Drunken Farang yobs in the morning.

bob smith

On 11/10/2023 at 3:39 AM, bob smith said:

as I haven’t been out much during low season is this the new normal now? Must we put up with these aggressive drunken idiots whilst we have a beer with our breakfast!”?

Unfortunately yes, there are not enough quality tourists arriving at the moment, so those people are instead let in...:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i was talking to another foreigner at the restaurant. everything i said he said he was there also.

for example, i said i grew up in so and so city and he said he lived there as well. then i mentioned where i went to college in another far away area and he said he used to walk around the campus there. does that sound like bs? why would someone make that up?

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

i was talking to another foreigner at the restaurant. everything i said he said he was there also.

for example, i said i grew up in so and so city and he said he lived there as well. then i mentioned where i went to college in another far away area and he said he used to walk around the campus there. does that sound like bs? why would someone make that up?

Cos they are pillocks mate.

22 minutes ago, bignok said:

100% made up like all his posts?

his threads have continuity.

it's like a story with a plot, an autobiography of sorts.

but also mostly a fairy tale.

let's see if it is a fairy tale with a happy ending. 

or if he ends up in a gutter like many of the protagonists in his fictitious story.

Ill take drunken Brits over hordes of hick Chinese anyday. But I live far away from tourist areas (well except in Siem Reap, Im near the ghetto, but thats less yob like and more ketamine dreadlocked) so I only have to take as much as I want when I go out for male adult entertainment.

Weed has made the yobs calmer though.

16 minutes ago, UKJASE said:

i hope you're a boro supporter, and not a makkum or a leeds fan!! ;)

i remember queuing all night to get tickets for the Boro v Oxford Utd   1966/7 ish?......bloody near froze to death.

It was so crowded we were allowed to sit on the edge of the pitch.....think Boro won 3-2 and went up that season.

"Big John" was the centre forward

Edited by Will B Good
  • Thanks 1