I love everything about Pattaya what about you ?

georgegeorgia

8 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Me & all of my mates found our way to Pattaya after living in Bangkok for a few years (I came down here 1st as my Partner had close family living in Rayong & we wanted to get out of the city & live by the sea), none of us moved here for the Mongering. 

It's like judging Bangkok by Soi Nana / Cowboy etc..., or Singapore by Geylang / Orchard Towers (Now gone) etc... Yes it's there if that's what you're looking for but it's not hard to avoid if you're not looking for it. 

Again, you're talking about one small part of Pattaya City, out by the lakes there are some really nice houses, I live in a really nice beach front condo, there's something for everybody here. 

You make some fair points and obviously there are going to be exceptions, no doubt many.

However Pattaya is a resort built on prostitution and that is the reality.The judging by Soi Nana/Cowboy argument doesn't really work because Bangkok is built on so much else and has a sophisticated and educated middle class.

8 minutes ago, jayboy said:

You make some fair points and obviously there are going to be exceptions, no doubt many.

However Pattaya is a resort built on prostitution and that is the reality.The judging by Soi Nana/Cowboy argument doesn't really work because Bangkok is built on so much else and has a sophisticated and educated middle class.

Rubbish, it was fishing village. Until 1991 there were 5 tiny gogo bars in the town, 4 in soi diamond plus TQ.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, gargamon said:

A wise person speaks because they has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something.

Too many fools on this board, thinking they're special because they have a large number of (useless) posts. 

Oh agree 100% , some of the posts started  on here are ....well...quite frankly I don't know how to describe them 

But let's get back to positivity and how we all enjoy the paradise of Pattaya 🤗

• Agree 1