Lazada Wrong Order Again.

NoshowJones

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

If it was already pointed out @BenStark, why were you pointing it out again?

So sorry to disappoint you @BenStark but I wasn't online all day yesterday. Were you?

For info.

forinfo.jpg.cbd653dfa605255ba5cfebc05d226286.jpg

tryharder.jpg.2fb71c6291199b02bc05812c03af9203.jpg

4 out of 10

Must try harder

I'm so sorry for you that you can't even read.

I didn't point it out again, you did.

And that you don't understand the difference between badges and reputation rating is also a shame.

Try harder, but I would suggest, get lost

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BenStark said:

And that you don't understand the difference between badges and reputation rating is also a shame.

But unlike you @BenStark, I wasn't looking at the shiny badges, I was looking at the "Reputation" count on the right-hand side.

If you need help @BenStark, I can repost with those bits circled.

In the meantime, I hope your New Year is a fun-filled as your Christmas was. I really do.

PS. Here ya go anyway.

anyway.png.ad20c22b5f5f5ff6fcd6529b4c884b25.png

Edited by NanLaew
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

But unlike you @BenStark, I wasn't looking at the shiny badges, I was looking at the "Reputation" count on the right-hand side.

If you need help @BenStark, I can repost with those bits circled.

And you didn't notice your reputation is way lower than your post count? I can circle those bits for you if you need help.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, freeworld said:

Ah, so you  write it is the nothing to do with the seller, the online platform who controls the return process.

Interpret what I wrote however you want. I shall clarify my words. The platform has a guarantee that is nothing to do with the seller. This is in addition to any guarantee offered by the seller. I thought that was clear. But as you are obviously a pedantic individual I should have made it clearer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, freeworld said:

Nonsense, it was the online platform who blocked the issue, noone else.

The online platform is the one who sent the approval and then when follow the online platform links to return it goes to rejected.

Did you try ringing the helpline?  You need to have some patience as often busy but they are usually very helpfull..  Did they give you a reason for rejection, can you post it?

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, freeworld said:

Rubbish. Out of many purchases over many years have sent back maybe 4 packages, never any problem until this one and no problems sending one package back after.

It was the only bad experience so far for me returning broken goods. Know what to submit, when to open the package and video opening, photos of the damaged goods clear description.

Upon receiving the item with video opeing packet, photo the damage and submit the return refund form is about 10-15 mins after receive the item so you are making stuff up about warranty expired etc...

Strange.  cant help feeling something is missing from this story, very much out of character??

Sometimes the seller only provides a short warranty, whern it passes that warranty period they will no longer allow return, works like that everywhere, nobody making it up, look around.???  You will also fin=d if that wrranty period has expired the platform will not accept a application for refund.

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Strange.  cant help feeling something is missing from this story, very much out of character??

Sometimes the seller only provides a short warranty, whern it passes that warranty period they will no longer allow return, works like that everywhere, nobody making it up, look around.???  You will also fin=d if that wrranty period has expired the platform will not accept a application for refund.

Strange this started as just a comment to an experience and was related for information, but has developed into an unhealthy fixation for some by now wanting details and making insinuations on character.

Edited by freeworld
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2023 at 4:49 PM, alanrchase said:

I keep typing agent in and usually get one within a couple of minutes. They are always very helpful.

Thanks for your help I have managed to get in contact with the live chat and they said they will email me back. Thanks again.

• Agree 1

On 12/24/2023 at 2:05 PM, NoshowJones said:

I paid online, if I had checked it I could just have returned it, I can't do that so I am stuck with it. I could be wrong but I think it was deliberately done by the seller.

. I think you are correct in thinking that

17 minutes ago, Almer said:

Online shopping can be risky, my preference is pay COD there is at least the security of not ri s ky money if nothing turns up, I have purchased many things through Lazada and the experience has always been good

I have now been told that I have to contact the seller and ask if he will accept the chair having been assembled and take it back, I am busy just now but will contact the seller later. There is a big difference between the chair I got and the one that I wanted, no one could make that mistake, so I do think it was deliberate on the sellers part.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I have now been told that I have to contact the seller and ask if he will accept the chair having been assembled and take it back, I am busy just now but will contact the seller later. There is a big difference between the chair I got and the one that I wanted, no one could make that mistake, so I do think it was deliberate on the sellers part.

Sorry, but if it was so different, how did you not notice when you opened it?

You say ‘no one can make that mistake’ but you seem to have also made the same mistake.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Sorry, but if it was so different, how did you not notice when you opened it?

You say ‘no one can make that mistake’ but you seem to have also made the same mistake.

It is obvious you have not read previous posts on this. When the box came I gave it to a family member to asemble it, when it was built it was so much different to what I ordered.

You cannot accept a box like that from the guy delivering it. Do I take all the parts and check each one individually to make sure it it the right one while he spends a lot of time waiting for it?

It is not fair on the delivery driver to expect him to stand waiting while I check the parts and then tell him I am not accepting it as it was not the one I ordered.

Edited by NoshowJones
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

It is obvious you have not read previous posts on this. When the box came I gave it to a family member to asemble it, when it was built it was so much different to what I ordered.

You cannot accept a box like that from the guy delivering it. Do I take all the parts and check each one individually to make sure it it the right one while he spends a lot of time waiting for it?

It is not fair on the delivery driver to expect him to stand waiting while I check the parts and then tell him I am not accepting it as it was not the one I ordered.

I have read the thread and remember you other posts.

Computer issues, google mail issues, phone issues, bank account issues, lazada issues many times. Issues, issues, issues.

You always blame anyone but yourself, and never seem to want to accept responsibility, seems a superiority complex.

If it was as you say, so completely different from what you ordered, any normal /sensible person would have noticed long before it was fully assembled, but it is easier to whin and moan here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

I have read the thread and remember you other posts.

Computer issues, google mail issues, phone issues, bank account issues, lazada issues many times. Issues, issues, issues.

You always blame anyone but yourself, and never seem to want to accept responsibility, seems a superiority complex.

If it was as you say, so completely different from what you ordered, any normal /sensible person would have noticed long before it was fully assembled, but it is easier to whin and moan here.

You are just upset because you were given an answer that made a lot of sense, maybe it's best you just run along with your tail between your legs.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, NoshowJones said:

You are just upset because you were given an answer that made a lot of sense, maybe it's best you just run along with your tail between your legs.

5555 funniest post of the day.

Your post clearly show you have no self awareness of the limits of your capabilities.

You fail to admit you accepted the wrong product, you never checked, never even looked. But it is not your fault, as always only someone else.

So bye, if you develop the skill of critical thinking, maybe you would listen to advice. Maybe stick to shouting a the staff in the banks, seems you are proud of that,

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

5555 funniest post of the day.

Your post clearly show you have no self awareness of the limits of your capabilities.

You fail to admit you accepted the wrong product, you never checked, never even looked. But it is not your fault, as always only someone else.

So bye, if you develop the skill of critical thinking, maybe you would listen to advice. Maybe stick to shouting a the staff in the banks, seems you are proud of that,

Bye Bye.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/31/2023 at 11:19 AM, Almer said:

Online shopping can be risky, my preference is pay COD there is at least the security of not ri s ky money if nothing turns up, I have purchased many things through Lazada and the experience has always been good

COD is not a guarantee that you will receive the goods you ordered . The delivery guy hands you that goods with one hand and holds open the other for the money , then he is gone . The goods are mostly within a heavily taped up cardboard box . We always take a video when opening the box . The majority of my COD goods have been ok . One time an item from China had parts missing and a call to C/S Lazada sorted it out and put the money in my wallet account . Video shown opening the box .

The safest bet is to buy and try in a shop that has a returns /warranty policy . 

Consumer protection laws in Thailand seem to quote 7 days return policy as opposed to 30 days in some European countries . Also the Thai seller is not obliged to disclose their returns policy . Now a conundrum . The Thai Consumer Protection laws came in !979 .      They state that imported goods come under the same protection and that the buck stops with the Thai importer .  Would that be Lazada etc or the online buyer ?