Brave police officer thwarts attempted assault in broad daylight

snoop1130

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Initially, the officer suspected a domestic dispute, but A, who was in a state of shock and sobbing continuously, clarified that she had no acquaintance with Anek.

So if it had been a domestic dispute? just ignored it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2023 at 7:32 AM, soalbundy said:

Isn't that his Job? why the back up, unless a vehicle was needed to transport him, the man was drunk and the cop is armed

What an idiotic comment. The attacker could easily have been armed. Why shouldn't he have called for backup? Wouldn't that be standard procedure?

Or maybe you are just a hero that wouldn't need any safety, yeah, one of AN's heroic warriors.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

What an idiotic comment. The attacker could easily have been armed. Why shouldn't he have called for backup? Wouldn't that be standard procedure?

Or maybe you are just a hero that wouldn't need any safety, yeah, one of AN's heroic warriors.

Actually I'm one of natures devote cowards but if I heard sounds of someone being attacked and I was armed and it was my duty even I would intervene before waiting for backup, the 10 minutes of waiting could make the difference between life and death, obviously backup would be needed afterwards.

• Like 1