinking I would still be here in 2023, so I just quickly put in an off the top of my head username, which was "transam", after a car that I owned for 23 years, a Trans Am.....:stoner:

Could contain:

Can't afford one of them my car is cheap Daewoo which is 27 years old.

1 hour ago, transam said:

Could contain:

Good story. I would stick with that. 

I have been in this forum long enough to remember when you had an avatar I could relate with.This latest one, well.....'nough said. 

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Good story. I would stick with that. 

I have been in this forum long enough to remember when you had an avatar I could relate with.This latest one, well.....'nough said. 

The latest avatar is James Taylor, I like to sing his songs, but, the photo comes from the 1971 film Two Lane Blacktop, he road raced a 1955 454ci Chevy and Warren Oates drove a 1971 455ci Pontiac GTO street car, James only ever film...

Film Forum · TWO-LANE BLACKTOP

11 minutes ago, transam said:

The latest avatar is James Taylor, I like to sing his songs, but, the photo comes from the 1971 film Two Lane Blacktop, he road raced a 1955 454ci Chevy and Warren Oates drove a 1971 455ci Pontiac GTO street car, James only ever film...

Film Forum · TWO-LANE BLACKTOP

Why is he always looking sideways?

Just now, Lacessit said:

Are you bipolar? Seems to be a fair-sized fluctuation between humility and arrogance in your posts.

I joke a lot. Hard to tell from words. I'm actually really friendly and kind in real life. This forum and the trolls probably bring out the worst in me.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1