Biden calls for protection of al-Shifa hospital

CharlieH

I just listened to an interview with a Palestinian woman that spent 7 years in jail for driving too close to an israeli soldier ( she didn't hit him or anything like that ). Released today.

If the israelis don't know why they ain't popular in large parts of the world, they should think about how they behave towards Palestinians.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I just listened to an interview with a Palestinian woman that spent 7 years in jail for driving too close to an israeli soldier ( she didn't hit him or anything like that ). Released today.

If the israelis don't know why they ain't popular in large parts of the world, they should think about how they behave towards Palestinians.

That was her side of the story. Does it occur to you that the Israelis obviously thought she was aiming to run over people? 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd qualify that by changing it to "Israels genocidal war has made the West's leaders that don't condemn the indiscriminate bombing, and call for a permanent ceasefire, the ending of the Gaza blockade and the opening of Gaza's port to the world look like odious garbage".

It's not a genocidal war by Israel. The Israeli intention is not genocide. On the other hand, the intention of Hamas is genocide.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That was her side of the story. Does it occur to you that the Israelis obviously thought she was aiming to run over people? 

Why are you assuming the Israeli’s can do no wrong.

If this lady is speaking 100% truthfully would it make any difference, Israel are still going to do whatever they want regardless of whether it’s right or wrong…. that’s how apartheid works.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/16/2023 at 8:34 AM, Morch said:

@thaibeachlovers

What is interesting is that the more this unfolds the less you try to hide being a terrorist supporter.

And taking a note from their playbook, you cowardly hide behind the 'ignore' button, lobbing comments at others.

At this point, there is more shame to be had for supporting Israel than supporting Hamas.

Quite the effort by the Israeli’s, to be more despicable than a bona fide terrorist organisation.

I guess that’s the expected result though if you’re at a point where the French President has to plead for you to stop killing women and babies.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

At this point, there is more shame to be had for supporting Israel than supporting Hamas.

Quite the effort by the Israeli’s, to be more despicable than a bona fide terrorist organisation.

I guess that’s the expected result though if you’re at a point where the French President has to plead for you to stop killing women and babies.

Then again you gave up any hope of portraying shame weeks ago when you "shamelessly" repeatedly outed yourself as a Hamas Terrorist apologist. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Again, your opinion which you try to present as fact, or some generally agreed upon position.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I watched his speech about the captive swap for prisoners a short while ago. He appears to have lost the ability to think on his feet given the difficulty he had in answering questions. Apparently ( it was hard to hear what he said given his mumbling ) he wasn't able to give any information about the Americans still in captivity by Hamas.

I noticed it over 4 years ago, when he din't know Trumps first name and called him 'George'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0DRjlfvhw

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Israel does not, other than in your hate-filled, wild allegations posts.

Yeah.., just me and Time magazine

It’s been enough to prompt Craig Mokhiber, a director at the United Nations, to resign over the organization’s “failure” to act against what he called a "text-book case of genocide." And in a Nov. 2 press release, a separate coalition of U.N. experts similarly expressed concern, warning that Palestinians were “at grave risk of genocide.”

https://time.com/6334409/is-whats-happening-gaza-genocide-experts/

11 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It’s been enough to prompt Craig Mokhiber, a director at the United Nations, to resign over the organization’s “failure” to act against what he called a "text-book case of genocide." And in a Nov. 2 press release, a separate coalition of U.N. experts similarly expressed concern, warning that Palestinians were “at grave risk of genocide.”

That former official's anti-Israel stance was addressed on the previous main topic. That you treat his words as gospel and out of context is just the way you roll on these topics. The article you quoted contains other, more nuanced views - which you obviously did not quote.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

That former official's anti-Israel stance was addressed on the previous main topic. That you treat his words as gospel and out of context is just the way you roll on these topics. The article you quoted contains other, more nuanced views - which you obviously did not quote.

And in a Nov. 2 press release, a separate coalition of U.N. experts similarly expressed concern,warning that Palestinians were “at grave risk of genocide.”

24 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Craig Mokhiber  :cheesy:

Exposed: Top UN Human Rights Official’s Hatred of Israel

https://unwatch.org/exposed-top-human-rights-official-craig-mokhiber-deep-seated-anti-israel-bias/

How the term “genocide” is misused in the Israel-Hamas war

The systematic murder of 6m Jews by the Nazis was genocide. The organised butchery of perhaps 500,000 ethnic Tutsis by Hutu militias in Rwanda in 1994 was too.

By the un definition, Hamas is a genocidal organisation. Its founding charter, published in 1988, explicitly commits it to obliterating Israel. Article 7 states that “The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them”. Article 13 rejects any compromise, or peace, until Israel is destroyed. Hamas fighters who burst into Israel on October 7th and killed more than 1,400 Israelis (and other nationalities) were carrying out the letter of their genocidal law.

https://archive.ph/O8HpJ

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2023/11/10/how-the-term-genocide-is-misused-in-the-israel-hamas-war

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

And in a Nov. 2 press release, a separate coalition of U.N. experts similarly expressed concern,warning that Palestinians were “at grave risk of genocide.”

Cherry pick as much as you like, doesn't change the fact that even the article you quoted holds different views.

On 11/24/2023 at 3:16 PM, Morch said:

@thaibeachlovers

How do you mean 'no retaliation'? Rockets still launched from the Gaza Strip at Israel, over 60 IDF killed in the fighting so far.

I get it that you parrot AJ/Hamas propaganda on a loop, but I don't expect you actually believe none of the Gazans killed were Hamas men.

How many of the over 5,000 children killed by israeli ( and American ) bombs were Hamas fighters?

• Confused 2

I quite agree with president Biden on protecting the hospital _by having the Israelis occupying it staffing it and providing competent medical care to all except hammas fighters it would look better in the eyes of the world.with the Israeli military presence in the area if hammas were foolish enough to attack it they would be slaughtered a win win in my humble opinion 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, that the israelis apparently brought in themselves.

Do you have any support for this? Something you made up on the fly? Another bit of Hamas propaganda you quote without question?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How many of the over 5,000 children killed by israeli ( and American ) bombs were Hamas fighters?

How do you know there are 5000 dead children? How do you know how many of them died from as a result from Israeli attacks? How many died from failed rocket launches?

All casualty figures on offer come from the same source - the Hamas controlled Ministry of Health in Gaza. Accepting them without question is a choice.

I don't see you having that many issues with children killed by the Hamas on 7/10 or those kidnapped to the Gaza Strip on the same day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1