Israel and Hamas fight house-to-house battles across Gaza

CharlieH

On 2/9/2024 at 3:42 PM, Wobblybob said:

How can anyone support these pieces of vile excuses for human beings, more news of how those hostages are being treated. Israel must make sure these people never see the living daylights ever again. Totally shocking!

"13 year old Israeli girl held captive in Gaza was r*ped in captivity and had to have emergency abortion. 

A female hostage was r*ped by 67 different Palestinian men with 67 different specimens of sperm found inside her."

Exactly, absolutley vile.

When Hamas were murdering and raping innocent Israeli families in their homes, Palestine was celebrating, as were Muslims around the world.

Until Israel hit back, then the parties turned into protests.

I think anyone supporting Palestine is demented.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The huge Hamas data center found underneath UNRWA HQ is in its own topic here

https://aseannow.com/topic/1319608-‘we-did-not-know’-hamas-data-center-directly-under-unrwa-gaza-city-hq

NEW | The #Israel Defense Forces published details of a division-sized clearing operation it has been conducting for the past two weeks in western #Gaza City. Read tonight's update from @criticalthreats
 and @TheStudyofWar: https://criticalthreats.org/analysis/iran-update-february-10-2024

image.png.6510e54e5d7f5e9052177e23925f3bc4.png

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2024 at 9:13 AM, Neeranam said:

It is getting sadder and sadder with the few blind posters left supporting the Genocide. It's a moral dilemma to put them on ignore or call them out.

It's definitely sad situation for the Palestinians, but the two groups could not live together.

If Israel did not have the upper hand, it would mean the Genocide of the Jews.

Either way, there's going to be genocide, unless you actually have a solution??

• Sad 2

50 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

It's definitely sad situation for the Palestinians, but the two groups could not live together.

Either way, there's going to be genocide, unless you actually have a solution??

Israel has been much stronger for a very long time. In that time the population of Arabs in the region has boomed. I do not believe that Arabs are at actual risk of genocide. Israeli Aran citizens aren’t even being expelled much less killed. You're right though if the Arabs with help of iran got the upper hand they would then expel and or murder all Israeli Jews. Israel can't let that ever happen. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

I hope you are not trying to justify the slaughter of thousands of children and women, innocent of course. 

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What region? 

Israel, Gaza, West Bank.

There has been no genocide.

Rather a population boom of Arabs.

Israeli's have the best tech in the world. If they wanted to do genocide, it would have happened long ago.

It's the Palestinian side along with Iran etc. that has explicit intentions of genocide of Jews.

But so far, not the capability. 

Yes of course that about one percent of the population in Gaza (no Jews allowed) has been killed in the recent war started by Hamas terrorists is a horrible tragedy.

But look at historical genocides such as Armenians, Jews in the holocaust, Holodomor (man made famine by USSR against Ukraine), Cambodia, etc. and one percent doesn't make it into the participation awards level. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Israel, Gaza, West Bank.

There has been no genocide.

Rather a population boom of Arabs.

If you say so.  I highly doubt it.

There is Genocide happening right now.

Are you talking about Jewish Arabs or Muslim Arabs?

I suspect you are talking about Muslims but as don't want to say it for obvious reasons.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

I didn't hear anyone saying that when Hamas raped and murdered families in their homes.

They were given the Palestinian victim card.

That said, of course, I'd rather there were no innocent lives lost in this war. I feel bad for the children involved. They are inheritantly innocent. 

Do you think it over the top?

36 children died in the Oct 7 attack. Around 10,000 children have died in Gaza.

I think it is unbelievable how any rational person can defend Israel's Genocide, or even deny it.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I suspect you are talking about Muslims but as don't want to say it for obvious reasons.

There are Jewish Arabs in Israel. Not a lot of River to the Sea types know that so congrats. There are no Jews in Gaza but there are illegal Jewish settlements in the west bank. (Last sentence changed to correct a major error pointed out by another member.) In Israel about 20 percent of the citizens are Arabs. I am assuming but am not certain (share info if you have it) that the 20 percent statistic is about Muslim and Christian Arabs and that Jewish Arabs are included with other Israeli Jews.

Of course the majority of Arabs in the region (with the population boom) live in Gaza and West Bank. 

The situation there is anything but simple.

Whether there is "genocide" happening right now is debatable but I think I share your desire to end the war deaths.

Hamas can surrender and release all the hostages and I'm sure a cease fire would then be in the cards.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There are no Jews in Gaza or West Bank.

What about the half a million Israeli settlers?

More than 700,000 settlers – 10 percent of Israel’s nearly 7 million population – now live in 150 settlements and 128 outposts dotting the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/6/who-are-israeli-settlers-and-why-do-they-live-on-palestinian-lands

Edited by Neeranam

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There are Jewish Arabs in Israel. Not a lot of River to the Sea types know that so congrats. There are no Jews in Gaza or West Bank. In Israel about 20 percent of the citizens are Arabs. I am assuming but am not certain (share info if you have it) that the 20 percent statistic is about Muslim and Christian Arabs and that Jewish Arabs are including with other Israeli Jews.

What is 'river to the sea' type?

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What about the half a million Israeli settlers?

Ouch. You got me there. That was a brain fart. Now retracted. There are of course those Jews in the designated areas of the west bank. There are a number of complex zones there with different rules. It is clearly a mess.

Note: I corrected the quote you posted, and acknowledged it was changed because the error was pointed out.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What is 'river to the sea' type?

Those that want either:

A one state solution which means the end of Israel as Israel couldn't exist with a Jewish minority

or

Hamas and similar types who want Jews expelled and or murdered from Israel (genocide)

or

Stupid college students who couldn't name the river or the sea they are chanting about and don't realize the chant means Israel no longer existing at all

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No there is no genocide happening right now, that's you making things up again. 

I agree it isn't genocide but I respect good intentioned people that want the killing to stop. But so so often they just say ceasefire and say nothing about October 7. the hostages, or the need eliminate Hamas. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I agree it isn't genocide but I respect good intentioned people that want the killing to stop. But so so often they just say ceasefire and say nothing about October 7. the hostages, or the need eliminate Hamas. 

There's many people, actually most people I know who think it is.

I think it's unfair trying to lable anyone who is not Pro Zionis a 'river to the sea type'.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Ouch. You got me there. That was a brain fart. Now retracted. There are of course those Jews in the designated areas of the west bank. There are a number of complex zones there with different rules. It is clearly a mess.

Clearly.

Here's one you might find intersting -  an Israeli, with an American accent stealing land from people who have lived there for hundreds of years.

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

There's many people, actually most people I know who think it is.

I think it's unfair trying to lable anyone who is not Pro Zionis a 'river to the sea type'.

I agree but many are and I have never seen a report of a pro Palestian / anti Israel rally where that genocidal chant (and others) is chanted where there are any visible walk outs.

I can tell you if I went to a protest where people were chanting for genocide I would get out of there ASAP at the very least.

So I think you're being disingenous. 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Clearly.

Here's one you might find intersting -  an Israeli, with an American accent stealing land from people who have lived there for hundreds of years.

Cherry picking video clips to foment hatred of Jews. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I can tell you if I went to a protest where people were chanting for genocide I would get out of there ASAP at the very least.

So I think you're being disingenous. 

So would I.

Disengenous how?

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What you doubt (or rather, pretend to doubt) is immaterial.

These are facts. They are no secret. They have been discussed, linked and whatnot enough times on these topics alone.

I suspect your asking bogus questions for what you hope is some flame/bate value.

As for the 'genocide' - regardless of how you want to spin it, it's not one of them genocides which actually threat the existence of an entire people.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There are Jewish Arabs in Israel. Not a lot of River to the Sea types know that so congrats. There are no Jews in Gaza but there are illegal Jewish settlements in the west bank. (Last sentence changed to correct a major error pointed out by another member.) In Israel about 20 percent of the citizens are Arabs. I am assuming but am not certain (share info if you have it) that the 20 percent statistic is about Muslim and Christian Arabs and that Jewish Arabs are included with other Israeli Jews.

Of course the majority of Arabs in the region (with the population boom) live in Gaza and West Bank. 

The situation there is anything but simple.

Whether there is "genocide" happening right now is debatable but I think I share your desire to end the war deaths.

Hamas can surrender and release all the hostages and I'm sure a cease fire would then be in the cards.

You and @Neeranam ought to go down there and call these people Jewish Arabs. I'll get the popcorn. For general information, Jewish Israelis who's ancestry is from Arab/Muslim country generally don't like being called Jewish Arabs. Similarly, Arab citizens of Israel don't like being called Israeli Arabs. All sorts of reasons for both.

That said, as far as I'm aware what you posted above is correct. the 20% referencing non-Jews.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1