coffee date

stoner

2 minutes ago, alien365 said:

Am I the only one here because I thought your thread would be about coffee? I was expecting to read a question about roasting dates, degassing or expiry dates...

Fair call. I once paid my Pattaya post office box bill and ended up on a coffee date with the post office 2IC.

Cute lady, thanks for the mammary...errr...memory.🙃🙃

5 minutes ago, alien365 said:

Am I the only one here because I thought your thread would be about coffee? I was expecting to read a question about roasting dates, degassing or expiry dates...

never had a single cup of coffee in my life. 

If allowed to cross time and language boundaries, I'd love to have Jesus, Muhammed, and the Buddha all around the same table.  Maybe also Joseph Smith and Martin Luther, if it's a big table (but they're lower on the priority).

Mostly, because I believe the first 3 are the most misinterpreted figures in all of history.  But I'm open to the possibility I'm wrong...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

If allowed to cross time and language boundaries, I'd love to have Jesus, Muhammed, and the Buddha all around the same table.  Maybe also Joseph Smith and Martin Luther, if it's a big table (but they're lower on the priority).

Mostly, because I believe the first 3 are the most misinterpreted figures in all of history.  But I'm open to the possibility I'm wrong...

the man from earth. great flick. touches on this. 

23 hours ago, jvs said:

Sarcasm or not,i would talk to Biden any day.The smelly guy?no thanks.

I would happily meet, talk and shake hands with either. And I would treat them both respectfully, even though I have little actual respect for President Biden. 

On 12/29/2023 at 8:41 AM, stoner said:

if you could meet any human from history dead or alive who would it be and why ? 

Adem, but I doubt he drank coffee or spoke English, so we wouldn’t have much of a conversation.

Edited by novacova

53 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The universe, or anything else.

I read this book, and I saw some videos with him.

It seems whatever he does, it's interesting. 

81ja2PRUTcL._SY466_.jpg

Yes.

I seem to have mentioned this guy a few times, here on TV.

He stated that he always had to WORK HARD to gain insights into whatever he was researching.

It never came easy.