The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

If you accept that modern history is mostly fabricated, i.e. winners get to write history then ancient history most certainly is also mostly fabricated.

Guess you don't get it.  I am NOT using your logic.  Therefore, I do

NOT accept that modern history is mostly fabricated. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, EmmaH said:

This is really sad to see many innocent people losing their lives in this war. A lot of damage has already been done and I think everyone must make some contribution towards a peaceful end to this fight.

Sadly, not happening any time soon.  Each side is determined to achieve their goals.  And each side feels their goals are well justified.  I am quite sure there will  a lot of comments claiming the better justification for whomever they are rooting for.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, EmmaH said:

This is really sad to see many innocent people losing their lives in this war. A lot of damage has already been done and I think everyone must make some contribution towards a peaceful end to this fight.

I agree and what makes it worse is the posters here trying to justify what Israel are doing, bizarre, even if they are Israeli or Jewish supporters of that rogue nation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Oh how awful Israel are trying to stop their citizens from being burned alive, why don't they let the Palestinians just kill them, naughty Israelis. 

Or they could stop all citizens being killed, not Just Israelis. The path forward is a 2 state solution and GTFO the settlements.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I'm excusing nobody. That would be you excusing Israel

I hope none of your family have to go through what those innocent Israelis went through on the 7/10, you might wake up and have a reality check. Israel has become a whipping block to you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I hope none of your family have to go through what those innocent Israelis went through on the 7/10, you might wake up and have a reality check. Israel has become a whipping block to you. 

Israel deserves it They have a right to defend against terror attacks. They do not have a right to retaliate against civilians. Evil.

• Confused 4

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree with your post 100%.

So many reports coming out on Al Jazeera about the vile actions of israeli troops, looting, executing unarmed Palestinians, humiliating Palestinians, treating Palestinian prisoners badly, vandalising Palestinian property. Much of the evidence is on VDO taken and posted by the israeli troops themselves.

Seems more like a horde of barbarians than the "most moral army in the world".

It's likely that none of that reporting will come out on western MSM as there seems to be a campaign to censor anything that supports Palestinians.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/12/21/meta-stifling-pro-palestine-voices-on-social-media-hrw

Social media giant Meta has systematically censored pro-Palestine voices during the current Israel-Palestinian conflict, according to a new report by Human Rights Watch (HRW).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/14/elizabeth-warren-mark-zuckerberg-meta-instagram-censorship

The US senator Elizabeth Warren issued a letter on Thursday to Mark Zuckerberg demanding information relating to allegations of suppression of pro-Palestine content on Meta platforms.

And all of this from a nation that was founded after the genocide committed against Jews by the Nazis. 

One would think Israel would at least make an attempt to hold itself to a higher standard. That does not appear to be the case, these days. Netanyahu is a genocidal freak. 

Most of the sympathy from the Hamas attacks has evaporated. A bit akin to the lack of sympathy for the US, after it erroneously invaded Iraq, after 9/11. 

Bad actions have consequences. Israel has lost any honor it may have once had. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, EmmaH said:

Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Hamas is not about a two-state solution.

The Israel demonizers fail to understand that the Arab side doesn't share their values. They're living in a fantasy land. Israel has to live with the actual harsh reality of the culture of their neighbors. 

26 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And all of this from a nation that was founded after the genocide committed against Jews by the Nazis. 

One would think Israel would at least make an attempt to hold itself to a higher standard. That does not appear to be the case, these days. Netanyahu is a genocidal freak. 

Most of the sympathy from the Hamas attacks has evaporated. A bit akin to the lack of sympathy for the US, after it erroneously invaded Iraq, after 9/11. 

People often use this daft argument about 'after the Nazis'. Human nature ain't like that.

As for Netanyahu being a 'genocidal freak' - care to elaborate? I mean, he's many bad things, but 'genocidal'? How so?

The 'sympathy from the Hamas attacks' would have evaporated anyway. It was just a question of time. If there was no war, if Israel would have done nothing whatsoever, it would have evaporated as well, as the news cycle would have turned to other stories. The interesting thing about this is how long it persisted, indicating that something was different this time.

Bad actions have consequences is something which Hamas ought to contemplate.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There is that Jew hating trope again suggesting an equivalence between  the state of Israel and Nazis.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The Israel demonizers fail to understand that the Arab side doesn't share their values. They're living in a fantasy land. Israel has to live with the actual harsh reality of the culture of their neighbors. 

I doubt many of them fail to understand things.

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

"Israel deserves it" lets just leave that hanging there to show how warped brains think!

Not surprising coming from someone who has advocated for one state including full right of return for Arabs -- the sneaky way of supporting River to the sea genocide of Jews.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Kiddie shroud waving by terrorists with inflated numbers and a lot of fake footage is really worn out propaganda. Only the gullible, their own supporters and the soppy leftists in western countries fall for it. Don't want it don't start wars and terror campaigns then. Palestine is 'free' it's called Jordan, Israel and whats left of Gaza!

• Confused 1

I watch Al Jazeera often where they bemoan the faith of the poor Palestinians and how much they suffer, showing Israeli

forces advancing, their tanks and armour and even live explosions of buildings on Tv, but never ever showing the barrages of the

Hamas rockets and other deadly projectiles hitting almost everywhere in Israel and the panic and damage they cause,

biased, one side reporting? you bet ya, but this is Al Jazeera feeding the world with their garbage...

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Israel has gained more respect from me because they are intent on destroying a terrorist organization that is now spreading its tentacles into Europe and the U.S.  Israel not only has the ability, but the resolve to finish the job. 

I expect this statement will draw many ugly comments from the usual anti-Israel posters. 

Of course.

30 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

At one time I thought Al Jazeera was a reliable, mostly unbiased news source.  Since the start of the Israeli/Hamas conflict could help but notice the obvious bias in their broadcasts.  Now, no matter what website, as soon I see Al Jazeera I move on. 

Al Jazeera as you know. State funded. The same state that was funding Hamas. Maybe still is?

• Like 2