Blow to Biden as poll shows Trump in lead for 2024 presidential election

CharlieH

37 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Mind boggling, especially for Biden who appears to be cruising some place high in the ozone layer unable to decide whether to wind his watch or $hit his pants. LOL. The world watches and laughs at this controlled puppet imbecile.

Yet somehow the stellar stockmarket 50 year low unemployment meaningful positive legislation accomplished inflation coming down best performing economy on the planet soon we should see interest rates going down hummm……now the other guy (DT)worships our worst enemy’s undermines the institutions that keep us save and control our prosperity……sets us against one another…..sets the lady’s back a solid 50years …they ain’t happy about it either and they vote…….quotes and emulates hitler……has 91 felony cases pending tryed to steal the presidency and is threatening to kill our democracy naaaa trumpy is toast burnt to a crisp and flushed toast,he’s a dead duckey he just doesn’t know it yet 

Remember when the deep state, the MSNBC's, CNN's, MSM's, etc and the cabal of TDS patients screaming about the Trump the racist....well, just another vile conspiracy perpetrated by the loony left wing TDS victims. 

Voters are smarter than Biden, but that ain't saying much. The problem is Biden just thinks they are all stupid, especially the ones who vote for him. 

WSJ_HispanicsforTrump.thumb.jpg.3cc6a4708a272b1386e14ebee69ccbaf.jpg

WSJ Blacks for Trump

NYT /Siena Poll

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/19/trump-poll-support-black-hispanic/

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

28 minutes ago, illisdean said:

All that and mentally challenged Biden is getting totally crushed by MAGA in all the critical voter polls...all of them. And, your beloved too mentally unfit to stand trial for espionage corrupt moron has the absolute lowest job approvals of any incumbent, <50%. How can voters rate the doddering mentally challenged criminal poll so low despite all his accomplishments you list?  Because the voters are not as stupid as Biden thinks they are, to believe him and his  deep states massive failures and especially now all the gestapo and hitlerian tactics and lawfare against Trump. Biden ineptness has lead many to view his marxists and commie tactics emblematic of banana republics, that you seem to be so proud of. Truly astonishing but laughable as well. So, back to the polls, try to provide a rational explanation that Biden despite what you say, polls in the toilet, CONSTANTLY compared to the much superior and rational minded opponent that he is trying to persecute and remove from the ballot? Why does Biden act like Hitler, trying to stop Trump from running if Biden is so accoladed as you gaslight him to be? Makes no sense, but neither do you. You got NOTHING. 

On average around 2%. It nothing like "totally crushed". 

Even Nikki, who luckily is going drop out (what a relief), was more likely to win the election than Trump! 😀

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

Screenshot_20240307_151327_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240307_151242_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 hours ago, Tug said:

coming down best performing economy on the planet soon we should see interest rates going down hummm…

Have you noticed how many times Biden has mentioned "deficit reduction and "bidenomics" recently? LOL

He hasn't because they are all lies and in the case of bidenomics, just another example of Biden's failed attempts at  gaslighting Americans.

Bidensbogusdeficit.thumb.jpg.b8d53bd37e22f2690b7fe8a156c20486.jpg

Biden deficit lies

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, candide said:

On average around 2%. It nothing like "totally crushed". 

Don't forget the Biden border disaster, complete with the growing humanitarian and national security crisis. You likely don't know or care, but immigration and border security are the highest concern among voters and Biden has dropped the ball, as usual, AKA massive Biden failure! Go check the poll numbers comparing Trumps stellar border record and poll ratings to Bidens border / immigration disaster. 

BidenlowPollsBorder.thumb.jpg.04b3a11809cf552fb484087bd8dc68b5.jpg

Another Failure for Biden's humiliating legacy

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Biden is succeeding in screwing up everything including border security and immigration, the two hottest issues facing voters now and when they vote Nov 5.  Don't want to believe, too bad, read the polls. It's real, as in a certifiable humanitarian disaster precipitated by the mentally challenged Biden policy disasters.

BidenBorderPoll.thumb.jpg.9d8e0b881ed86cccfe27cbb99df2a092.jpg

Biden lowest poll results on immigration

This will send more votes Trumps way.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, G_Money said:

As much as I would love to see this debate, I have a suspicion that the Democrats are going to do everything they can to limit Bidens exposure to the public as they are well aware of his ability in making a fool of himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-calls-debates-biden-anytime-anywhere-anyplace

Biden, deemed mentally unfit to face prosecution for espionage (willfully retaining & sharing classified information), will likely cower like the coward he is and claim he "refuses to debate a person accused of violating the KKK Act of 1871" or some such other lame excuse to avoid a debate where he will get stomped and further humiliating while telling everyone that he likes chocolate ice cream and talks to dead people and believes Putin is losing the war in Iraq and that the Gaza aid will be air dropped to Ukraine....and so on. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Biden, deemed mentally unfit to face prosecution for espionage (willfully retaining & sharing classified information), will likely cower like the coward he is and claim he "refuses to debate a person accused of violating the KKK Act of 1871" or some such other lame excuse to avoid a debate where he will get stomped and further humiliating while telling everyone that he likes chocolate ice cream and talks to dead people and believes Putin is losing the war in Iraq and that the Gaza aid will be air dropped to Ukraine....and so on. 

Bunch of fictions. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

As much as I would love to see this debate, I have a suspicion that the Democrats are going to do everything they can to limit Bidens exposure to the public as they are well aware of his ability in making a fool of himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-calls-debates-biden-anytime-anywhere-anyplace

That's debatable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, johng said:

But will Biden debate with Trump or stay in his basement like last time ?

My crystal ball says basement.  Just like last time.

Only president in history to allegedly win the presidency by campaigning in his basement of eating a ice cream cone.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Maybe in a Biden debate he can school his woefully brainwashed sheep followers about shrinkflation and the rhetoric being flogged by the infamous cookie monster....LOL!

Meanwhile as Trump lays out the plan to restore the border /immigration to it's former glory and articulates plans to repair the damage caused by Biden. 

• Love It 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's debatable.

It would be unfair to expect a mentally challenged Biden to take on the superior intellect of Trump in a national debate. Biden will likely trip and fall, probably $hit himself stinking the joint out, get lost, talk to and shake hands with the air in the room and the list goes on. At the end of the day, he'll use the excuse that he don't debate people who violate the KKK Act of 1871. Don't forget the DOJ declined to prosecute corrupt Biden for espionage because he's deemed mentally unfit to face a criminal trial. Speaks volumes, should he even be in office now? 

Have a listen, Biden's definitely NOT in control of his faculties. Trump will inflict so much anguish and pain on the old senile criminal it will resonate all the way into the annuls of Bidens ultra humiliating legacy of corruption and failure.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

All that and mentally challenged Biden is getting totally crushed by MAGA in all the critical voter polls...all of them. 

When the polls show Biden leading, you will claim they are fake.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s a thing.

The vote count for Trump in each primary is well short of his Polling Numbers.

While at the same time the vote count for Biden in each primary is above his Polling Numbers.

The Trump fans don't care about Reality. For them, reality is defined by Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s a thing.

The vote count for Trump in each primary is well short of his Polling Numbers.

While at the same time the vote count for Biden in each primary is above his Polling Numbers.

I believe Haley would had a real chance to beat Biden. I welcome a rematch! I also believe Trumps "four year's revenge" plan is never the choice American is willing to choose.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I believe Haley would had a real chance to beat Biden. I welcome a rematch! I also believe Trumps "four year's revenge" plan is never the choice American is willing to choose.

Haley is out of the primaries, she’s not out of the running.

The Republican Candidate will be chose at the Republican Convention.

What happens before is just theater.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trump fans don't care about Reality. For them, reality is defined by Trump.

Biden don't care about the border, the economy, go check the polls and see what the voters think of your mentally unfit muppet.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Biden don't care about the border, the economy, go check the polls and see what the voters think of your mentally unfit muppet.

Speaking of mentally unfit, what do you think of Trump begging the judge to delay his $83 million judgment - the same judge that Trump repeatedly insulted?

Seems mentally unfit to me.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Speaking of mentally unfit, what do you think of Trump begging the judge to delay his $83 million judgment - the same judge that Trump repeatedly insulted?

You get paid to troll and make a fool of yourself? 

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Seems your brains were scrambled in a farm accident year ago. Whats your point troll, other than to show your desperation and total ignorance? Get a life, grow a brain and stop wasting O2.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, illisdean said:

You get paid to troll and make a fool of yourself? 

You don't have any thoughts about a candidate for President with such little self control that he hurt himself bigly with his tirades?

Do you think that's normal?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, illisdean said:

Don't forget the Biden border disaster, complete with the growing humanitarian and national security crisis. You likely don't know or care, but immigration and border security are the highest concern among voters and Biden has dropped the ball, as usual, AKA massive Biden failure! Go check the poll numbers comparing Trumps stellar border record and poll ratings to Bidens border / immigration disaster. 

BidenlowPollsBorder.thumb.jpg.04b3a11809cf552fb484087bd8dc68b5.jpg

Another Failure for Biden's humiliating legacy

Stop truncating my posts.

My post was:

On average around 2%. It nothing like "totally crushed". 

Even Nikki, who luckily is going drop out (what a relief), was more likely to win the election than Trump! 😀

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

Screenshot_20240307_151327_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240307_151242_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/6/2024 at 11:58 PM, illisdean said:

Mind boggling, especially for Biden who appears to be cruising some place high in the ozone layer unable to decide whether to wind his watch or $hit his pants. LOL. The world watches and laughs at this controlled puppet imbecile.

This post did not age well.