At least 90% of whinging, whining, complaining and moaning comes from British mouths acording to famous Brit vlogger.

Goat

The comments are a revelation... I never knew Brits had this reputation in some places... Never been a whinger myself and know very very few who are.  But from a sample of those I know, they come from various nationalities - UK, France, Sweden, Greece, .. 

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's the pitch and amplitude. Whining is higher pitch, moaning is lower pitch. Amplitude is the decibel level.

Listen to your GF when you are getting it on.

S0 ...what's the difference among:

whinging, whining, complaining

.?

50 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Long-term tourists with financial capital in the bank so as not to be a burden to the state because that is all an extension of stay is.

No, that's not the definition of being a tourist. You wish, but at the end you're immigrants not able to speak the language of a country you live for years or decades, isn't it? It's sad not being able to communicate in the way you do in UK eg? Thai people would like to chat with you, but get only "Hello" or "Thank you" in Thai language.

I think that's happen similar to migrants overflooding Europe.

I see you more like them. Migrants.🧑‍🎄

7 minutes ago, papa al said:

Pom is the small harry dog.?

Aren't English also Brits.?

This is so confusing to my Yank fiend.

8 minutes ago, papa al said:

Pom is the small harry dog.?

Aren't English also Brits.?

This is so confusing to my Yank fiend.

Screenshot_20231205_110601_Brave.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

No, that's not the definition of being a tourist. You wish, but at the end you're immigrants not able to speak the language of a country you live for years or decades, isn't it? It's sad not being able to communicate in the way you do in UK eg? Thai people would like to chat with you, but get only "Hello" or "Thank you" in Thai language.

I think that's happen similar to migrants overflooding Europe.

I see you more like them. Migrants.🧑‍🎄

Where have you got your information? Speak for yourself.

You've chosen the wrong one to get into a debate about the Thai language pal, I speak both Thai and Lao, and no they are not the same.

I have been in a relationship with a Thai national for 27 years.

I am 30 years in this country, I also have a command of Spanish which it would take me three or four months to get acquainted with again having not used it for so long and schoolboy French as well as my native English.

So I suggest you check your facts before spouting on here.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

Where have you got your information? Speak for yourself.

You've chosen the wrong one to get into a debate about the Thai language pal, I speak both Thai and Lao, and no they are not the same.

I have been in a relationship with a Thai national for 27 years.

I am 30 years in this country, I also have a command of Spanish which it would take me three or four months to get acquainted with again having not used it for so long and schoolboy French as well as my native English.

So I suggest you check your facts before spouting on here.

You speak Lao or Issan?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BigStar said:

Exactly. Though Brits would never admit it here amid their constant whinging, on a different forum one of them notes:

Yeah, us POMS do whinge. I think they all do it in the UK now to such a degree thats its the norm!

You've surely heard that old Australian joke:

How can you tell that a planeload of Brits has just landed?

Because the whining continues after the engines are off!

Theres another Australian joke:

Why did the yanks get negroes while we got Poms?

Because the yanks were given first choice!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, jayboy said:

.How embarrassing it must be to be flogging those horrible Pattaya condos and third rate restaurant

And that is where and how most of (not only) Brits are spending their life. If you have to live there you're easily on the downturn on the whining road of misery. Though it's a great community I suppose.🌲

19 hours ago, Goat said:

Ironically I often hear these Brits complaining that their own country has been taken over by immigrants who will not assimilate or learn the language.

That's bull crap. All second-generation immigrants are fully assimilated. The first generation of immigrants always flock to their own groups throughout the world and they may survive without learning the language fluently. And what does the UK want after looting trillions from its colonies?

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

There were no white farmer Aussies until you white fellas pinched it of the Aboriginal natives!:cowboy:

IIRC, the Normans pinched Britain from the Saxons. Who pinched it from the Picts.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

How do you know if a yank is closeby? You can hear them before you see them.

Oh this one we can quietly sit by watching the fun lol

You'll be whacking each other with your handbags next.

Hmm, that might a good season 2 of Aussie/Brit slugfest

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Oh this one we can quietly sit by watching the fun lol

You'll be whacking each other with your handbags next.

Hmm, that might a good season 2 of Aussie/Brit slugfest

We smash them in most sports. Thats why they hate us.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1