Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

38 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Bidenflation is another example of Biden's failure and reason he polls so poorly and holds the distinct and rather humiliating honor of record low job approval for incumbents. Keep up the good work Joe and cement that legacy as the worst of any politician, and most corrupt in office.

This is not an opinion  (these are facts) and some of the information and data are the results of polling.

Life was better pre-Covid. Same as anywhere in the world.

• Like 2

On 1/24/2024 at 6:57 AM, impulse said:

70% of black kids grow up in fatherless homes.  

And I blame rap music.

Edit:  And if you want a better (and more entertaining) answer than I could ever give you, look up a YouTube called HERE IS WHY BLK PEOPLE HATE OFFICER TATUM.  I'd post a link, but I'm in China where YouTube is blocked.

How a bout a link to 70% of black kids grow up in fatherless homes. Is that link banned in China as well? Care to take a stab at why that may be so?

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, candide said:

Life was better pre-Covid. Same as anywhere in the world.

Maybe it was, so then what could now be compelling >58% of poll respondents to disapprove of Biden's lack of job performance on the economy other than the combination of his flagrant incompetence and record of, reputation for failing in concert with his innumerable failed policies? There are reasons the voters view Biden for the failure that he is and it's reflected in the polls. Time is running out for Biden to score points especially now with his impeachment inquiry set to kick off big time, his failed Iran and MENA policies with the houthi's making a mockery of Biden and the oh so incompetent US military command when they ain't AWOL and ESPECIALLY now the humongous and growing border/immigration disaster. Who is going to vote for this?? LOL.

Bidenjob_Approvalecon.thumb.jpg.1ff5fa9b5ad1863b65c43cc5233d545f.jpg

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/joe-biden/economy#:~:text=President Biden Job Approval - Economy

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

ESPECIALLY now the humongous and growing border/immigration disaster. Who is going to vote for this?? LOL.

Bidenjob_Approvalecon.thumb.jpg.1ff5fa9b5ad1863b65c43cc5233d545f.jpg

Who is going to vote for Biden? For sure all the 6 million illegals  who crossed the "border" in past three years that this "administration" is going to fast track to citizenship 

Edited by morrobay
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Who is going to vote for Biden? For sure all the 6 million illegals  who crossed the "border" in past three years that this "administration" is going to fast track to citizenship 

The “Great Replacement” conspiracy theory is alive and well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/2/2024 at 4:58 AM, morrobay said:

Links, please for this "fast track".

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2024 at 12:28 AM, illisdean said:

Maybe it was, so then what could now be compelling >58% of poll respondents to disapprove of Biden's lack of job performance on the economy other than the combination of his flagrant incompetence and record of, reputation for failing in concert with his innumerable failed policies? There are reasons the voters view Biden for the failure that he is and it's reflected in the polls. 

Dow closes above 38,000 for 1st time, setting record high

U.S. economy added 353,000 jobs in January, much better than expected

In real life, the economy is doing great.

In the Poll That Matters, Biden Got 96%

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

From January 2021 in a specific context!

Quote from your link:

"Rep. Joaquin Castro and Sen.-designate Alex Padilla want immigrants working on the front lines of COVID-19 to get the chance to become U.S. citizens."

Edited by candide

On 2/2/2024 at 10:17 AM, Danderman123 said:

As an example of the worthlessness of early polls.

We had long topics here with Trump fluffers going on and on about worthless polls. 

I'd say both sides post as many polls. You are fond of them yourself.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd say both sides post as many polls. You are fond of them yourself.

Yeah, but I admit early polls are worthless. The Trump fluffers grab onto an early poll and crow about it for a week.

8 hours ago, morrobay said:

I hope you understand that a politician "calling" for something is just talk.

There is no "fast track" for undocumented aliens. 

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Yeah, but I admit early polls are worthless. The Trump fluffers grab onto an early poll and crow about it for a week.

I don't. All polls are worthless IMO other than keeping some in employment and giving some people something to talk about.

Only one poll counts in the end.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't. All polls are worthless IMO other than keeping some in employment and giving some people something to talk about.

Only one poll counts in the end.

Well, the primary elections are pretty good indicators of what party members are thinking.

2 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Biden, doing what he does best, FAILING, going lower in the polls on the issues and head to head with Trump.

The emerging trends shows that the longer Biden’s failed presidency bungles and stumbles along the lower his polls **(Hart RA/JAN26) go and an inverse relationship with Trump who is continually increasing his lead over Biden and continues with his WINNING trend. Trump, like fine wine  continues to improve with time and as more truths are revealed about Biden’s lawfare persecution of Trump and the regime media are reporting on the issues including his stunning border debacle and his recent Iran policy failures costing American lives.. The writing is on the wall, the polls are reporting results pointing to continued deterioration of Biden’s poll numbers by the informed electorate. Biden and his feckless admin have fooled nobody except themselves and a few deluded lost sheep supporters. 

Biden wins South Carolina primary

Apparently,  96% of Democrats in South Carolina disagree with you.

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden wins South Carolina primary

Apparently,  96% of Democrats in South Carolina disagree with you.

LOL.....thats it....thats all you can say about Biden and his abysmal poll numbers. Do you think there's a chance SC primary can fix his border crisis, the Iran Houthi beatdown he's getting? How about his job approvals (lowest on record for incumbent), head to head vs Trump. LOL..desperation is setting in for all things Biden. But fear not, his impeachment inquiry is about to heat up, should be great for his polls. I am still laughing about your big boast about the SC primary. LOL. So, a bunch of democratic slobs in SC picked Biden over some other unknowns in a primary nobody cares about. See the photos (results of a recent HART/NBC News poll JAN26) below for the meat and potatoes of what counts. I see nothing but problems for Biden today and more coming his way.

For your enjoyment Latest NBC news polling data:

Edited by stats
unsourced, no weblink graphics removed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, illisdean said:

LOL.....thats it....thats all you can say about Biden and his abysmal poll numbers. Do you think there's a chance SC primary can fix his border crisis, the Iran Houthi beatdown he's getting? How about his job approvals (lowest on record for incumbent), head to head vs Trump. LOL..desperation is setting in for all things Biden. But fear not, his impeachment inquiry is about to heat up, should be great for his polls. I am still laughing about your big boast about the SC primary. LOL. So, a bunch of democratic slobs in SC picked Biden over some other unknowns in a primary nobody cares about. See the photos (results of a recent HART/NBC News poll JAN26) below for the meat and potatoes of what counts. I see nothing but problems for Biden today and more coming his way.

For your enjoyment Latest NBC news polling data:

Basic2StepsPortrait2024-02-05_10-56-06.thumb.jpg.77d66cc994eda992f3881895dd03bb30.jpg

FOX… Bless.

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

FOX… Bless.

So don't believe Fox.  Go with NBC's Meet the Press:

bidenpoll.jpg.a53c998cd3017ddac12beace21722176.jpg

Remind me, what does it mean when the red line goes above the blue line?  Tying it back to the OP title, it must really sting to be polling below the anti-Christ.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-biden-trump-economy-presidential-race-rcna136834

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, impulse said:

So don't believe Fox.  Go with NBC's Meet the Press:

bidenpoll.jpg.a53c998cd3017ddac12beace21722176.jpg

Remind me, what does it mean when the red line goes above the blue line?  Tying it back to the OP title, it must really sting to be polling below the anti-Christ.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-biden-trump-economy-presidential-race-rcna136834

I’ll remind you in November