Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

17 minutes ago, jvs said:

Why?Does it matter?I am one of those.

As long as these tiny women are in fact women i see nothing wrong with it.

What i get from your posts is that you almost see men who like small women as pedophiles

and that view is totally wrong!

You can have the smelly fatties,no problem.

Like i said,try to turn your point around.

That would be worrying to me.

Extremes? “Smelly fatties” as if they the only alternative to your ‘pedo-like’ penchant for tiny women. Nice try at deflection. 

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Actually no you needn't say more .you are intimidated by non -subservient women.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Seriously? In case you missed it I was a nurse for decades and probably worked with hundreds of non subservient women over that time. There is something about working with sick people that makes people mature, including women, but how many non subservient women did you work with in your life?

Certainly cured me of any illusions about subservient women I may have had prior to becoming a nurse.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NextG said:

Extremes? “Smelly fatties” as if they the only alternative to your ‘pedo-like’ penchant for tiny women. Nice try at deflection. 

Have you sought counselling? You need it. You are a closet pedo most likely.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Surely, the women in Scotland are better.

Therefore, why do some men come all the way to Thailand just to find love?

There must be a logical reason.

Or, are their reasons illogical?

And, does their impetuous impulsiveness lead to a downfall that could have been easily avoided if they had only listened to reason?

Hindsight is never very helpful in most cases.

One wonders what leads these men from Scotland to their far-flung Thai girls?

Like lemmings to the sea...so to speak...

image.png.ab679a1f5615ba9792e5dd755df85e99.png

• Covers content
  • Not interested
  • Inappropriate
  • Seen too often

ADBRO is the full service ad network for high impact contextual advertising with direct access to the exclusive in-image inventories across major local publishers.

We provide free creative adaptation into rich media, interactive and playable ads formats. Campaigns in our channel are delivered under guaranteed prices for actions with programmatic & managed delivery. We provide contextually segmented in-target audiences for over 60 industries with a full range of brand safety solutions.

ADBRO operates across SE Asia, including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia.

To test our channel for your advertising campaigns or consider partnership programs for publishers, please contact us at www.adbro.me

Do they even care?

Regards,

Gamma

• Covers content
  • Not interested
  • Inappropriate
  • Seen too often

ADBRO is the full service ad network for high impact contextual advertising with direct access to the exclusive in-image inventories across major local publishers.

We provide free creative adaptation into rich media, interactive and playable ads formats. Campaigns in our channel are delivered under guaranteed prices for actions with programmatic & managed delivery. We provide contextually segmented in-target audiences for over 60 industries with a full range of brand safety solutions.

ADBRO operates across SE Asia, including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia.

To test our channel for your advertising campaigns or consider partnership programs for publishers, please contact us at www.adbro.me

Do they even care?

Regards,

Gamma

You're speaking twattish,again !..:

3 hours ago, NextG said:

Oh stop with this 💩 It’s really enough. 
It’s just a bunch of losers going to Thailand in the hope of easy pickings. 
The are loads of decent women in the west, but who would want to lower themselves with the likes that prowl around in Pattaya and beyond? So many of them are just an embarrassment, plain and simple. I see examples of it every day. 

You are totally glossing over much of the reason why millions of men leave their home countries, for greener pastures abroad. The women are better. Lets face that fact. Infinitely better.

• Thumbs Up 2

It is about a man who is comfortable being a man, making an effort to preserve his masculinity in the face of a war on what the fools are referring to as "toxic masculinity", by extremist "me too" women, SIMPS, and feminists. It is about a man who still maintains some testosterone, and is fortunate to be with a Thai woman who is totally comfortable manifesting the immense amount of dignity within femininity, and utterly denying the "woke mind virus". This has nothing to do with Epstein, the murdered sex offender (and yes, there is zero chance he killed himself- zero!), Weinstein, or any of those other entitled fools. Do not even attempt any equate any sort of masculinity with what they did. Sure that is toxic behavior. But does that make all men toxic? A truly masculine man has deep respect for women, and great regard for the quality of femininity. 

It is about men comfortable being men, and women being comfortable being women. A very alien concept in the West, and in other very weak, emasculated nations like OZ, and NZ.One of the most wonderful things about Thailand, is that the judgment level of couples with significant differences in age, is not as harsh, as in the west. My woman is quite a bit younger than me too. It works really well for us. When I dated women close to my age back in the US, it rarely ever worked out. Most were very rigid, too judgmental, conventional thinking, closed minded, and set in their ways. Plus, many liked to go to bed very early, and behaved and looked as if they were 20 years older than they were. That was not fun. I find younger women to be far more vital, more vigorous, and if you are fortunate to find one, far more open minded and adventurous.

I find when we are out in public many men stare at her, as she is still very attractive and fit, and look at me with envy. Women here seem to be fairly neutral. In the US we get some attention. She gets alot of looks, and the guys look at me like they presume I am a centi-millionaire. The gals look at me like I a felon, and have committed a major crime, by refusing to jump over the hurdles prescribed by them, the feminist diatribe they prescribe to, or think they have to obey, that I am and taking a shortcut to heaven. Same with Western women tourists. That is so much fun. It is a wonderful feeling to watch the Western women squirm and to witness their confusion, scorn, and disapproval.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You are totally glossing over much of the reason why millions of men leave their home countries, for greener pastures abroad. The women are better. Lets face that fact. Infinitely better.

Nonsense. Show me the statistics that back up your claim. 
Looking at them in a daily basis, it’s just a bunch of sad losers hoping to find something they can afford. 
The women are not better. I’ve been read these same kinds of comments for decades. The difference is that western women have been taking care of me in just the way described by the men who were insisting that Thai women were better. The main difference was that my ‘western’ women were doing it for love and your Asian women were doing it for money. 
If you really had anything about you, the western women would have been doing the same for you. But they didn’t. Why do you think that might be?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stoner said:

now you are just being silly. 

yes i am fully aware that scotland is part of UK ( i have citizenship). however the OP and myself are strictly speaking of scottish women.  so when you make references to GB women you are not really being accurate. 

please comment about scottish women and scottish women only. otherwise you are off point and posting garbage. 

Only the OP can make such demands, and referencing garbage..............

Seems certain posters have been trapped by land whales and are just jealous of those that caught one that is a/ attractive b/ not a land whale c/ attractive d/ not a bloat bag e/ attractive f/ actually has sex without being bribed g/ attractive h/ not the size of a barrage balloon, i/ attractive.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nabby said:

NextG is an angry Western female trolling as a Western man. Ignore. 

The ramblings of a weak willed loser. 
You are living in a house of cards. Mostly the women don’t like you at all. I see and hear it so often. 
At least some are more realistic about it than others. 

• Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Only the OP can make such demands, and referencing garbage..............

Seems certain posters have been trapped by land whales and are just jealous of those that caught one that is a/ attractive b/ not a land whale c/ attractive d/ not a bloat bag e/ attractive f/ actually has sex without being bribed g/ attractive h/ not the size of a barrage balloon, i/ attractive.

Stop writing nonsense. You have NOTHING. No ‘beached whales’, no tiny Asian women…. NOTHING. You obviously aren’t attractive to women; not in mind nor body. Quite obviously the case for so many travelling to Thailand to meet women, whilst slagging off their own kind. Just rats deserting what they imagine is a sinking ship. Good riddance. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The gals look at me like I a felon, and have committed a major crime, by refusing to jump over the hurdles prescribed by them, and taking a shortcut to heaven. Same with Western women tourists. That is so much fun. It is a wonderful feeling to watch the Western women squirm and to witness their confusion, scorn, and disapproval.

One of my treasured memories is of taking a shared red bus from the Chiang Mai railway station with a mixed group of young Brits, and loudly discussing how my wife ( implication all women ) ripped me off before I dumped her, with the guys. If looks could have killed, the looks from the girls would have incinerated me.

Another is of coming back on a bus tour from Kanchanaburi with my very much younger and attractive Thai GF ( old enough to have a kid to some Thai guy though ) with two very unimpressed Aussie matrons. I was lovin' it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

Stop writing nonsense. You have NOTHING. No ‘beached whales’, no tiny Asian women…. NOTHING. You obviously aren’t attractive to women; not in mind nor body. Quite obviously the case for so many travelling to Thailand to meet women, whilst slagging off their own kind. Just rats deserting what they imagine is a sinking ship. Good riddance. 

Go have a drink with your tall boyfriend and calm down. You are starting to lose the plot.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NextG said:

Nonsense. Show me the statistics that back up your claim. 
Looking at them in a daily basis, it’s just a bunch of sad losers hoping to find something they can afford. 
The women are not better. I’ve been read these same kinds of comments for decades. The difference is that western women have been taking care of me in just the way described by the men who were insisting that Thai women were better. The main difference was that my ‘western’ women were doing it for love and your Asian women were doing it for money. 
If you really had anything about you, the western women would have been doing the same for you. But they didn’t. Why do you think that might be?

Ignoring truth does not change it one iota. Sure, there are some good women in the West. I have a dozen friends back there who are decent looking guys, in good shape, who are smart and successful, and they have a very hard time even getting a date with a normal, well adjusted woman, who is decent looking. They are not making that up. It is their life! I am not making this up.

I also have many friends here who are decent looking guys, in good shape, and who are smart and successful. Not the losers you insist we all are here. Good guys, with good Thai women. There are thousands who fit that bill on this forum. We all just got sick of a lower quality of life back in our native countries. And do not think for a moment, that your women would stay with you if you were broke. Money matters everywhere. Just a fact of life.

Justify yourself all you need to, but do not deny reality and truth. That is not a helpful contribution to this thread.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Surely, the women in Scotland are better.

Therefore, why do some men come all the way to Thailand just to find love?

There must be a logical reason.

Or, are their reasons illogical?

And, does their impetuous impulsiveness lead to a downfall that could have been easily avoided if they had only listened to reason?

Hindsight is never very helpful in most cases.

One wonders what leads these men from Scotland to their far-flung Thai girls?

Like lemmings to the sea...so to speak...

For the same reason that you came to Thailand

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Easy answer. The same reason men from all over the world renounce their native women and come here in search of a real woman. 

I think a large part of the equation is the erosion of femininity in the west. It has gotten so bad, that masculinity is now considered toxic. This is an existential threat to civilization, no doubt. It is me-too, and uber-feminism that has been the real nuclear bomb to relationships and a woman's ability to express herself, have sex freely, date normally, manifest the incredible dignity within femininity, and relate to men, in a healthy manner. It seems to contribute to an extremely unfulfilled female gender, and has resulted in making life very difficult for most men in the West. Post Covid, things are even worse than before.

Thankfully, little of that toxic nonsense has reached the shores of Thailand. Women here seem to intuitively know how powerful their innate femininity is, and they use it to the fullest. I am very thankful for that. I think many have simply rejected alot of mind numbingly wrong headed Western notions, that women are saddled with. 

The most important aspect of this, that most Western women cannot see, nor understand, is that most Asian women are very comfortable manifesting the dignity and beauty within femininity.

For most men, that is incredibly appealing, and a hugely refreshing change from what they have become used to, and learned to tolerate.

As an example of how much more attractive Thai women are, a good looking Brit mate of mine in his 20s went to LOS for a holiday and came back raving about the women. He asked me to drop off the photos to the girls in question, and I did so, but they were so ugly there was no way I'd bonk them. So a young fit guy liked ugly Thai girls more than the choices he had in London, which says it all about the women in London.

44 minutes ago, bignok said:

It's suspect to compare a 30yo woman with a 10yo. They look nothing alike.

If anything you and Nick are the suspect ones. I think you both need counselling.

IMO we have a couple of racists/bigots making posts. There's no counseling for that kind of mindset.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, NextG said:

I say that obsession with discussing size; height and weight is suspect. 
No need to turn anything around. I am saying what I mean and I am meaning what I say. 

Don't forget you are the one starting all this ?

Turn things around is not comfortable for you?Suspicious indeed!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As an example of how much more attractive Thai women are, a good looking Brit mate of mine in his 20s went to LOS for a holiday and came back raving about the women. He asked me to drop off the photos to the girls in question, and I did so, but they were so ugly there was no way I'd bonk them. So a young fit guy liked ugly Thai girls more than the choices he had in London, which says it all about the women in London.

An average looking woman here, is infinitely more fun and more attractive, than most gorgeous women back in the US, who are so hard, so lacking in femininity, so unappealing, and not sexy despite a great face and body. Most western women have completely lost the plot, and not only have no idea how appealing real femininity is to most men, but would be unable to express that quality, even if they tried.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Ignoring truth does not change it one iota. Sure, there are some good women in the West. I have a dozen friends back there who are decent looking guys, in good shape, who are smart and successful, and they have a very hard time even getting a date with a normal, well adjusted woman, who is decent looking. They are not making that up. It is their life! I am not making this up.

I also have many friends here who are decent looking guys, in good shape, and who are smart and successful. Not the losers you insist we all are here. Good guys, with good Thai women. There are thousands who fit that bill on this forum. We all just got sick of a lower quality of life back in our native countries. And do not think for a moment, that your women would stay with you if you were broke. Money matters everywhere. Just a fact of life.

Justify yourself all you need to, but do not deny reality and truth. That is not a helpful contribution to this thread.

Not everyone here is from the USA. I’m sure you are right about the mercenary attitude of some women. But I have not had that experience. In fact, in most of my relationships, the women have been very generous. Both in spirit and financially. 
If your friends are having issues, maybe they should look within. 

Women are people, just like them. 
Sorry, but to me, these people sound like losers. The fact that they think they look good and have some money obviously didn’t help. They are missing something. Failed there and so lowered their expectations. 
Sorry, but I like to have something in common with my partners. To discuss and and make decisions together. To work together towards whatever goals we set. Not…. oh she still has the body of a kid and she’s smarter than the average monkey. That’s a pet, not a partner. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Where’s the sick bag? Such a repugnant post.

Obviously your ‘good looking Brit mate’ didn’t know how to pull a decent woman. Not in London and not in Thailand. 

Birds of a feather?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

Not everyone here is from the USA. I’m sure you are right about the mercenary attitude of some women. But I have not had that experience. In fact, in most of my relationships, the women have been very generous. Both in spirit and financially. 
If your friends are having issues, maybe they should look within. 

Women are people, just like them. 
Sorry, but to me, these people sound like losers. The fact that they think they look good and have some money obviously didn’t help. They are missing something. Failed there and so lowered their expectations. 
Sorry, but I like to have something in common with my partners. To discuss and and make decisions together. To work together towards whatever goals we set. Not…. oh she still has the body of a kid and she’s smarter than the average monkey. That’s a pet, not a partner. 

I prefer a smart woman, who is Asian. Almost inevitably in the West, that same brain that gives you that stimulation, also tends to give you so much grief, it is not worth it, on any level. Always a debate, Always a competition. No thanks. I enjoy all of her other qualities, that make my day so delightful and fulfilling. I learned long ago that an intellectual woman, who can match me intellectually, also tends to be a combative woman, and the chance of harmony is low. I for one, love a harmonious house, where my woman is joyful and light hearted, with a great sense of humor, and an amazing attitude toward life, and us. Just my point of view. Whatever works for you, stick with it.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Also, the Westerners with Thais mostly can't fit into Thai society as their women is on the lower rung of the hierarchical social ladder and the man doesn't even get on the ladder. 

If you mean 'elite' Thai society, I do not think it is anything special. Mostly ill-gotten gains by folks who are morally bankrupt. No thanks.

Several years ago I was invited to a party at the Thai PM's residence. The guest of honor was Tiger Woods. The entire evening the elite mothers of Thai society, decked out in Chanel and Valentino, Manalo Blahnik shoes (an old GF has 100 pairs, so I know the look), and baubles more gauche than what Harry Winston or Graff would dare design, desperately trying to pawn their daughters off on Tiger. Eventually Tiger literally said, "Eff this", walked out front, and had his limo bring him back to the hotel. The mothers were chasing fame and face. Oddly, perhaps, Tiger looks Black, has more Chinese blood than Thai, but apparently tying up with him was viewed as kosher among the khunying set.

It was not a display that made me think "I want to be accepted by them".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Makes sense to me.The question is why do these men prefer tiny women. 

Haven't you worked it out yet? A woman is statistically far more likely to reach orgasm when she is on top. Gentlemen who like mutual satisfaction know this, and a large woman in that position tends to squash her male companion.

Honestly, you are as thick as two planks.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

An average looking woman here, is infinitely more fun and more attractive, than most gorgeous women back in the US, who are so hard, so lacking in femininity, so unappealing, and not sexy despite a great face and body. Most western women have completely lost the plot, and not only have no idea how appealing real femininity is to most men, but would be unable to express that quality, even if they tried.

You make the USA sound awful. But you must understand that the world is not just the USA. 
Even the girls that I met from the USA were super generous. I mentioned to one that I was thinking of touring the USA and she posted me a tranche of stuff that might have been useful to me. 
Another recently bought an apartment in San Diego and has invited me to visit. 
Another side to the mean and mercenary picture you have in your mind. It’s your ‘reality’, not mine. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

They are easier and cheaper and more readily available and not too fussy  about whom they have sex with , its debatable  as to whether that's better or not 

• Haha 1