Trump, allies fire back at media warnings of second-term dictatorship

CharlieH

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Isn't jailing your opposition rather Fascist like behaviour ?

Its also overthrowing the democratic process , putting your opposition in jail 

No it's  behavior according to the US Constitution ; but I believe Traitors and seditionists should be executed not jailed.   

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Weak ass response , name calling high school style ,no substance, no refutation,  no surprise  because you have no refutation  typical of righties  .      Pathetic   

You are in favour of killing opposition leaders  , that is fascist kind of behaviour 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I'm in favor of executing seditionists and traitors that's Constitutional behavior.  You're not American you probably don't understand.

I didn't think that the USA jails and kills the Political opposition , I thought that was more the behaviour of African dictatorships 

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, pomchop said:

There is a major difference between political opposition and people who blatantly and repeatedly break a variety of laws and leave a stack of evidence a mile high that anyone with an iq in double digits can see is massively credible as much of the evidence is in trumps own words on video/audio tape and easily accessible ...it addition most of the direct testimony against him comes from life long republicans many of whom worked for trump, wanted him to win, and were in the room where they saw and heard first hand his criminal behavior....holding anyone to account for so many crimes is not going after a political opponent...it is called calling a criminal a criminal and holding him accountable for his illegal actions....and most of the crimes charged are not simple little misunderstandings or mistakes but major crimes like taking highly classified docs and then lying about it and trying to obstruct their return..and those pesky little things like trying to overturn an election via violent coup....

amen

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Isn't jailing your opposition rather Fascist like behaviour ?

Its also overthrowing the democratic process , putting your opposition in jail 

if the opposition commit crimes, they should go to jail.

When Trump cultists beat police, they should be arrested. Do you disagree?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 2

I do believe that there is a cohort of the US electorate that will vote Trump in for a laugh. When I was at school we had an election for head of the 6th form and we voted in the class joker who was a recalcitrant rebel. He won by a landslide and then the headmaster basically annulled the election on the basis that he was unsuitable.

• Like 1