At least 90% of whinging, whining, complaining and moaning comes from British mouths acording to famous Brit vlogger.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Very interesting take from famous Pattaya Vlogger, tech guru, love matchmaker, historian and businessman Dan Cheeseman.

He's an interesting guy though I can't work out his motivation.This particular video is ludicrous focusing as it does on Pattaya sexpats breakfast sausages.That is the joy of Dan's videos - the juxtaposition of vaguely philosophical pondering and the absurd reality of his Pattaya life.He's obviously a good man and a responsible father.I think he also has a genuine entrepreneurial instinct.What he needs to do is get away from the scummy Pattaya environment and move up a few notches.How embarrassing it must be to be flogging those horrible Pattaya condos and third rate restaurants.Maybe some elocution lessons too as that sarf London accent is going to put a lot of serious business people off though probably not in Pattaya where it is pretty much the norm.

9 minutes ago, vangrop said:

I was not born in a country whose native language is English. At school we were taught classic English. Unfortunately here in Thailand I experienced that it is impossible to have a fluent conversation with a native English speaking individu. Is it their accent, their speedness, their dialect, their level of education, I don't know. On the contrary when conversating with any other European people I understand despite our sometimes ridicoulous accents. Can anyone explain?

What's a native speaking individu?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

What's the difference between a Brit and a 747 ?

The 747 stops whining when it gets to Sydney.

Nah, this version is better.

What's the difference between a 747 and a plane load of Poms?

The 747 stops whining when the engines have been turned off.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Nah, this version is better.

What's the difference between a 747 and a plane load of Poms?

The 747 stops whining when the engines have been turned off.

How do you turn a Pom's engines off🤔 Asking for a friend.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Confused 2