The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Yes, some Israelis support the war against Hamas in Gaza and they want the Palestinians attackers who committed atrocities on Oct 7 th to be bought to justice .

What point did you want to make ?

That some Israelis support the war effort against an enemy 

Yes, of course they do . 

Are you shocked that some Israelis support the war ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Ah, doubling down .

You were caught not telling the truth about a video being top of the charts , instead of admitting to making that up , you posted another video (which also didn't get to the top of the charts ) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bannork said:

After the horror of the Holocaust, it's tragic to see the descendants of the victims's families doing the same thing in Gaza with the wholesale slaughter of civilians.

I think it's even more tragic that a certain section of our society are still eager to turn a blind eye to the persecution of the Jews. 

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, bannork said:

After the horror of the Holocaust, it's tragic to see the descendants of the victims's families doing the same thing in Gaza with the wholesale slaughter of civilians.

Holocaust?  What Holocaust?

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/palestinian-holocaust-denial

Edited by Hawaiian
Fix link
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bannork said:

They vowed never again to be slaughtered en masse .

Now is "Never again" 

Palestinians  tried it again , "Never again" 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/30/2023 at 4:47 PM, ezzra said:

I think you're not up to date, I'm pretty sure the number of dead babies is well over 8,200,

that war started under his command and orders knowing full well the damages in loss of lives, homes and cities would be and he STILL, has chosen to go ahead... And knowing that his days are numbered, he prefers to continue to see his people suffering ignoring the facts that he's fighting a lost cause...

and you continue trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Sad.

• Confused 3

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

It highlights the extensive propaganda by Israel, for example the lies about 40 babies being beheaded. 

I thank you and other neutral posters for posting these videos. 

I hope you continue to neutralise the Islamophobic posts here. I find them quite repugnant, especially when I see laughing emojis to videos of atrocities ; what kind of people do that? . 

How they can not condemn what Israel are doing is beyond me. I pray the slaughter will stop next year, ie tomorrow, it has gone far too far.

Happy new year old buddy. 

You got two laughing emojis for that post. Some strange ( being polite ) people on here, to laugh about dead children.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They vowed never again to be slaughtered en masse .

Now is "Never again" 

Palestinians  tried it again , "Never again" 

I didn't realise Palestinian children had been slaughtering Israelis.

Do babies and children have to die in their thousands because of Hamas?

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, bannork said:

I didn't realise Palestinian children had been slaughtering Israelis.

Do babies and children have to die in their thousands because of Hamas?

I get the impression that some people ( and I'm not referencing any AN posters ) in israel think that as they are probably going to grow up to be Hamas they might as well die now.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, bannork said:

Hamas are evil but that's no reason to slaughter thousands of innocent civilians.

Israel are committing war crimes, fostering hatred for their nation for generations to come.

Where in that article does it say Israel has reason (I take it you mean justification) to "slaughter thousands of innocent civilians"?

Two days ago a link was posted by Bkk Brian that describes UNRWA's teachers celebrating Hamas' 10/7 attack on Israel.  I have also seen accounts of these same teachers fostering hatred of Israel, teaching kids something that will last for generations.  Blame Israel all you want.  The Israelis certainly have had a lot of help from UNRWA.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, bannork said:

Pretty shameful to compare the Holocaust where 6 million Jews were murdered to the war against Hamas started because of the murder of more Jews, more than at any time since the Holocaust. The accusation that Israel is doing the same thing is just sick.

Hamas can end this today, release the hostages and surrender. No, they prefer to use every last civilian as a human shield. Never before has a war been fought like this. Every mosque entered has a weapons store, schools routinely used as terror training camps, weapons stores and launch sites for rockets. Children's bedrooms with terror tunnel entrances and weapons under cots.

"The soldiers saw a 13-year old boy running with a bag near one of the schools, he put it down and ran away, a few minutes later it detonated, badly wounding one of the Israeli soldiers nearby."

Hamas’ philosophy: All civilians, all children are tools of war

On one occasion recently his unit spotted an old lady in a wheelchair alone on a street corner in the south of Gaza. They approached the elderly lady “who looked like my grandmother” according to the major.

And as they approached her they were suddenly fired on by a Hamas terrorist. He had placed himself under her wheelchair in order to fire on the Israeli soldiers. This is the Hamas that pretends to care for Palestinians but would even use an elderly disabled Palestinian woman as a human shield.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/28/opinion/hamas-philosophy-all-civilians-all-children-are-tools-of-war/

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Pretty shameful to compare the Holocaust where 6 million Jews were murdered to the war against Hamas started because of the murder of more Jews, more than at any time since the Holocaust. The accusation that Israel is doing the same thing is just sick.

What do you call the deliberate bombing of homes in Gaza that has resulted in so many deaths of babies, children, women and men then? 

It's deliberate murder of Palestinians.

Hamas are evil but so are Israel intentionally killing the innocent.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

What do you call the deliberate bombing of homes in Gaza that has resulted in so many deaths of babies, children, women and men then? 

It's deliberate murder of Palestinians.

Hamas are evil but so are Israel intentionally killing the innocent.

Do you mean the deliberate bombing of homes housing Hamas terrorists or their infrastructure? Or perhaps the urban warfare going on right now that virtually flattens towns due to the fighting from Hamas in civilian residential homes?

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Do you mean the deliberate bombing of homes housing Hamas terrorists or their infrastructure? Or perhaps the urban warfare going on right now that virtually flattens towns due to the fighting from Hamas in civilian residential homes?

"Israel-Gaza war: Israeli bombing is killing and maiming children at a record pace, warn human rights groups | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gaza-war-death-toll-children-b2470815.html

1 minute ago, bannork said:

"Israel-Gaza war: Israeli bombing is killing and maiming children at a record pace, warn human rights groups | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gaza-war-death-toll-children-b2470815.html

You know that was always the aim of Hamas right, to sacrifice the Gaza pollution while they sit comfortably hiding in tunnels or homes/schools/hospitals

image.png.cc8113827c66c9a22ce3fd0ade8599fc.png

https://twitter.com/cogatonline/status/1740101383414743192

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You know that was always the aim of Hamas right, to sacrifice the Gaza pollution while they sit comfortably hiding in tunnels or homes/schools/hospitals

image.png.cc8113827c66c9a22ce3fd0ade8599fc.png

https://twitter.com/cogatonline/status/1740101383414743192

I'm not disputing that Hamas are evil but what Israel is doing killing thousands of innocent children, women and men with their bombing is evil too.

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

I'm not disputing that Hamas are evil but what Israel is doing killing thousands of innocent children, women and men with their bombing is evil too.

The problem is you are insinuating that Israel is doing this intentionally, it is not. Hamas is however, why are you not prolific on calling them out for this and stopping the deaths. It could be done today.

image.png.04edd32dceb892f609786ecdc4f937d9.png

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1740826493758951436

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bannork said:

You are pointing the finger at Israel when all the blame lies with the Palestine terrorists..

....Never Again!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The problem is you are insinuating that Israel is doing this intentionally, it is not. Hamas is however, why are you not prolific on calling them out for this and stopping the deaths. It could be done today.

image.png.04edd32dceb892f609786ecdc4f937d9.png

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1740826493758951436

Israel is intentionally bombing Gaza,  knowing full well it is causing massive civilian deaths.

The Hamas leadership are scum, no one expects anything better from them but Israel claims the moral high ground.

Killing children in such large numbers, however,  makes Israel murderers no better than Hamas 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You are pointing the finger at Israel when all the blame lies with the Palestine terrorists..

....Never Again!

I didn't realise Hamas was bombing and killing thousands of Palestinian children.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bannork said:

Israel is intentionally bombing Gaza,  knowing full well it is causing massive civilian deaths.

The Hamas leadership are scum, no one expects anything better from them but Israel claims the moral high ground.

Killing children in such large numbers, however,  makes Israel murderers no better than Hamas 

Rubbish. If you get to the desperate attempt to try the moral high ground on this then you've already lost. Your are making vile unsubstantiated claims of this being acts of murder by Israel. 

I deal with facts. The facts are in my previous posts which you have ignored.