The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, save the word genocide for actual genocide. Genocide inflation. Yeah, there are reasons to criticize some of the Israeli tactics in this war against Hamas, but it is not genocide. 

Deliberate mass killing of a civilian population is genocide is genocide. That's what's going on here.

After 1,200 Israelis were killed by Hamas on October 7, the U.S. media endlessly described the attack as “like 15 9/11s,” adjusted to the size of Israel’s population.

Applying that math to the 20,000 Palestinians killed since October 7 in Gaza, that would be 864 9/11s.

Eight hundred and sixty-four. That’s almost 12 9/11s a day, every day, for 76 days in a row. In an area less than one-third the size of Los Angeles.

source: direct email from The Intercept.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did anyone ever wondered what Hamas were hoping to gain from the 7th of October attack? did anyone really think that they can get anywhere with such act? of course not, but Iran, the arch enemy of Israel has pushed them to do something just like they

push the Huthis to attack ships when they have nothing to do with the war in Gaza, the death toll in Gaza owes to the fact that the terrorists are hiding among the general population and used them as a human shields thinking that Israel will refrains from attacking civilians, well, they, and who's ever behind them were wrong, and as long as

the Hamas still holding Israeli hostages and rockets launching in to Israel, the war will continue with many more babies and  adults Palestinians, among them the leadership of Hamas will die... 

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Did anyone ever wondered what Hamas were hoping to gain from the 7th of October attack? did anyone really think that they can

get anywhere with such act? of course not, but Iran, the arch enemy of Israel has pushed them to do something just like they

push the Huthis to attack ships when they have nothing to do with the war in Gaza,

the death toll in Gaza owes to the fact that the terrorists are hiding among the general population and used them as a human

shields thinking that Israel will refrains from attacking civilians, well, they, and who's ever behind them were wrong, and as long as

the Hamas still holding Israeli hostages and rockets launching in to Israel, the war will continue with many more babies and 

adults Palestinians, among them the leadership of Hamas will die... 

The war will continue until it either explodes into an international war or a permanent solution to the 2 state solution is reached. Simple as that.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Deliberate mass killing of a civilian population is genocide is genocide. That's what's going on here.

After 1,200 Israelis were killed by Hamas on October 7, the U.S. media endlessly described the attack as “like 15 9/11s,” adjusted to the size of Israel’s population.

Applying that math to the 20,000 Palestinians killed since October 7 in Gaza, that would be 864 9/11s.

Eight hundred and sixty-four. That’s almost 12 9/11s a day, every day, for 76 days in a row. In an area less than one-third the size of Los Angeles.

The fact that 'only' 1,200 Israelis died that day is only because the IDF and the air force were  scrambled to meet the marauding murderers and rapists before they can cause more damage, and judging by the maps, plans, food supply and ammunition that have been found on the bodies of the dead Hamas, they had plans to continue in-land as far as they could and to go on with their murderous rampage...

Edited by ezzra
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Wow! You may not know the correct definitions of words, but you sure know your math.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ezzra said:

The fact that 'only' 1,200 Israelis died that day is only because the IDF and the air force were  scrambled to meet the marauding murderers and rapists before they can cause more damage, and judging by the maps, plans, food supply and ammunition that have been found on the bodies of the dead Hamas, they had plans to continue in-land as far as they could and to go on with their murderous rampage...

Do you think the people in Palestine forget the thousands of their countrymen killed by IDF in the previous 10 years?

• Confused 2

48 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

You're making up definition to suite your agenda.

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The Israelis have always considered themselves to be morally superior to most. It is their M.O.

They are sure demonstrating the opposite now. Right down there with the Russians, in terms of moral bankruptcy, and willingness to slaughter women, children and civilians. Deplorable actions. 

Nice how you drop all them dead Hamas members from the casualty list. Or is it incorporating them into the civilian death toll?

2 hours ago, Morch said:

@spidermike007

You've copy pasted the same three times now.

Here the copy pasted response to your copy pasted post:

It's been a long while since the NYT could have been labeled as 'supportive of Israel'. Painting it this way is intentionally misleading.

Same goes for 'brutality against women and children', leaving out all them Hamas men out of the picture.

Hamas fans/Israel haters here seem very excited about the NYT story (I think like 6-8 references since last evening). So for starters, these were supplied by the USA, even as this current conflict was unfolding and going on - so was the USA supplying them with some caveat about them not being used? Was there any USA action to stop Israel from using them? I don't think so (with regard to both counts). And 200 craters - that sounds like a lot, unless, of course one recalls the total number of bombs and munitions used (making the figure more like 1% of the total, if that). As far as I'm aware, there is no analysis of how many casualties these specific bombings actually caused.

Hamas fans? You have some twisted logic and reason. Same tropes as in the past. You criticize Israel equates to you loving their enemy. Like Bush Jr. said, you are either with us or against us, huh?

That is so lame and tired. Such intellectual laziness. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The Israelis have always considered themselves to be morally superior to most. It is their M.O.

They are sure demonstrating the opposite now. Right down there with the Russians, in terms of moral bankruptcy, and willingness to slaughter women, children and civilians. Deplorable actions. 

The alternative would be for Israel to stand back and allow Hamas to attack, murderer and rape Israeli woman and Children on a regular basis in terror attacks . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Do any of us care about dead Hamas? I don't think so. 

Let me expand on this.

Most of you don't care. Not really.

It's something to post about, to troll about, to argue with other posters about.

I doubt most of you ever been to the region, let alone Israel, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip or Lebanon.

I doubt most of you have many (or any) acquaintances on either side of whichever fence.

Or more to the point, actually know anyone who was directly effected by this, injured, killed, raped, maimed and so on.

It's just words.

You get on your high horse and do your bit, then you move on to the next topic where you can huff and puff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

The war will continue until it either explodes into an international war or a permanent solution to the 2 state solution is reached. Simple as that.

This is NOT about right or wrong and who has the rights to what, there will be no permanent solution as long as other countries, who support and finance Hamas and other terror groups, keeps meddling and muddying the water, many more will die on both sides, but this conflict isn't going anywhere, it has been going on for 70 years and by the look of it probably another 70 years...

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Right down there with the Russians, in terms of moral bankruptcy, and willingness to slaughter women, children and civilians. Deplorable actions. 

Much much worse than Russians. Ukraine is backed by most of the world and have a strong army to defend themselves, Gazans don't.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Much much worse than Russians. Ukraine is backed by most of the world and have a strong army to defend themselves, Gazans don't.

Maybe something to do with Hamas being designated a terrorist organization by most countries supporting Ukraine.

Them Orcs, on the other hand - do not.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ezzra said:

This is NOT about right or wrong and who has the rights to what, there will be no permanent solution as long as other countries, who support and finance Hamas and other terror groups, keeps meddling and muddying the water, many more will die on both sides, but this conflict isn't going anywhere, it has been going on for 70 years and by the look of it probably another 70 years...

Why do you think Hamas are responsible for this conflict? This was happening before Hamas existed.

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why do you think Hamas are responsible for this conflict? This was happening before Hamas existed.

"This was happening before Hamas existed." B.S.

Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Guilty; I didn't know this was a requirement to post about the unjust slaughter if children.

But you did know that's just one line of what I actually posted, and the context of the post.

Troll away.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Morch said:

No. There is criticizing Israel (and on topic dealing with the West Bank I usually do as well), and then there's what I'm seeing on these topics - which is posters blindly ignoring what the representative of the other side is. The intellectual laziness is yours.

I see posters on here going on about Hamas as 'freedom fighters' - which counties consider them such?

I see posters lumping together casualty figures, inflating numbers by including Hamas men in them.

And so on and so forth.

Take your posts for example - banging on and on about 'Israel Bad'. As if nothing happened that led to this.

So yeah, standing by what I posted.

Some posts are legit criticism, many are just out here to flame, troll and air their standing issues.

For the record, I despise Hamas and all terrorists. If Israel was able to find the leadership and members, without killing so many woman and children, they would have my full support. Answer one question for me. How many civilian casualties are acceptable, on the Palestinian side? 

As you said, this did not happen in a vacuum. So, what led to the Hamas leadership? If a 2 state solution were found 25 years ago, do you think this would have happened?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

For the record, I despise Hamas and all terrorists. If Israel was able to find the leadership and members, without killing so many woman and children, they would have my full support. Answer one question for me. How many civilian casualties are acceptable, on the Palestinian side? 

As you said, this did not happen in a vacuum. So, what led to the Hamas leadership? If a 2 state solution were found 25 years ago, do you think this would have happened?

The people of Gaza voted and elected Hamas. Hamas ideology is well known and certainly not a 2 state solution.