Soi 6 girls are too well fed

EVENKEEL

8 minutes ago, hondoelsinore said:

Anyone that has the time to sit and observed useless crap like this, is way too sad and could never be much service to ANY hole in Thailand. The mind usually outlasts the penis, but it's really no reason to hate.

And yet, here you are.

• Like 1

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

And yet, here you are.

Nope... I don't judge like a LOT  of losers do in Thailand. You know the ones, that bitch and bellyache and sit around waiting for low class, low IQ subservient females to come rub up on the them, and then call it a night and go home alone, and tell themselves over and over, there's always tomorrow. 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

For those who haven't "seen" obesity problem, here in Thailand.

Screenshot_20231111-093804_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2c72a2b5d463c7690e714fcede484d8a.jpg

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40013006

Obesity in Thailand has been flagged as a major source of health concern,[1] with 32% of the population identifying as overweight and 9% obese

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Thailand

Graphs

Screenshot_20231111-091915_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.729d15c1c6f5b171fcf004790c078367.jpg

Screenshot_20231111-092049_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.52de9197c52d400864ec1f1961d27289.jpg

https://data.worldobesity.org/country/thailand-214/#data_overview

Screenshot_20231111-093130_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3ab51cb6ecbad7b932c0ce1f99262ba5.jpg

https://www.bangkokhospital.com/en/content/the-health-effects-of-overweight-and-obesity

Screenshot_20231111-093610_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ee99433e717ec97d7b0b35be9328b880.jpg

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/health-blog/october-2019/child-obesity-becoming-a-growing-problem

1 minute ago, Shop mak said:

For those who haven't "seen" obesity problem, here in Thailand.

Screenshot_20231111-093804_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2c72a2b5d463c7690e714fcede484d8a.jpg

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40013006

Obesity in Thailand has been flagged as a major source of health concern,[1] with 32% of the population identifying as overweight and 9% obese

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Thailand

Graphs

Screenshot_20231111-091915_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.729d15c1c6f5b171fcf004790c078367.jpg

Screenshot_20231111-092049_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.52de9197c52d400864ec1f1961d27289.jpg

https://data.worldobesity.org/country/thailand-214/#data_overview

Screenshot_20231111-093130_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3ab51cb6ecbad7b932c0ce1f99262ba5.jpg

https://www.bangkokhospital.com/en/content/the-health-effects-of-overweight-and-obesity

Screenshot_20231111-093610_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ee99433e717ec97d7b0b35be9328b880.jpg

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/health-blog/october-2019/child-obesity-becoming-a-growing-problem

Most the people reading this are also obese.

1 minute ago, NickyLouie said:

Most the people reading this are also obese.

And yet they have Carte Blanche to judge? Any country with KFC, Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc. has critical obesity problems, but create too many woke pathways for you not to be able to judge. Me? I could care less, I just keep my weight optimum because I like being able to put my underwear on without falling over. That's all that counts with me.

21 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm afraid this new interweb thing is going to stick a fork into a lot of time honored traditions like Nana, Soi Cowboy and Soi 6.  

Why would a cute girl waste a bunch of time in a bar making small talk and sucking up to a bunch of smelly tourists, only to give up a huge chunk of the transaction to mamasan?  Today she can peddle it online while she spends her day doing whatever she likes, she can name her own price, and she can keep it all.

Only fat grandma's who haven't mastered the knack of Photoshop have to settle for the walk-in trade, lady drinks and bar fines.

this started quite a few years ago......the girls were still going to the bar but spening most of their time on social media and dating sites (and Craigslist which was full of them back then). They often didn't appreciate being interrupted either. Oddly enough it was around this time that the footfall in the entertainment areas started tailing off and it has only got worse.

Give me a hot freelancer over a bar girl anyday. Bar girls have since become less interested in a real live actual customer and more interested in a virtual one. 

And sadly I have to say also "who can blame them".

This trend is certainly not confined the soi six, there is a general blimping going on throughout the entire nation. A decade of gorging on very low quality fast food is having a dramatic consequence on the population. The days of the 45 kg. spinners seems to be dissipating. 

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This trend is certainly not confined the soi six, there is a general blimping going on throughout the entire nation. A decade of gorging on very low quality fast food is having a dramatic consequence on the population. The days of the 45 kg. spinners seems to be dissipating. 

Also explains why Thai Airways was recently weighing passengers to update their weight and balance calculations.

They do the same in the USA regularly, and last time, men went up 20 lb (12%) and women went up a whopping 34 lb (23.4%). 

So there's got to be more to it than fast food.  Women are piling it on much faster than men.

https://airinsight.com/the-pending-new-faa-weight-balance-rules/

Edited by impulse

8 minutes ago, kevin612 said:

Soi 6 Bar fine is crazy for LT: 2500-3000, because the nightwish to prevent girls going out. Is this acceptable for them to raise the bar fine like this?

Have to ask Bryan about that.

The hot girls make lots of money on lady drinks, for themselves, and the bar.

From customers view it's not good. Customers should ask first when enter a bar, how much is bar fee for LT?

Ladies prefer ST anyway. 5+ ST a day + numerous ladydrink equals more income than a LT.

From owners view who have to pay overhead, lease, 20-40 salaries, it also makes sense.

Soi 6 is for ST.

9 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

LOL @ sample size of 19,181.

Thats like .7% of the female population of Thailand over the age of 20 !!

Sounds like the survey was done from a bar stool.

image.png.1aa2e4578e94c3ee834dcc1b66645245.png

Do you disagree that increasing obesity has been a growing problem for many years??

Can you explain why major news outlets here in Thailand has similar articles?

Remember that Bangkok Post and some others don't allow quotes or links here.

32 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

Do you disagree that increasing obesity has been a growing problem for many years??

Can you explain why major news outlets here in Thailand has similar articles?

Remember that Bangkok Post and some others don't allow quotes or links here.

Increased obesity is an issue world wide how ever in Thailand a survey just .7% of the female population over the age of 20 can hardly be considered accurate.

As for news outlets... yeah they like clickbait headlines.

Edited by Ralf001

21 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

Wouldn't that be the correct description of the generic expat who frequents Soi 6?

If a guy is decent looking and not overweight, he should never have to pay for sex in Thailand, I came to Thailand about 3 times only for girls, dated market girls, office girls etc.

I first arrived in Bangkok through a dating agency and never went near Pattaya, on my second visit I  just repeated my first visit.

On my third visit I went straight to Pattaya, booked into the Beach Hotel. I knew nothing about the goings on across the road, as I stepped outside to explore, I was approached by a prostitute, was pleasant to her then went on my way.

I never knew what a barfine was until another farang told me.  I just could not understand why anyone would pay just to get a girl when there were so many of them everywhere, but it soon dawned on me the reason for that when I noticed so many facial haired, tattooed, ugly fat bellied farang around.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Increased obesity is an issue world wide how ever in Thailand a survey just .7% of the female population over the age of 20 can hardly be considered accurate.

As for news outlets... yeah they like clickbait headlines.

Agree on clickbait in media, but personal observation indicate that a high number of females here in Thailand, are obese or more.

I suggest take a look at TF dating site, check females height VS weight ratio.

Many weigh 70+ highest was well over 100 kilo ...

I might try take some photos next week

1 minute ago, Shop mak said:

Agree on clickbait in media, but personal observation indicate that a high number of females here in Thailand, are obese or more.

I suggest take a look at TF dating site, check females height VS weight ratio.

Many weigh 70+ highest was well over 100 kilo ...

I might try take some photos next week

I work in an industrial park that has many large companies employing tens (possibly hundreds) of thousands of staff, every morning Iam grid lock traffic driving to work so spend a lot of time "people watching" and playing "spotto the hottie", whilst I do see the occasional fatty (I never said there wasn't any) on a scooter they are few and far between.

In saying that I rarely see any 10/10 girls either... mostly around the 7/10 mark at best !

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

If a guy is decent looking and not overweight, he should never have to pay for sex in Thailand, I came to Thailand about 3 times only for girls, dated market girls, office girls etc.

I first arrived in Bangkok through a dating agency and never went near Pattaya, on my second visit I  just repeated my first visit.

On my third visit I went straight to Pattaya, booked into the Beach Hotel. I knew nothing about the goings on across the road, as I stepped outside to explore, I was approached by a prostitute, was pleasant to her then went on my way.

I never knew what a barfine was until another farang told me.  I just could not understand why anyone would pay just to get a girl when there were so many of them everywhere, but it soon dawned on me the reason for that when I noticed so many facial haired, tattooed, ugly fat bellied farang around.

So, you're saying at age say 65+ you can go and pull a 30 yr old lady with looks and dazzle.......no money? Next you'll tell us your dates usually paid for the meals.

Not sure if there's much difference between paying a dating service or paying a bar fine.

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Even though I am a hansum man I prefer paying for sex. 

It is a service, not a commitment, and both parties know what is expected from the contract. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, you're saying at age say 65+ you can go and pull a 30 yr old lady with looks and dazzle.......no money? Next you'll tell us your dates usually paid for the meals.

Not sure if there's much difference between paying a dating service or paying a bar fine.

I don't want to sound big headed, but I was in my mid fifties at that time and could easily pass for around early forties. A barfine only get's you a ST or LT, a marketgirl only cost you a night's company which is a meal, and drinks which could lead to more dates.

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

LOL @ sample size of 19,181.

Thats like .7% of the female population of Thailand over the age of 20 !!

Sounds like the survey was done from a bar stool.

That's the way statistics work.  Here's a handy tool from SurveyMonkey to see how adequate that sample size is.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/sample-size-calculator/

SurveyMonkey.png.fbe54324da86dcc1070f37b9ef6ce618.png

With a population of 30 million, you need 16,632 samples to give you 99% confidence level with a 1% margin of error.   19,000 is overkill.

Edited by impulse