Thai Visa Centre (visa agent) Unreliable?

2 minutes ago, trax33 said:

I stated that last September they offered a promo of doing this 90 day reporting for THB 100, thereby mentioning this would last until "the next visa renewal". So it's December now, and it's only my 2nd 90 days reporting.

I really can't think of a good reason how such a reputable company would go down this road over a silly amount of money while clearly doing an attempt on ruining their own good reputation.

No, it’s you who is trying to ‘ruin their own good reputation’. It’s obvious because even you describe them as having a good reputation. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, trax33 said:

I stated that last September they offered a promo of doing this 90 day reporting for THB 100, thereby mentioning this would last until "the next visa renewal". So it's December now, and it's only my 2nd 90 days reporting.

I really can't think of a good reason how such a reputable company would go down this road over a silly amount of money while clearly doing an attempt on ruining their own good reputation.

Did you do your 12 month extension with this agent?

I'm sure that promotion is only if you did your 12 month extension with them. If you just did one 90 day report then the "until next time visa renewal" is obviously not applicable to you

2 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Did you do your 12 month extension with this agent?

I'm sure that promotion is if you did your 12 month extension with them. If you just did one 90 day report then the "until next time visa renewal" is obviously not applicable to you

They told me that they only do 90-day reporting for customers who use their visa renewal services.

Yerr I know, you can't renew a visa 😉

2 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

They told me that they only do 90-day reporting for customers who use their visa renewal services.

Well the OP hasn't answered the question did he get his 12 month extension through this agent. Maybe he snuck in a 90 day report as a new customer as it was September and low season?