‘He’s dog-whistling’: Trump denounced over anti-immigrant comment

CharlieH

27 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Farage is a well-known admirer of Enoch Powell, who is infamous for the “Rivers of Blood” speech.

Farage formerly had a column at Breitbart, the far-right, anti-immigrant “news” outlet, formerly owned by his longtime ally Steve Bannon and formerly headed in the UK by his ex-aide Raheem Kassam.

https://hopenothate.org.uk/chapter/who-is-nigel-farage/

From what I see of them both are rightly concerned about the effects of uncontrolled immigration on their countries, The worst either of them ever appear to have done is a bit of straight talking, using normal everyday language as used by normal every day people.    The lefty website you linked to was pathetic... he referred to a chinese takeaway as a "chinky"   Oh my god how shocking, you really have to accept that  that is probably the way 99% of british people refer to such a meal,   So we all all far right racists then

Regarding Enoch Powell not sure why you brought him up he's long dead, but it really is worth you reading a bit more about him rather than just repeating the tired old rhetoric regarding the "infamous speech"

I'm not one for posting link after link  but this will start you off  https://www.friedmanomics.co.uk/post/has-history-got-enoch-powell-wrong like it or not there was a lot more to the man

Never heard of Raheem Kassam but his name indicates an unlikely ally for someone you allege is an out and out racist

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

From what I see of them both are rightly concerned about the effects of uncontrolled immigration on their countries, The worst either of them ever appear to have done is a bit of straight talking, using normal everyday language as used by normal every day people.    The lefty website you linked to was pathetic... he referred to a chinese takeaway as a "chinky"   Oh my god how shocking, you really have to accept that  that is probably the way 99% of british people refer to such a meal,   So we all all far right racists then

Regarding Enoch Powell not sure why you brought him up he's long dead, but it really is worth you reading a bit more about him rather than just repeating the tired old rhetoric regarding the "infamous speech"

I'm not one for posting link after link  but this will start you off  https://www.friedmanomics.co.uk/post/has-history-got-enoch-powell-wrong like it or not there was a lot more to the man

Never heard of Raheem Kassam but his name indicates an unlikely ally for someone you allege is an out and out racist

Straight talking? Hate mongering racist scum. I brought up Powell because Farange admired him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

These guys just want to protect their countries, I haven't ever heard them refer to those you think they hate , as anything as unpleasant as that which you have just called them,   I can't even think of what they would have to say to compete with "hate mongering racist scum"

"robbing gypsy bastards" ?    "bomb chucking ragheads" ?  never heard them say anything like that ever

ok so they are concerned about immigration?  It doesn't make them racists, people are not obliged to wish for excessive uncontrolled immigration, and even if you are, there really is no need for all the hate, just because you disagree. I don't really like your obviously liberal left wing views but I don't refer to you as scum.   Your responses so far are exactly as I predicted

They're destroying their countries, not protecting them. And racists are scum. It's a brain defect.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2